Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simkiim's builds

KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
edited April 2023 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello, I made an old cafe for all those Sims that like to feel cozy with a good book in one hand and good coffee in the other hand :smile:
#NoCC, EA ID: Simkiim

Two-Heart Cafe
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
My build previews on this site HERE.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited May 2018
    Two heart cafe is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting for a drink and a chat with friends! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the cafe! The textures of the exterior walls and floral greenery on the walls gives a nice look to the cafe and the yellow flower box windows are very nice sunny touches. The roof covered front entrance looks great. It is nice that there are both outdoors and indoors dining areas. Sims will enjoy having a drink at the umbrella covered dining tables in the outdoors air. Very nice frog water fountain feature area! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the cafe! The wall panelling looks very nice and the pictures are nice touches on the walls. It looks very nice how the tables and chairs have been set up. The flowers are pretty on the tables. The espresso bar nook is very nice. Sims will enjoy buying food and drinks there. The teapots cabinets are great on the wall there. Very nice kids area for them to enjoy playing with the toys whilst at the cafe. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting nooks on both levels for sims to relax and read a magazine from the stand or read a book from the bookcases. The floor rugs add a nice look to the venue. It is nice that there are upstairs dining tables and chairs also.
    It is a very nice cafe! :)
  • KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    @rosemow Thank you so much for such a nice review. I enjoyed this build so much :smile:
    I rebuilt a police station. Works perfectly :smile:

Inspired by Brooklyn 99

image.png

image.png

Reception
    image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Cells
    image.png

Lab
    image.png

Gym
    image.png

image.png

image.png

1st floor
    image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Relax room
    image.png

Changing room
    image.png

Chief's office
    image.png

image.png

Copy room
    image.png

Briefing room
    image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
    The rebuilt Police Station looks great! :) Very nice layout of each of the levels of the career venue, and the furnishing of each room and area looks great! It would be a very nice venue for sims who are in the police career to do their work :)
    edited June 2018
    My Hampton falls playable house for my most recent family I play with. It has... everything :smiley:

You can find it in my Gallery (no CC version - my CC are only todler/teen beds and I think two or three decor objects)
    EA ID: Simkiim

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
    Hampton Falls is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and layout of the build! It is a very detailed home, both in the outdoors areas and the interior! There are many special feature areas in the build! It is great that there is a fenced rocket ship area . The design of it is very creative! The observatory looks very nice in the gazebo structure! The flower box windows look pretty. The stepping stone pathways are a nice touch from one area of the home to another. Very nice greenhouse! Sims will enjoy growing plants there, and enjoy the sunlight coming in through the glass windows whilst gardening. The outdoors living, dining and pool patio is very nice! Sims will have fun playing basketball at their home, or on the slide or monkey bars. Nice nook area for sims to enjoy sitting around the firepit, toasting food and keeping warm.Very nice furnishing of the interior! The colour scheme is very nice and calming. There are so many special feature areas! It is nice that there is an arts and photo studio area. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel and doing photography there. It is great that there is pet care vet sklll area, to look after the needs of pets. The pet training course room is great! Scientists will enjoy using the science equipment in the science lab
    It is such a very detailed and special family home! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hampton Falls is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and layout of the build! It is a very detailed home, both in the outdoors areas and the interior! There are many special feature areas in the build! It is great that there is a fenced rocket ship area . The design of it is very creative! The observatory looks very nice in the gazebo structure! The flower box windows look pretty. The stepping stone pathways are a nice touch from one area of the home to another. Very nice greenhouse! Sims will enjoy growing plants there, and enjoy the sunlight coming in through the glass windows whilst gardening. The outdoors living, dining and pool patio is very nice! Sims will have fun playing basketball at their home, or on the slide or monkey bars. Nice nook area for sims to enjoy sitting around the firepit, toasting food and keeping warm.Very nice furnishing of the interior! The colour scheme is very nice and calming. There are so many special feature areas! It is nice that there is an arts and photo studio area. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel and doing photography there. It is great that there is pet care vet sklll area, to look after the needs of pets. The pet training course room is great! Scientists will enjoy using the science equipment in the science lab
    It is such a very detailed and special family home! :)

Thank you! I appreciate your comments very much.
    Tiny modern house

Routing is fine, everything works except bookshelf (the path is too narrow for a sim to take a book from there but you can ofc still drag a book directly to your sim's inventory, I put it there mostly for design purpose)

You can download it via gallery (link)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

The design and layout of Tiny Modern House looks very nice! :) It is great that there are many nook areas in a small lot home! The front white fencing and patterned fencing on the sides and back of the lot looks great and the flowers add a pretty look to the front entrance area. Very nice brown colour scheme of the home. The backyard pool and outdoors living patio is great for sims to enjoy spending time outdoors in the air, resting in the armchairs having a drink from the drinks tray , painting on the easel or having a swim. It is nice that there is a meditation stool there also. Very nice open plan design of the interior living areas! It looks great that the half wall separates off the sleeping nook. Sims will enjoy watching tv or listening to radio music when in bed. The coat stand and shoes rack are homely touches. Nice bar stool counter nook for sitting on the stools to eat a meal. It is great that there is a computer study desk corner in the sleeping area, for Sims to enjoy using the computer.
    It is very nice modern home :)
  • LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    Love the Cáfe and the Hampton Fall House. Think i will add them to my Save :)
    ~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
    Hello, Simkiim here with 2 new builds :) You can find both at my Gallery (link bellow)

