Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your top pick for bachelor premade?

Comments

• ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    ghostpost wrote: »
    You can't go wrong with Salim Benali!

I have to admit I have a wee crush on this Sim :blush:
    giphy.gif
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I have used surprisingly few male premades it seems! I might have to go with Max Villareal. he ages up quite handsomely and he almost makes me want my sim to have as many children as possible purely based on just how wonderful their genetics mesh. he's also a surprisingly good dad. usually a pretty ok husband too. sometimes he can be a bit of a jerk though!

Agreed! I kinda like the Villareals in general, even if I've not interacted with them all that much. But I have thought of having one of my sims marry Max xD even as a kid he's a cute sim!
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    MY sims always seem to have at least a fling with Don Lothario. His genetics mix well with nearly any sim.

he mixes with everything because he is ho

LOL
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Akira <3
    Nice to see other Akira lovers here.

YESSSS I love Akira :)
  • AKLSimmerAKLSimmer Posts: 78 Member
    I'm surprised that I haven't seen any mentions of Travis Scott and Sergio Romeo. Both of them are cute and have good genetics. Sergio hates children though, but you can always change the trait.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited June 2018
    Joaquin Le Chien, Akira Kibo, Johnny Zest, Joaquin Le Chien, Caleb Vatore, Joaquin Le Chien. Did I mention Joaquin Le Chien?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

ghostpost wrote: »
    You can't go wrong with Salim Benali!

I have to admit I have a wee crush on this Sim :blush:

<3<3<3 I love Salim.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

NyteRose wrote: »
    Caleb Vatore, my female sims seem to go crazy for that adorable vampire. <3 Paolo Rocca is a close second.

Not just sims go crazy for him lol
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    I’ve had Gavin Richards, Marcus Flex (whose Marcus Stern in my game), Akira Kibo, and Johnny Zest
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

I know what you mean! I have a huge crush on him- and he's not even real! LOL

It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    I’m a big fan of Travis Scott. He tends to produce good looking children, and I just find something kinda adorable about him.
  • NhimSimNhimSim Posts: 316 Member
    I've always had a soft spot for Johnny Zest. I also like the looks of Salim Benali but I have never had a Sim run into him - maybe he's too lazy to ever leave his appartment in my game?!
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Marcus Flex is my bae
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    This thread is surprising lol. I don't find any of the premades attractive. They are either boring or strange looking to me. If I was forced to marry a premade I would choose this vampire from the Vampire Trailer maxresdefault.jpg
    I don't know if they ever uploaded him to the gallery or not, but I thought he was pretty handsome.
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »

I know what you mean! I have a huge crush on him- and he's not even real! LOL

You're not alone, I'm rather fond of Caleb as well ;)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    It's crazy how we know who makes cute kids and who dont lol
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Don Lothario. Everyone else is second rate in my book. He is also my little yellow chick; I can't ever have anything bad happen to him. And it's always the other Sims' fault, never his <3B)
    ~Mother Hen

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Caleb Vatore <3 & Joaquin Le Chien B)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    aaronjc123 wrote: »
    For me it's probably Johnny Zest. Not sure why, I just think he's really cute.

He's in my top five. You gotta love a guy who can play the guitar. <3

Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    My favs are Joaquin, Don, Marcus and sometimes Sergio. My current save Don is cozying up to my sim so I figured he might as well be her baby daddy LOL
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Joaquin le Chien, Johnny Zest, Mitchell Kalani, Gavin Richards, and Salim Benali.
  • erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member

I forgot to mention Danny Shino-Miller. There's something about his hair that makes my heart flutter.

@mika I think that vampire is super sexy too! I really wish we knew his aspiration and story.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • simgravessimgraves Posts: 291 Member
    Eric Lewis & Marcus Flex
  • TreborLeFouTreborLeFou Posts: 1 New Member
    Joaquin Le Chien, Akira Kibo, and Sergio Romeo.

Also, he's not a bachelor per se, but I like stealing Arun Bheeda from Jesminder because he's absolutely precious.
  • DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    Joaquin Le Chien, Akira Kibo, and Sergio Romeo.

Also, he's not a bachelor per se, but I like stealing Arun Bheeda from Jesminder because he's absolutely precious.

Yes! Especially the thing about Arun!