Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hunt or Be Hunted: A Sims 4 Reality Show: THIRTEENTH EPISODE OF THE SITCOM (Season 2 of High Hopes)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Here's a little sneak peek for you all:

Screenshot-5418_zpsxmq25ncs.jpg

;)

Oh my, the club of 3 greenies? :)
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

;)

That wasn't even on purpose, but knowing the situation they face, it seems quite hilarious that the three are trying to avoid detection of their secret.

Also, wait until you see the bottom half of Marsha's outfit!

;)

That wasn't even on purpose, but knowing the situation they face, it seems quite hilarious that the three are trying to avoid detection of their secret.

Is there one? :o
    Banner.png

;)

Is there one? :o

Of course! It's just...very colourful.
    Designed by La Stique, by any chance?
    Banner.png
    edited April 2017
    Edit: how did this get double-posted? Internet plooping out, that's probably why. :|
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
    Another sneak peek...I promise I was working on the episode yesterday...

Screenshot-5440_zpsptsbwzkz.jpg
    Screenshot-5478_zpstqxzhuze.jpg

:p
    Here it is, not too much and not too little, the seventh episode of Outside the Target. Just right. Read it here. Enjoy!

@twiddle3 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @Alleenmens @Turner @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Awesome!... Jocelyn is so beautiful... <3
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Ah, A very dramatic turn of events. At first i was'nt sure if the HoBH gang should trust Micah, If his sister was Irma they could have been in big trouble. Lucky for them the Board of Reality Shows dont know where she is, Although that does beg the question "Who can they trust?" Anyone of them could be a Roboot, Including anyone they meet. :scream:

I also get the feeling this could be it for Irma, It seems like her story arc is coming to an end. Looking forward to seeing what happens next. :mrgreen:

Nice to see the Izzy Cameo again, Maybe she will become a reoccuring character? :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Began filming for episode eight today. :D I'm excited for this one, but some of the planned storylines in the upcoming episodes may be saddening. Maybe not, who knows?
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    If you kill TJ I will kill you :naughty:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Ted: "Oh my God, they killed TJ!"
    Marsha: "Ewe besteuwrds!"
    Banner.png

I won't be killing Timothy. I couldn't do that to my lovely Greta. :)
    edited May 2017

I won't be killing Timothy. I couldn't do that to my lovely Greta. :)

Then he's killing off TJ's long lost twin brother. Kinda predictable, but alas. ;)
    Banner.png
    Good news! I indeed was and currently am working on the next episode of OTT, even though I should also work on the next episode of The Circus. :p

A little word sneak peek? Someone else aside from the parents clutches baby Jamie in their arms, and the beans are spilt in the cabin.
    Good news! I indeed was and currently am working on the next episode of OTT, even though I should also work on the next episode of The Circus. :p

A little word sneak peek? Someone else aside from the parents clutches baby Jamie in their arms, and the beans are spilt in the cabin.

Are you sure these aren't just the green beans from your uglacy, Tiger? ;P
    Banner.png

Are you sure these aren't just the green beans from your uglacy, Tiger? ;P

Hmm...good question. Find out next time. ;)
    edited July 2017
    I'm very, very excited for you all to read the next episode. I love it very much, even though I am yet to finish filming for it. :p
    I promise I will try my hardest to finish filming as soon as possible. I only have perhaps three scenes to film. :)
    Post edited by Tigerblu11 on
    Here it is, waking from its slumber, the eighth episode of Outside the Target. Read it here. Enjoy!

@twiddle3 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @Alleenmens @Turner @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer
    Woo, that episode... So much going on, and still a full year passing. Jupiter got caught for his past finally. Poor Clyde went on a speed date with him, luckily it didn't work out between those two, or else Jupiter would've been part of the house. (Poor Min Hee though).

Greta and TJ.. Interesting, why didn't they call? Knowing Tiger's writing plots it's DEFINITELY not just for the surprise. But what is it?

Well, and then poor Irma.. D: Stuck at her creators' and we don't even get to see how she is after a year.. :o Pretty creepy, she tried fleeing from being locked up and that's how she ends up anyway.

And poor Marsha breaking down. She's now one year without her friend. How is she?
    I really liked what you did with "Hello". :) My intention was just for comedy, 'have Marsha sing a song and scar the audience again', but her singing for Irma is much more touching and moving. Poor girls, I hope they'll be happy together soon again. :3
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hey, I know The Circus is prime priority next to RL, but will this continue anytime soon? :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Hey, I know The Circus is prime priority next to RL, but will this continue anytime soon? :)

Maybe....(the answer is yes, I’ve started work on the next episode)

Yay! :smiley: I've been wondering for almost a year how they'll ever see Irma again. :o
    Banner.png

Yay! :smiley: I've been wondering for almost a year how they'll ever see Irma again. :o

I sincerely apologise for keeping you waiting for so long, but I promise Irma will be back...