Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moments that make you tear up..

There are times like this that get to me even tho I know it is a game lol. Amira( the girl of my quads) met Oscar and they married in front of her 3 brothers, cousins, aunt, and friends. Probably the most beautiful wedding I have had and these picture were perfect:

iyq25e.jpg
a57scw.jpg
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Such cute pictures @hunniboo1.

For me, it had to be when my first created Sim in CAS died. I was playing Not So Berry Legacy Challenge, so of course I knew she'd die, but it was just sad to see my 1st created Sim, that I loved playing.
    & when her daughter and dog both came up to her grave to mourn together autonomously....it was definitely a moment:
    IxvBDT2.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @hunniboo1 ah that's sweet I love having a large family get together for special events and no matter it's the same as getting emotional over favorite characters in any fictional light.
    @Sha2520032003 How sad some sims I hate to see die but then it's part of history so I let them go eventually.

Now I've used these pics before, but I still love them I'll just share one and put the others in the spoiler tag, it was sweet as I had just dropped her off in Windenburg because she was just too aggressive for a house full of other pets even when I separated their food. Moved the camera, I think I was looking for collectibles and spotted her coming home, back to the owner she grew up with.
    38480090952_629c35ea30_b.jpg
    24639730008_24dd4b0f7b_b.jpg
    38480089112_501e893583_b.jpg
    24639727888_93a0ca26ce_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    There are times like this that get to me even tho I know it is a game lol. Amira( the girl of my quads) met Oscar and they married in front of her 3 brothers, cousins, aunt, and friends. Probably the most beautiful wedding I have had and these picture were perfect:

iyq25e.jpg
    a57scw.jpg

They can do this with the cake? :open_mouth:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • breezydeerbreezydeer Posts: 111 Member
    When my children are born. They feel like my real children. When girl after girl after girl came out I just about cried at how excited I was.
    lV79Xka.png
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Such cute pictures @hunniboo1.

For me, it had to be when my first created Sim in CAS died. I was playing Not So Berry Legacy Challenge, so of course I knew she'd die, but it was just sad to see my 1st created Sim, that I loved playing.
    & when her daughter and dog both came up to her grave to mourn together autonomously....it was definitely a moment:
    IxvBDT2.png

I think it is so sad how often a sim goes to a grave to mourn their lost loved ones over and over.

@RedDestiny92: That's so sweet!

@Jordan061102 Yep all you do is add a wedding topper to the cake then cut the wedding with either the bride or groom

@breezydeer those bassinets are adorable and so are those little babies!
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    edited June 2018
    I usually the guy who always asks in the end of a movie "What happened to the dog?" without any care of the people who are still alive in the end of the movie like that 'snakes in the plane' movie.

So don't be surprised when I get teared up whenever a pet has reached it's lifespan in the Sims. If it is a human sim of mine, I show no emotion lol.
  • Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    I dont know why i did this but i trapped a buch of sims in a room with a huge pool and a locked bedroom and i made two sims have a baby while still trapped in there it was so sad one by one the toddler had to watch her friends and family die
    Corgis4life
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I cried when my Sims dog died. I got so attached to it. It left a wee hole in my gaming life. <\3
    giphy.gif
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I’ve only gotten emotional once since playing this game. That is when I spent time adding 5 outfits for each type in CAS for this particular Sim, spent time customizing his house just right, spent time customizing the wife I wanted him to have, then moved him into the home and his dishwasher broke and in the process of trying to repair it he died!! It was like the second day!!

I was upset because of all the work I put into it. But I basically just moved the woman who would be wife into the home and played with her instead, put his urn on the coffee table and let her marry someone else. She ended up naming the kid she had with her new husband after her dead one. It was touching lol
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    My favorite cat died all alone in the middle of nowhere. I knew he was gonna go, but I just thought he was gonna be cuddled up with his family when he went! :s
    jIfqSQR.jpg
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Both my twins from my 6-generation save passed away and I almost cried. When their pets died, I about bawled because a few weeks prior to that, I lost a real-life pet to Lymphoma. :'(
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited June 2018
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Both my twins from my 6-generation save passed away and I almost cried. When their pets died, I about bawled because a few weeks prior to that, I lost a real-life pet to Lymphoma. :'(
    The first hamster I got with MFP died just 1 day after my real hamster died, so I understand that feeling exactly. I even ended up deleting the save just because the hamster died.
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    In one of my saves the wife died suddenly and unexpectedly. Her husband then spent the next few sim weeks with their newborn daughter, trying to raise her by himself while he levelled his cooking, gourmet cooking and got the plants and fish necessary to bring her back to life. The baby was a child by the time he managed to bring his wife back but it made me so bittersweet happy that he'd done it.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• NhimSimNhimSim Posts: 316 Member
    > @Finbar659 said:
    > I usually the guy who always asks in the end of a movie "What happened to the dog?" without any care of the people who are still alive in the end of the movie like that 'snakes in the plane' movie.
    >
    > So don't be surprised when I get teared up whenever a pet has reached it's lifespan in the Sims. If it is a human sim of mine, I show no emotion lol.

