Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonehilda Anomaly

(Aside from some custom clothes and hairs, recently installed expansion packs, and ResetSims * I have used NO cheats or other mods in my game)

*Update 1# included at bottom*

This is a weird story that I've been keeping my friends & family in the loop about my Bonehilda maid, and so far none of them has had this happen.

I had Bonehilda as a maid in my sims first house for a while, she was great! One of my sims had a daycare job and Bonehilda actually did 99% of the work taking care of all the kids - and they adored her.

Everything was fine till' I decided to downsize my home, I moved my family to the clipboard, demolished the house, and started from scratch - same lot, just empty space.

One of the first things I did was get a new Bonehilda maid, and everything was great again. I was a little sad because my first Bonehilda had a black dress, this new one had red. Then I started noticing weird things...

Something would open a door or pick up one of the babies, but no one was there. Infact whatever picked up the baby, also made the baby disappear until' someone else came around and picked it back up.

So I selected my baby and watched and waited, then a Bonehilda action popped up, I thought nothing of it, till' the baby was lifted up in the air again and vanished. It was confusing but it seemed harmless enough, the ghost of my previous Bonehilda loved the family so much, she stayed even after everything was demolished.

The next time I loaded my game, she actually appeared and I had 2 bonehildas walking around taking care of my kids and house. One black dressed, one red - I just thought myself lucky and went about everything as usual. Then things got weird..er..

Going about another day, I notice dirty dishes piling up (I got 8 sims rooming in the same house) and stuffs not getting cleaned. So I'm wondering where my Bonehildas are. Now I've actually had one of my Bonehildas leave the lot before and go god-knows-where, but she usually comes back home. But days went by and I hadn't seen her, her coffin displayed the 'Dismiss' bubble so I knew she was still active somewhere.

Then one of my sims gets a call, "Bonehilda would like to know if you would like to go on a date?" and I'm thinking 'What??!' So of course I say yes, and watch my sim go off to the local bar. He stops and starts talking to this blackhaired lady by the bar, who I didn't recognize (I got a small town), so I scrolled over her and it said "Bonehilda".

At this point I'm dumbfounded, Bonehilda is human! I was actually happy for her, I was feeling sad that everyone in the house loved her but she wasn't gaining any relationship with anyone. But later I noticed, even human, she still wasn't gaining any.

Then the problems began. I noticed she wasn't moving from that spot at the bar, like she was stuck. I mean she was still chatting and doing her idle animations, (infact now that I think about it, I wonder if she even needed food or sleep). I just thought it sucked she was stuck there but I went about my sims lives.

So another day (this is turning into novel) my sims visit the park, and who do we see skating on the ice? Human Bonehilda! I'm thrilled she's not stuck at the bar anymore, and she's free to roam and live her new life, but I would soon realize the cost of that life (dun dun dun)...

So another of my sims gets a call, Bonehilda wants a date, I say sure and he goes off and I pay them no mind. Few days pass by and one of my sims is turning red (I only control one sim and I let the others free-range, but they do very well on their own) So I go and check on him and he's stuck in a spot at the park, won't move from it, won't go home, just cries and stinks.

I try doing a ResetSims and it sends him home, but he's still unmoving. I had to go to Edit Town, remove him from the house and put him back in to fix him. I thought it really weird but I figured my world I made was just buggy or something, everything was fine now and I stopped caring. Till' Bonehilda calls another sim out for another date...

They go out on their date and I'm working on my sims alchemy. Once it starts rolling into the AM, and everyone is sleeping, I realize my bills haven't been paid. So I scroll down my sims to see who's still awake, the only one was the person who went out on the date. I double click him to see where he's at, and their at a nearby bookstore making a snowman... Well, she was, he was just standing there, not moving from his spot, crying and stinking, and then it dawned on me...

Bonehilda.

Who was the first person I noticed being stuck?

Bonehilda.

Who was the last person these guys were with?

Bonehilda.

So here I am now, thinking about what I'm going to have to do. I've kept my friends & family in the loop about my unusual but special Bonehilda maid. The bone maid who took life into her own hands. She was an unliving but loving bone maid who couldn't have any relationships, any children, and now as a human, she's killing the very sims she cares most about.

Here soon I am going to invite her over for a swimming party, it's the quickest and most painless way I can think of (I save the fire-chamber for the Papparazis). She'll have a place in my sims graveyard, and she'll always have a place in my heart.

