Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All The Sims 4 Collection Guides

Comments

• Nolee20Nolee20 Posts: 27 Member
    Hi, I have a concern, why isn't the Sixam Mosquito trap seed in the plant section but plasma fruit and Wolfsbane are, It's considered as a seed too, I just had contacted EA for help with this and they recommended that i ask this in the forums to get a clearer answer, so why is that? will it be fixed/changed so that it will be included in the plant section?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Nolee20 wrote: »
    Hi, I have a concern, why isn't the Sixam Mosquito trap seed in the plant section but plasma fruit and Wolfsbane are, It's considered as a seed too, I just had contacted EA for help with this and they recommended that i ask this in the forums to get a clearer answer, so why is that? will it be fixed/changed so that it will be included in the plant section?

Hello
    It should be listed in the plant section. Try starting a new save game and see if it appears in the collection in that new game,
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i've never seen that particular plant in the gardening collection (just plasma fruit, wolfsbane and garlic from vampires) even though it's got harvestable seeds. never really bothered me, though, since i don't tend to have most of my sims worry about it, even if they're gardeners going for the full collection.

it mostly gets used in semi- or fully wild corners of certain lots, often around water, for me. something i personally like, but don't try to overuse
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @feetinstockings You can follow the link @rosemow provided, very handy, thanks! But here's the frog chart you'll find there. I snipped it a long time ago when my collector Sim was trying to complete the collection. Hope it helps! :)

OpmGEd2.png
  • ArsenGirlArsenGirl Posts: 89 Member
    > @Donsvlinder said:
    > Hey everyone. I wanted to let you all know that I completed every single collection guide from The Sims 4! Including the collectibles from The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat.
    >

Love this! I don't think I've ever completed even one collection without cheating.
    -Heather
    EA Game Changer - Sims Lover
    YouTube & Instagram - ArsenGirlGaming / Gallery - ArsenGirl / Gamertag - ArsenGirl / Twitter - ArsenGirl
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Good Job
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • mckennaelise__mckennaelise__ Posts: 2 New Member
    I know this might not be the right discussion but I was wondering if anyone knew why the ghost of one of my deceased still haven't appeared and it has been well over a week in Sims time...
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    ArsenGirl wrote: »
    > @Donsvlinder said:
    > Hey everyone. I wanted to let you all know that I completed every single collection guide from The Sims 4! Including the collectibles from The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat.
    >

Love this! I don't think I've ever completed even one collection without cheating.

If you have City Living the City Posters collection is probably the easiest to complete -- just check the electrical boxes every day. My collecting Sim already finished that and has one more snowglobe to finish that collection. It's sort of a special legacy, where Sims in the same family throughout the generations will eventually complete all the collections (may have to cheat to get the special collections like the Day of the Dead skulls, the decorative eggs, and the Plantsim berries to grow the Forbidden Fruit tree). I figure it'll take a few generations to do it.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • NickieNickieNickieNickie Posts: 11 New Member
    how nice of you, I'll look into these asap!
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    My Sim 'completed' the fish collection today, but there is one fish in the household collection that is still missing - the bonefish. (It's not listed in the collection list above, either.) I've got a guide from Carl's Sims pages that lists a number of places where this fish can be found, but haven't had any luck catching it.

Is the bonefish from a short-term challenge promotion, or is it still catchable? Has anyone caught it, and what bait did you use?
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    My Sim 'completed' the fish collection today, but there is one fish in the household collection that is still missing - the bonefish. (It's not listed in the collection list above, either.) I've got a guide from Carl's Sims pages that lists a number of places where this fish can be found, but haven't had any luck catching it.

Is the bonefish from a short-term challenge promotion, or is it still catchable? Has anyone caught it, and what bait did you use?

Update: got it with a tetra at the middle fishing spot at the Oasis Springs park.

I just want things to match. :'(
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Thanks for this, it's so helpful. So far I've gotten snowglobes, fish, posters but no other complete sets, this helps alot.
  • SP4RT4N2111SP4RT4N2111 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello everyone and to whom it may concern, I have the sims 4 on pc which I purchased through my origin account. I recently just bought the sims 4 for my Xbox one and when the game started up it asked me to link the gamer tag with my origins account. I notice that the $300 that I spent on the dlc on the computer did not download to the Xbox. Is there a way to have all the dlc that I downloaded on my origins account on the pc transfer to my game tag on the Xbox. If so how and if not why ask me to link my origins account with my gAmertag and not be able to get the dlc off of it?

Thanks
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Hello everyone and to whom it may concern, I have the sims 4 on pc which I purchased through my origin account. I recently just bought the sims 4 for my Xbox one and when the game started up it asked me to link the gamer tag with my origins account. I notice that the $300 that I spent on the dlc on the computer did not download to the Xbox. Is there a way to have all the dlc that I downloaded on my origins account on the pc transfer to my game tag on the Xbox. If so how and if not why ask me to link my origins account with my gAmertag and not be able to get the dlc off of it?

Thanks

You have to buy it separately. The DLC you bought for the PC game is just for the PC.
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • RassRass Posts: 29 Member
    Is there a list anywhere about the challenge collectibles, f.e. the skulls collection, the eggs and how to complete them to get the rewards (without cheats) if possible? I know about the skulls, you can get them starting with a action on a grave, but the reward (the vitrine I think).
    The egg collection is now completable with Seasons, but did you get the rewards (the bunnys!?). The beans are now in Seasons too, only in rare seed packets? Thx
  • nikkibyrnenikkibyrne Posts: 2 New Member
    I am new here and have been playing for about a month, I am trying to find some help but not sure where to look. How do I do my childs homework? can't find anything to help. Thanks in advance xxx
    nikkibyrne wrote: »
    I am new here and have been playing for about a month, I am trying to find some help but not sure where to look. How do I do my childs homework? can't find anything to help. Thanks in advance xxx

Hello @nikkibyrne
    The child’s homework will be in their personal inventory. By clicking on it there is an option to do it.
    If there isn’t any homework there, you can buy homework from the bookcase. It only costs one simoleon.

Also, welcome to Sims 4 simming!
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com
  • FireJonFireJon Posts: 66 Member
    Can anyone tell me the Names of all the Sugar Skulls I forgot...
  • MintyMangoMintyMango Posts: 38 Member
    @Donsvlinder Thank you for this guide, this is awesome, very-very helpful :)
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I was able to collect all the Voidcritters cards, and all the plushie! So those are complete in my game! I'm now working on the garden collection and half way there
    I was able to collect all the Voidcritters cards, and all the plushie! So those are complete in my game! I'm now working on the garden collection and half way there

Hello @tinahjalmar :) Congratulations on collecting all the voidcritters cards and all the plushies! That is great! I hope that you will soon complete the garden collection :)
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Thank you! :smile: It was fun collecting them! :smile:
  • 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    Very useful info. Thank you!
  • timndrewsmomtimndrewsmom Posts: 50 Member
    Thank you so much