Me too - I just can't let go of those pixel pets. Breaks my heart!
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I always get sad when a sim has died and texts the sim for a date, that's usually the saddest part for me.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I get sad when any sim dies. I just had a sim die and her husband will die the next time I play. The cause for both is old age.
    I literally had tears in my eyes when I figured this out yesterday. These are pics of a young adult Emily Gilbert-Parker and her teenage granddaughter, Brooklyn Parker. Except for the shape of Brooklyn's eyes, grandmother and granddaughter could be twins!! Sadly, both Ethan and Emily, plus their younger son's in-laws, have died from old age. Now Brooklyn is on the verge of finding love in a childhood friend!(see Avi)

44085175325_aa6cb588ff_o.png
    44277218184_462dccb336_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited September 2018
    I have been severe, sad-emotion free in TS4... until now.

This image almost did it months back.
    07-08-18_5-10-24nbspAM.png

It's a bit complicated.
    The little girl is Olivia Banks, whom I played as a young adult before we got toddlers and parenthood.
    As a young adult, her backstory was she was an orphan without any known living relatives.

I started my game over, aging her down to a toddler and giving her parents.
    I took that picture when she became a child. Seeing her father unattached and a bit separated from them struck me, because I knew I was going to play out her original backstory-- her father was going to die.

I posted this in another thread similar to this, that fell off the first few pages.
    I became attached to her parents as they pursued their dreams.
    TS4_x64%202018-08-05%2014-33-53-12.png

Her father got up in the middle of the night.
    TS4_x64%202018-08-12%2021-42-35-90.png

Olivia happened to be up, getting something to eat because she was really hungry, as her father was dying in the next room.
    TS4_x64%202018-08-12%2021-41-15-42.png

Ann woke to Olivia crying and her husband lying still on the floor.
    TS4_x64%202018-08-12%2021-46-44-11.png

Looking at their sad faces, I'm sorry. That did it.
    TS4_x64%202018-08-12%2021-50-54-73.png

I'm undone.
    TS4_x64%202018-08-12%2021-52-08-23.png

TS4_x64%202018-08-12%2021-52-43-84.png

I will probably only go through this once, since Olivia is my favorite sim.
    That's her in my siggy by the way.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • SimnoobsieSimnoobsie Posts: 26 Member
    When my first sim couple had their first child I got teary eyed. I just recently started playing saves without having my sims be immortal. My first families mom died and I adored her, seeing her children and husband all gathered around her crying got me. I am dreading when I have to go through the death of a first pet. I'm super sensitive with animal deaths so its not going to be pretty. I had to stop playing one of my saves that had a german shepard I created after our IRL dog Lola. When we had to suddenly put Lola down I just couldn't play it anymore. I will get back to it eventually but its been almost 6 months and I still can't do it. That is exactly why I haven't created our new pup in game.
    Find me on Instgram @simnoobsie for all of my builds.
    For full, inside/out images of my builds go to Imgur. User name Simnoobsie
  • nikki_maevenikki_maeve Posts: 117 Member
    @Simnoobsie I'm so sorry about Lola. Animal deaths are very hard to deal with- I still get teary-eyed when I think about my cat who passed away about 2 years ago.
  • SimnoobsieSimnoobsie Posts: 26 Member
    Thank you @nikki_maeve I don't even want to think about when my cat goes. We've had him since he was about 1 yr old, he's 9 now so we still have quite a few more years left thankfully. I miss all my fur babies I've had over the years, they really become a part of the family.
    Find me on Instgram @simnoobsie for all of my builds.
    For full, inside/out images of my builds go to Imgur. User name Simnoobsie
    Simnoobsie wrote: »
    Thank you @nikki_maeve I don't even want to think about when my cat goes. We've had him since he was about 1 yr old, he's 9 now so we still have quite a few more years left thankfully. I miss all my fur babies I've had over the years, they really become a part of the family.

Lately I tend to stay away from owning pets, at least for now, because my family lost our five year old American Bulldog to Lymphoma in February of this year and I actually almost lost it when my sims lost their parents because my grandma passed a few weeks after we lost our dog.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Last night, my sim's mom passed away. She tried to keep her son calm while the Grim Reaper came. The fact that she out her son in front of her grief made me cry.

e4e6be4c4d98ec5267991cbff62f23d6.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Strangely enough, a break-up (that I had planned, mind you) made me a little sad. My sims Julian and Katrina were living together and they had a huge fight and broke up, so Julian moved out and he wouldn't stop crying. He would stop only to start sobbing again.

And once I had made Mrs. Villareal and then killed her so I could have her ghost in the mansion. Max kept going upstairs to her urn and crying nonstop even though everyone else wasn't and that got me. Perhaps that's why he's so evil.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    I always tear up when my sim bakes a cake for birthday and another sim takes one piece so you can't place the candles on the cake.
    Tragic