Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 Seasons Pre-Order question

Sul Sul y'all, now It's safe to say I'm not the only Simmer here excited about the Seasons release :) but I do have question & maybe a minor concern about my pre-order, I pre-ordered through this site CD Key's, I'm sure some people here are familiar ..it's my first time ordering from them, but I heard through Simsvip that hey were doing a sale, & it was about $27 when I purchased it. Anyways, I've purchased & I got an email link ..now there's an option to click the download item link, it's not out yet but at the time I clicked it anyway, now this might sound dumb ..but is it bad that I clicked that? should I have waited till release day? not sure if clicking it will now affect my purchase ..or the link responding when it finally hit's release day, even though it's already payed for, again It's my first time ordering from CD-Keys. Obviously there's nothing when you click the link, but just wondering.

Comments

• Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    I think it's fine, don't worry :)
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    It doesn't mess anything up. When the expansion is released you'll be able to claim your Origin key for it from the CD-Keys website once they have them (and if I remember correctly they email you when it's available).
  • Options
    AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    It doesn't mess anything up. When the expansion is released you'll be able to claim your Origin key for it from the CD-Keys website once they have them (and if I remember correctly they email you when it's available).

Ah alrighty, thanks for the reply. Appreciate it :)