Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

Comments

• AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Winter
    I ended up with Winter -- seems like a pretty good fit.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    Fall
    "You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone."

This is pretty accurate to be honest. Also, Autumn is my favorite season, so I'm pretty please with this! :)
  • YouYou Posts: 123 Member
    Winter

600 entries, and there are 2 copies. That means we all have about a 0.3% chance of winning :o .

Good luck everyone lol
    I'm you.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,394 Member
    Fall
    You wrote: »
    600 entries, and there are 2 copies. That means we all have about a 0.3% chance of winning :o .

Good luck everyone lol
    Lol Simsvip is giving 10 out and already has 4.8k entries :D good luck indeed to all
  • emilykaye4860emilykaye4860 Posts: 5 New Member
    Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
  • ben10ben10 Posts: 25 Member
    Winter
    I'm quite shocked, wouldn't have never thought winter. Maybe fall or my birth season summer. I'm not fond of cold weather much but the introvert personality 100%true. Thank You for giveaway and I hope everyone has great summer.

Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,810 Member
    Winter
    Giveaway is now closed. Be back tomorrow this time to announce the winners. :)
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Winter
    This is what it says:
    "A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts."

That makes sense. I am very reliable and l am an introvert.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Winter
    Congratulations to the winners! :) Have so much fun with them. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Winter
    I've selected the winners and congratulations to:

@Pamtastic72
    @mika

If you're in the US please send me a friend request on Origin so I can gift your code.

To everyone else thanks for entering. If I'm lucky enough to find a 50% off deal like the one with Cat&Dogs I'll either select two more winners or have another giveaway at a later date.

Oooh, how did you get the 50% off deal?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Summer
    Congrats to the winners! :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,810 Member
    Winter

@Pamtastic72
    @mika

If you're in the US please send me a friend request on Origin so I can gift your code.

To everyone else thanks for entering. If I'm lucky enough to find a 50% off deal like the one with Cat&Dogs I'll either select two more winners or have another giveaway at a later date.

It was a Target sale. I was there when they opened on release day. :p
  • GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    Winter
    Congratulations to the two winners! :smiley:
    Winter

@Pamtastic72
    @mika

It was a Target sale. I was there when they opened on release day. :p

Oh, never mind. I get it now. I thought you knew about a sale that would be 50% off for Seasons. I got the same deal with C&D. It was awesome! :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • ZaraZara Posts: 115 Member
    Summer
    Congrats winners! Thanks for announcing early so you could give us time to pre-order it :)
    I make profile pics and signatures for free. hmu if interested.
    kky9DsT.gif
  • peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    Summer
    Congratulations to the two winners!
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Summer
    Congrats to the winners
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Summer
    Congrats to the winners! And thanks for hosting this giveaway @simgirl1010 :blush:
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    Fall
    Congratulations to the winners. Let me know how the seasons are when they are released as this will be put on my list to get when I can. Have a great time and a good weekend.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    edited June 2018
    Winter
    Congratulations! :D Awesome giveaway @simgirl1010
    Post edited by Keks_Milch on
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Fall
    Congratulations dear winner! :smile: Thank you for the giveaway @simgirl1010 :wink:
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Winter
    Congrats to the winners and thanks @simgirl1010 for hosting this giveaway! <3
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Winter

@Pamtastic72
    @mika

I'm at work right now but it ends soon, I will friend request you as soon as I'm home. Thank you so much!