UPDATE 1#

So I sat and waited for Bonehilda to call up for a date, I didn't have to wait long. The first sim she invited over to the scrap yard, creepily enough. My plan was to group with her and get her back home ASAP. But the moment he spoke to her, he was frozen. And mere moments later she called another of my sims.

This time they met at the neighboring fire depot. Same occurance, she struck first and fast and he was also frozen into place. Then another of my sims gets call, from the OTHER bonehilda, they meet together at the park, and he suffers the same fate as his two friends.

At this point I'm worried, their working together and their assimilating my sims one by one, and I don't even know if it's only my sims they'll affect.

As I'm sitting trying to think of a new plan, the first, and elderly-ist sim, is somehow moving again at the scrapyard, and I see he's still part of the group. I hurry him back home with the group and the first bonehilda tags along. Then it was just a matter of setting up the pool trap.

This time I recorded these events and uploaded them to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4TL2FlLcG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AertGWGc2Hk

Comments

• MyyybestfriendMyyybestfriend Posts: 1,404 New Member
    edited December 2012
    That's wild!! Lol! You should start taking pictures and making a story out of it!
  • Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited December 2012
    Normally i wouldn't read a post this long, but LMAO that's just crazy. Your game sounds really interesting! That's so odd though, evil Bonehilda stealing the life from your simmies D:
  • BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited December 2012
    Very well written!

I saw someone else make a post about saving their family to the clipboard and moving back on the lot and having an invisible bonehilda result.
    But I have never heard of her turning into a human sim and running around the town, causing trouble.
  • SHERIEASHERIEA Posts: 415 New Member
    edited December 2012
    This exact thing happened to me! I moved my family to another lot and saved them then started a new town entirely, because just moving them out doesn't make the bonehilda ghost go away, I wanted to use the lot so I moved my family back into the neighborhood and the only thing that was different with them was they lost their relationships and the Bonehilda ghost was gone. Hope that helps.
  • Amber21899Amber21899 Posts: 585 New Member
    edited December 2012
    WOW! I was fixin to move my Sims to a new home and was gonna take Bonehilda with me so I didn't have to rebuy her, but nvm on that!

Great post btw.
  • LiraexLiraex Posts: 11 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Was digging through my pictures, I know I did take some of the floating babys but I recently did a reformat, I transfered over my saved games but I lost a lot of pics.

This is one of the pics I have of the two bone maids together.

jsp0mb.jpg
  • daria_is_odddaria_is_odd Posts: 810 New Member
    edited December 2012
    scary...
    pics?
  • LiraexLiraex Posts: 11 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Found a picture of her human at the bar.

2ikckra.jpg
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited December 2012
    That is a great story there, and OMG i have the same thing with my Bonehilda!

I dont have two, but all of a sudden my male sims are getting calls from "Bonehilda" wanting to go on a date :O

I rejected the date, so i have no clue if there is a live Bonehilda in my town, but im so curious now!

I lock my gates to everyone but my household and that keeps her in the property as well. But i noticed lately since i moved my sims that the new one is fully up herself and looks at herself all the time. She even approached my vampire sim who she obviously likes cause its him she calls for the date, flirted, he knocked her back then she goes and checks herself out again. she also does everything else but once she finishes she is at that mirror posing like its no ones business LOL
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • PalabraPalabra Posts: 70 Member
    edited December 2012
    That's so cute! I think I am going to get a bonehilda for my sims!

One of the best things about this game, honestly, is that the glitches can sometimes be fun!
  • Computerguy1232Computerguy1232 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Now I'm scared. I just got a call from Bonehilda asking my Sim on a date. Gulp.
  • iMudkipz123iMudkipz123 Posts: 4
    edited December 2013
    Same thing happened to me before. i just moved to a new town and it was fixed. :C
  • 79339157933915 Posts: 3 New Member
    I've figured it out! So, once your sim is glitched, you will want to get a random stranger (that you don't mind killing off) & do testingcheatsenabled true. After that, shift, click on them and choose 'Add To Active Family'. Once you've done that you'll want to get him home ASAP and do resetsim {Sim'sFirstName} {Sim'sLastName} on your glitched sim so they are on your home lot. Once both sims are there, you'll want to make the new sim talk to the glitched sim. Now your glitched sim should be fixed, and your new sim will become glitched! Now just starve him with cheats. Boom. Fixed.
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Sul sul!

Per our forum rules, we ask simmers try to avoid necroposting in discussions. Since this thread hasn't been active for about four-and-a-half years, we would ask not to post in it. Feel free to join in on active conversations though, but I've closed this thread. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top