Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disney Legacy: The Blancs [UPDATED 09/09]

Comments

• swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Nooo, so much happening and we still miss the baby! I'm so curious! <3

I do love cliffhangers!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Sorry it's been awhile but here s new chapter of my Disney Legacy: The Blancs!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Lol, are there any father-sims that don't freak out during delivery? :lol:
    A girl... A heir of course! Little Aurora, I wonder what fairy tails will await her!

Their house is soooo pretty!
    Lol, are there any father-sims that don't freak out during delivery? :lol:
    A girl... A heir of course! Little Aurora, I wonder what fairy tails will await her!

Their house is soooo pretty!

Yeah I wish they had better reactions for the guys regarding pregnancy. When you tell them they always make that sad face and they always freak out at birth or dont even go to the delivery room.

Wait until you see Aurora's room its one of my favorites.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Aurora ages up in this post but can Ariel and Eric handle her?

suRdkSd.jpg
    Aurora got to see the band that she loves but was it worth the price she will have to pay? Find out in a new Disney Legacy post!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Merryweather really is a super nanny! Even after finishing her job! Hopefully Aurora really has changed, and was just going through a phase!
    Loved Min and Mic :lol:
    Merryweather really is a super nanny! Even after finishing her job! Hopefully Aurora really has changed, and was just going through a phase!
    Loved Min and Mic :lol:

It's fun playing a not so perfect princess!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    It's been a while but I haven't forgotten about this legacy. Aurora ages up in this new update!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Oh! Another Disney legacy! I'm not doing the Disney princess challenge exactly, but I'm planning a game inspired by various animated movies, so I'll definitely be checking this out. I'm curious to see the different interpretations and ways to adapt these stories. :)
    edited October 2017
    Oh! Another Disney legacy! I'm not doing the Disney princess challenge exactly, but I'm planning a game inspired by various animated movies, so I'll definitely be checking this out. I'm curious to see the different interpretations and ways to adapt these stories. :)

It's a fun challenege I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
    I'd love to know what you think of my story :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
    We find out who Aurora's mystery girl in this update, will Aurora actually talk to her this time?

suRdkSd.jpg
    It's been a while but new post for my Disney Legacy. I forgot how much I love this Disney family!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    Aurora is so pretty. The appearance of Mal was a surprise, I wonder how her relationship with Aurora will continue.
    Ariel and Eric definitely use the house only for themselves. :smiley:
    Your disney legacy is great. :smile:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Aurora finally tells her parents who she's dating! How do you think it goes??

suRdkSd.jpg
    edited May 2018
    Wow it's been a super long time since I posted an update to this story and I'm really sorry about that. I hope those of you who are a fan of this story will still continue reading. I'm hoping to post much more regularly from now on!

Anyway Ariel and Eric are trying to expand their family and Aurora is questioning her relationship with Mal. Read all about it here.

suRdkSd.jpg
    Ahhh it's prom night in my Disney Legacy! Will Aurora and Mal have the typical prom? Find out below
    (this was one of my favorite chapters to write)

suRdkSd.jpg
    Has the magic of prom dissipated or is Aurora still under Mal's spell find out in this new chapter. Also this is the end of generation 5 (Ariel) because Aurora is becoming an adult which means it's time for generation 6!!!

suRdkSd.jpg
    I'm back which means more Blancs! Sorry for the long break. A new generation is beginning but is it the ending for other things? Find out in this new chapter.

suRdkSd.jpg
    Are things with Aurora and Mal getting better or worse? Find out in the new chapter our today!

suRdkSd.jpg
    We go back to a familiar spot in this new chapter of the Blancs story!

suRdkSd.jpg
    edited May 2019
    It's been almost forever but I have a new post!

suRdkSd.jpg
    edited January 2020
    I haven't played this save in such along time. I started it up last night and it inspired me to keep writing the story. Sorry it's been so long. But these Blancs aren't done yet!

suRdkSd.jpg
    edited February 2020
    Can you believe it two new posts in a matter of days! I hope to keep this up :)

suRdkSd.jpg
    edited February 2020
    It's been a long road but Aurora and Ariel finally have the relationship they both have always wanted. Could anything change that?

suRdkSd.jpg