Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's with this new update?

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    If you are loosed a hot tub dreams event early this year, I have good news for you!

Now you can buy a hot tub itens (inclued a hot tub) on the new surprising choices! Its great!
    I see it on my game now and the options are:

- Buy a hot tub 2000 simcashs
    - Buy a ilumined wall 200
    - Buy a plant 100 simcash
    - I don't like sun (and you won't buy nothing!)

So yes, it's expensive but it's a good option if you won't have a hot tub
    https://imgur.com/Lr9NMzp

Good option ??? To get 2000 sim cash cost over $30 USD . You can buy an EP or pack for the sims 4 which would include the hotub and allot more
  • Foxrox77Foxrox77 Posts: 17 Member
    I bought 2 of the heirloom chests after the new update. It took my tickets, but didn't give me anything. The heirloom box bounced off the side of the screen like when you get a quest item, but the boxes aren't in my inventory (I checked everywhere), and I checked my heirloom list and nothing new was added. Super unhappy that the tickets apparently went to waste.
    ~ Kitty
    edited June 2018
    Foxrox77 wrote: »
    I bought 2 of the heirloom chests after the new update. It took my tickets, but didn't give me anything. The heirloom box bounced off the side of the screen like when you get a quest item, but the boxes aren't in my inventory (I checked everywhere), and I checked my heirloom list and nothing new was added. Super unhappy that the tickets apparently went to waste.

You might have duplicates. Double check. If you have more than one, you can sell the dups. You have to retire an sim to get the heirloom display. If you have the display it will show if you have dups and give you the option to sell
  • Foxrox77Foxrox77 Posts: 17 Member
    I checked for duplicates on all of my heirlooms. There aren't any. I have the heirloom display already so I could check. I literally have looked in every place I can for them. It just took the tickets without giving me anything.
    ~ Kitty
    Foxrox77 wrote: »
    I checked for duplicates on all of my heirlooms. There aren't any. I have the heirloom display already so I could check. I literally have looked in every place I can for them. It just took the tickets without giving me anything.

I would go to the mobile bugs section and post there. The gurus can better help you on the origin forum
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    Good option ??? To get 2000 sim cash cost over $30 USD . You can buy an EP or pack for the sims 4 which would include the hotub and allot more

the good part it's for that people who missed the event could get the hot tub now. Things in the sims mobile are expensive and the maximum that will happen is that this value will be adjusted in the future.
  • Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    Is anyone else in the game have a situation when a sim you have complete a trait to unlock, but nothing happens? Do we need tickets for that too?
    TTKIncorporated
  • PhoenixrollerPhoenixroller Posts: 3 New Member
    ME TOO! I retired 3 sims and bought 2 of the heirloom chests after the new update. It took my tickets, but didn't give me anything. The heirloom box bounced off the side of the screen like when you get a quest item, but the boxes aren't in my inventory (I checked everywhere), and I checked my heirloom list and nothing new was added. Super unhappy that the tickets apparently went to waste. I've looked in inventory and storage and heirloom cases and they aren't anywhere! This is a bad update.
  • PhoenixrollerPhoenixroller Posts: 3 New Member
    When I click on my 3 sims that I retired, it says they didn't complete any life goals so they didn't earn any heirlooms. They each completed at least one relationship chapter and a career so I'm not sure what else they have to complete. Also, the 3 heirlooms I bought with tickets are nowhere to be found. >:(
    When I click on my 3 sims that I retired, it says they didn't complete any life goals so they didn't earn any heirlooms. They each completed at least one relationship chapter and a career so I'm not sure what else they have to complete. Also, the 3 heirlooms I bought with tickets are nowhere to be found. >:(

You have to reach level 10 in your job, hobby etc

If you did not get heirlooms you bought with tickets post in the bug section
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    I can't believe it now requires house tickets to expand a room!! Ugh!
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited June 2018
    I hate the new cupcake instead of energy :s every time I start an event , if i don't take the faster option, my screen will say there. i have to log in out out of my game every time i start an event

I hate the new cupcake thing to
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited June 2018
    I hate the new cupcake thing. I ignore it & I do hobbies & careers without it. I prefer to save up on my cupcakes that I buy cause I got big plans. In fact I hate surprising choice too. After installing this new update 6 heirlooms & a table & 3 scrubbing soaps disappeared from my inventory. I'm very Angry
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    Gamer12 wrote: »
    The game has just been updated and this bug has been fixed.
    And the visual energy bug too
    Search for the update in the app store / google play
    Have anyone gotten another update again since the release besides me?
    TTKIncorporated
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Have anyone gotten another update again since the release besides me?

I have, and it fixed the energy recover mis display issue.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • douamdouam Posts: 1 New Member
    I lost all my saved content at Level 38 on Sims mobile? Are you kidding me? 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I did the update yesterday, played with the new features for a while then opened on my iPad and found out I lost all my progress. Does any one know how to retrieve it? Access game centre maybe? I have no idea. And now I don’t trust it to save again. What if another crash happens? Omg
  • ColorsoloudColorsoloud Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="rafaeljonas;c-16535300"]
    And I loved that they finally fixed Izzy's bug[/quote]
    Not for me
  • ColorsoloudColorsoloud Posts: 3 New Member
    Wow I just lost the entire post I put after that one line. I guess emojis aren’t good to use! Anyway, the tldr is my sims still can’t wear Izzy clothes and it’s annoying that they can’t fix (or acknowledge) the bug. Also I don’t like the extra tapping every single time I start an event because it wants me to use all my cupcakes.

I have chosen the “negative” (free) choices and haven’t had anything terrible happen to my sims gameplay.
    douam wrote: »
    I lost all my saved content at Level 38 on Sims mobile? Are you kidding me? plum. I did the update yesterday, played with the new features for a while then opened on my iPad and found out I lost all my progress. Does any one know how to retrieve it? Access game centre maybe? I have no idea. And now I don’t trust it to save again. What if another crash happens? Omg

Were you logged into an account? It can be Facebook, Twitter, EA, or google play. If you were signed into one of those you should be able to access your game progress from the cloud.

My game is still asking for super home tickets to expand a room. I checked playstore for an update and nothing.

My game is still asking for super home tickets to expand a room. I checked playstore for an update and nothing.

I got the update. Yay.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I'm not liking it so far but I guess I can just wait until the next update to see if there are improvements.
    Do anyone have an issue when u have like alot of extra rooms and you been to lay the down to build but it ask you to buy the room again, or it says all rooms are used .. but you still may have like 3 or 4 extras left?
    TTKIncorporated