Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

do yall believe in flat earth?

2...Next

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    No. If the Earth is flat, cats would have tried to push away everything off of it. :D

This.

And apparently, I don't exist.

Though there is a contrary theory to the australia doesn't exist one, and that is that the entire world is australia, and everyone you've ever met who isn't an australian, is really an australian actor pretending to be from some fake place. Been to paris? It's actually australia with actors. Been to canada? That's australia with actors.

LOL. Oh my that's even more hilarious. I have to look this up.
  • rhysbarrett8rhysbarrett8 Posts: 100 Member
    Of course the earth is flat, there is no terrain tools!
  • breezydeerbreezydeer Posts: 111 Member
    It's really a shame that people have been becoming flat earthers after watching Shane Dawson's video. All of the points his brother talked about have been debunked. I'm not blaming his brother, his point was never to tell the 100% truth, just to make people more open-minded. I don't think flat earthers are insane, just ignorant.
  • CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
    No. If the Earth is flat, cats would have tried to push away everything off of it. :D

This.

Though there is a contrary theory to the australia doesn't exist one, and that is that the entire world is australia, and everyone you've ever met who isn't an australian, is really an australian actor pretending to be from some fake place. Been to paris? It's actually australia with actors. Been to canada? That's australia with actors.

bruh i dont know if i really exist either

i was like woah

but u know what i like what i do so no regertz on Australia i think america as where it as at any way

also has any1 here ever seen a real polar bar i dont think they exist. canadians say they ride them to work but i dont think ive ever seen that also ive never been to canada but if the bears in the USA r any base i think polar bars would eat u if u tried to ride them like they were ur car
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

This.

bruh i dont know if i really exist either

i was like woah

but u know what i like what i do so no regertz on Australia i think america as where it as at any way

also has any1 here ever seen a real polar bar i dont think they exist. canadians say they ride them to work but i dont think ive ever seen that also ive never been to canada but if the bears in the USA r any base i think polar bars would eat u if u tried to ride them like they were ur car

Canadians don't have pet polar bears. Most of us don't live far enough North to ever see a wild one. If I remember correctly, a grown polar bear's paw is as big (or bigger) than a man's head. There are guided tours (in special tank-like buses) to see wild polar bears in Churchill, Manitoba, in I believe the springtime (I'm probably wrong on those dates).

If you were to come upon a polar bear while out and about, that bear's gonna be the last thing you see! They are extremely dangerous (though the cubs are very cute.)
  • ZaraZara Posts: 115 Member
    edited June 2018
    Honestly im very open minded so I’m not sure if it’s flat or round. But for now I’m just gonna say it’s round. After watching that Shane Dawson video I’m reconsidering my whole life tho lolllll.
    I make profile pics and signatures for free. hmu if interested.
    kky9DsT.gif
  • cynicalpandacynicalpanda Posts: 16 Member
    After watching Shane Dawson's conspiracy theory video, I kinda do.
  • PinkFlyingPastaPinkFlyingPasta Posts: 303 Member
    You believe in Earth!? :D
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member

Do you believe in the universe?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »

Do you believe in the universe?

guys im pretty sure that the earth doesnt really exist or too much like didnt exist before the 1800s at least i think every thing got made up by the gveoernemnt
  • Kali_DurgaKali_Durga Posts: 197 Member
    i believe in flat hair