1. WINTER CABIN
    I rebuilt Forest Hideaway lot in Granite Falls. I plan it to use it with my legacy family as a Winterfast vacation lot :)
    Gallery HERE

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

2. TORENDI TOWER APARTMENT
    Rebuilt of Torendi Tower Penthouse. I avoid using too much clutter etc. as I plan to play here and I don't want any lags as it's pretty big lot.
    Gallery HERE

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
    Both builds are very nice! :) The Granite Falls Build will be a very special Winter vacation home for your sims family! It looks a very warming home! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. The layout and furnishing of the interior looks very nice!
    The Penthouse has many great feature areas for Sims to enjoy doing the various activities! It is great that there is a basketball court in the build! It is nice that there are gym and science rooms, for Sims to use the fitness equipment to keep fit and use the microscope and science machines, The yellow colour of the furnishings in the kitchen and dining areas looks very nice.Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms.
    The builds are very uniquely different and both very nice! :)
    Thank you, rosemow!
    edited July 2018
    SHANE DAWSON'S HOUSE

Disclaimer: Chill. I'm not a creeper or stalker. I just like Shane's house. I didn't stalk him or anything, I found the reference photos on the sales site (here) and of course changed it to how it looks like now. I am not that big of a fan of Shane so I haven't seen many of his videos so it is possible something is different or wrong in my build. ;)

You can download the house from the Gallery HERE. My EA ID is Simkiim.

I watched few Shane's vids yesterday and I fell in love with his house so I decided to build it, just for fun. I also found the squad in Gallery (made by AmandaBerryBear) but changed them a little anyway.

Squad (I tried to make their personalities as unique and "strong" as possible, perfect Sims are boring, I didn't want to offend anyone):
    Shane: Aspiration - Big Happy Family, traits: Good, Goofball, Glutton
    Morgan: Aspiration - Party animal, traits: Romantic, Clumsy, Lazy
    Ryland: Aspiration - Mansion Baron, traits: Snob, Active, Slob
    Garrett: Aspiration - Joke star, traits: Geek, Good, Childish
    Andrew: Aspiration - Friend of the world, traits: Cheerful, Ambitious, Bro
    + Uno, Honey & Cheeto <3

image.png

I had to make some changes as it wouldn't fit the lot, lol :D .

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Uno and his G-vagon
    image.png

Ryland and his joga rutine
    image.png

image.png

Backyard
    image.png

Entrance
    image.png

image.png

Living room
    image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Garrett admiring half dead doll, Morgan napping and Shane petting Honey... just a normal day.
    image.png

Andrew made a cake! Cake is not a lie! Finally!
    image.png

Another living room? And Andrew in it.
    image.png

image.png

Cheeto on a sofa.
    image.png

Kitchen
    image.png

image.png

Garrett working on PC
    image.png

Garrett working playing games on PC
    image.png

Guest's room
    image.png

image.png

Shane and Ryland flirting while Garrett is trying to stay awake.
    image.png

He did not stay awake.
    image.png

Shane & Ryland's bedroom
    image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Floor plans (yes, G-vagon is in the garage)
    image.png

image.png

image.png

Hope you like it :)
    Your sims gameversion of the home of Shane Dawson looks great! :) I don’t really know of him so I am unsure of his house and who the sims are that you have used in the photos, but the design and furnishing of the home looks very nice! From the photos of the home on the sales site, it looks like you have reflected the original home very well!
    edited August 2018
    Thank you rosemow for your nice comment! :)

I am comming today with modern family mansion. You can find it in my Gallery, EA ID: Simkiim :)
    3 kids rooms, master bedroom, 5 bathrooms (one of them is outside)

I also have problems with blurry screenshots after the update :neutral:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Entrance hall
    image.png

image.png

Ground floor bathroom
    image.png

image.png

Gym
    image.png

image.png

Dining room
    image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Kitchen + Living room
    image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Upstairs hall
    image.png

image.png

image.png

Winter garden with glass roof
    image.png

image.png

Office
    image.png

image.png

Upstairs bathroom
    image.png

Master bedroom
    image.png

image.png

image.png

Master bathroom
    image.png

image.png

Kid's "wing"
    image.png

Todler's/Baby's room
    image.png

image.png

Teen's room
    image.png

image.png

image.png

Kid's room
    image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Floorplans
    image.png

image.png

image.png
    The Modern Family Mansion Build is very nice! :) Very nice modern exterior design and layout of the build! It looks very stylish! The outdoors areas are very nice! Very nice pool and hot tub patio! The roof covered outdoors living, kitchen and bar stool nook area is very nice, The furnishing of the interior is very nice! It is great that there is a Kids bedroom wing. The colours used in the bedrooms look very nice! The blue colour of the toddler/baby room looks especially nice! It is a very nice light filled home, for Sims to enjoy great views of the outside through the windows when indoors.
    It is a very nice modern home for a Sims family to enjoy living in :)
    Hi, guys. I made a czech-inspired european house for my friend. Hope you'll like it :smile:

You can find it in my Gallery (ID: Simkiim) - both house and several separated rooms :smile:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
    The exterior design of the European style house is very nice! :) The flowers and plants along the edges of the home, and along the fencing looks so very pretty! The yellow flower windows are a sunny touch. The white colour of the walls gives a very nice look to the home.Very nice design of the pond and frog corner water feature nook! It looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The clothes cabinet and shoes rack are homely touches in the foyer area. Very nice windows sofa seat sitting area in the living room. Sims will enjoy resting there or on the armchairs watching tv. The flowers are a pretty touch on the coffee table. The study desk and music nook is great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, or enjoy playing the keyboard when sunlight coming in through the windows. The floral wall pattern in the kitchen and dining area looks very pretty! It is great that there is an island workbench. The sunflowers on the dining table are sunny for Sims to see whilst enjoying eating a meal.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Uf... here is my new build. It's mega mansion for 8+ sims. NoCC, tested... you can find me and this build in the Gallery under ID Simkiim :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
    Your Mansion home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and layout of the build ! The roofing design is very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The pool, pergola hot tub nook and outdoors living patio is great! Sims will have fun on the slippery slide, enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, and enjoy sitting chatting on the booth seating in the corner nook in the outdoors air. Very nice roof covered bar area, for Sims to enjoy having a drink from the bar. The outdoors bbq kitchen area on the back patio is very nice for Sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq, then eating the food at the table in the sunlight. The yellow sunflowers are a sunny touch on the table. The furnishing of each room in the interior is very nice! It is a very detailed build! It looks nice the way there is a wall of bookshelves in the study. It is great that there is a collectors room, pets training room and a rocket room in the basement level.
    It is a very nice home for a family of Sims! :)
    Another 64x64 build :smile:

27.png

27.png

27.png

27.png

27.png

27.png

27.png

27.png

27.png

Mausoleum
    27.png

27.png

27.png

Entrance

27.png

Living + music room

27.png

27.png

27.png

Kitchen + dining area

27.png

27.png

27.png

Office

27.png

27.png

Playroom

27.png

Winter garden + technical room

27.png

27.png

27.png

Downstairs bathroom + sauna

27.png

27.png

Upstairs hallway

27.png

Upstairs living room

27.png

27.png

Office 2

27.png

Master bedroom

27.png

27.png

Master bathroom

27.png

Baby's room

27.png

Kid's room

27.png

27.png

27.png

27.png

27.png

Kid's bathroom

27.png

27.png

Attic (butler's room)

27.png

27.png

27.png

Cinema

27.png

House plans

27.png

27.png

27.png

27.png
    The new home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The roof covered front entrance porch and upper balcony area is very nice. Very nice patio with the large water fountain, chequered and statues. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in the sunshine on the seat benches. The glasshouse design is very nice! It is a special touch that there is a mauseleum in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior ! It is a very detailed home with many nice feature areas and rooms! Very nice music room for Sims to enjoy playing the musical instruments there, The music themed wall pictures are a nice touch in the room. The blue and white colour scheme of the living, kitchen and dining areas looks very nice. Very pretty pink colour of the playroom walls.It is nice that there is a hone cinema for Sims to enjoy sitting relaxing there on the red sofas watching movies on the large screen.The movie posters look great on the side walls!
    It is a very nice family home :)
    This is mansion Justin Bieber bought in BA. Version in pictures has black CC windows but download version in my Gallery is Maxis only!

Real photo credits: yolandaslittleblackbook.com and hollywoodpipeline.com

BGUS_1523722_003-696x560.jpg

25.png

25.png

25.png

25.png

25.png

justin_bieber_house_7.jpeg

25.png

25.png

25.png

Living room + kitchen

justin_bieber_house_8.jpg

justin_bieber_house_6.jpg

25.png

25.png

Office

justin_bieber_house_12.jpg

25.png

25.png

Formal living room

justin_bieber_house_11.jpg

25.png

Music room

25.png

Bedroom

justin_bieber_house_10.jpg

25.png

Library

25.png

Winery

justin_bieber_house_5.jpg

25.png

Backyard

justin_bieber_house_9.jpg

25.png

25.png

Plans

25.png

25.png

25.png

25.png
    Your sims game version of the mansion is very great! :) You have reflected it so very well! It was great looking at the real life photos, and then seeing your versions of the rooms. They look just like the real life rooms! You have done it so well!
    It is a very lovely mansion home! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top