Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One life state explored in depth or three TS3 Supernatural style?

TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
edited June 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Out of the two what would you prefer? A game pack focused solely on one lifestate for ex. Werewolves like TS4 Vampires or a pack with three lifestates (for ex. fairies, witches and zombies) but in a TS3 Supernatural style?

One life state explored in depth or three TS3 Supernatural style? 35 votes

One lifestate explored in depth
68%
Writin_RegAlrynnluthienrisingDarcVader1JennyggghjdiedDryodaGrandRailInternal_Chaosjackjack_kEnkiSchmidtshnailehLyniaSCmikaAshtontoAshton22NindlthatsnotswegSally1502lazyjuniperMadachan88 24 votes
Multiple life states TS3 Supernatural style
2%
ChadSims2 1 vote
It all depends on the kind of lifestate included in the pack
28%
redrogue60IObellesafersaviourrambahadoerXxAirixXBooV7227TaraIris94Lady_BalloraEMZ_1SCORPIOofficial 10 votes

Comments

• TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I would prefer a lifestate explored in depth like Vampires and although i would prefer that lifestate to be witches I dont really care that much if I get another as long as it gets the same treatment as the Vampires. I wasnt especially interested in the vampire lifestate either but TS4 Vampires turned out to be the best game pack imo. So if it comes to choosing between depth and quantity I pick the latter.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    If it is anything like what they did with Vampires, I wouldn't mind a separate pack for certain life states where they will be fully fleshed out as all the focus in of them specifically. I prefer the game to have more depth and quality over quantity. It will make it much more enjoyable to play.
  • BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    It depends; if they were to tie aspects of witchcraft to werewolfism and say, zombiism, then it might work.

You might then (depending on how/what spells and talents are offered) have the option of choosing magic users styled after those from medieval western Europe, or throw a little voodooism in there.

If they were designed separately, then it would be best to ship them to us separately so that we can cherry-pick which supernaturals we want.
    I am not interested in zombies, and I'm hoping that I can avoid them with this iteration.
    tCTe03l.png
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I'd say the more popular ones should get their own packs, and the less popular ones can share one.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Multiple life states TS3 Supernatural style
    I'm going with multiple life states TS3 supernatural style so we get supernaturals out of the way in one pack so we can move on to good content.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • thekoalakatethekoalakate Posts: 2 New Member
    I like playing with supernatural sims but sometimes I feel like it takes the fun out of the game? they often have a lot of abilities which make the game too easy... and they live for so long :neutral:
    Supernatural sims need more weaknesses for sure!
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited June 2018
    As long as they don't make the lifestates temporary, like as in they only last a few days. I'd like em to be semipermanent, but that meaning there's always some options to turn back to human.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Not something I want, been there, done that.
  • Gael3DGael3D Posts: 10 New Member
    We are still waiting for the teenage pack.
  • EMZ_1EMZ_1 Posts: 42 Member
    It all depends on the kind of lifestate included in the pack, because I DONT want 20$ GP focused only on mermaids
    but I dont mind 20$ GP focused only on witches
  • safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    I agree wholeheartedly with EMZ_1.

I love supernatural play in the Sims and it's frustrating to me that we've got so little, but if I had to pay $20 for every single Supernatural life state? Ouch. That said, some life states absolutely deserve the focus that a dedicated GP would bring. After how awesome Vampires proved to be, I'd feel a little sad if Witches were shoved into another pack as an 'extra' feature.

Supernatural players have gotten so little since launch though...
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    I think it's a good idea to explore only one lifestate per pack. Then you can pick and choose which ones you want plus they will be done in depth.
  • Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    Nindl wrote: »
    I think it's a good idea to explore only one lifestate per pack. Then you can pick and choose which ones you want plus they will be done in depth.
    I agree.
    I'd like a pack focused on witches/wizards or werewolves. Less keen on fairies. It would be nice if you could choose how openly your sim shows their supernatural-ness and if they could hide it from others or at least try to. Also, I'd prefer werewolves to have a more wolfish appearance. The werewolves so far never had a muzzle or proper wolf ears, lots of fur etc. I think that would be cool.