Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If we could get a free update on one of the expansion packs

superpurple1superpurple1 Posts: 187 Member
edited June 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Choose one and add one additional idea if you like

Update Poll:

Get Together: Sims recognize allied and rival groups and act appropriately to each one, even when the sims are not in group/outing mode.

Get to work: A working cash register for Sims to pay their items. More interactive objects such as clothing and shoe racks, shelves and tables. Interactive clothes, shoes accessories which enable item options like Sims 2: folded tops and bottoms, shoe racks, jewelry case, accessory table or rack. A changing room. Sim employees help customers find items.

City Living: elevators
Post edited by superpurple1 on

If we could get a free update on one of the expansion packs 120 votes

City Living: Metro System (operates like sims 2 cars trans.), buildable apts, Celebrity system (TS3), Dj career, More instruments: Drumkits, Cello, Sax ( Kenny G!),Bass guitar, mix tables and turn tables
31%
alan650111aprilroseCynnaSuRihtanilfriendlysimmersAjaGioJennyggtaydevFoxrox77Cinders27CeCeDotjcp011c2rambahadoerTheWomanMonsterLatinaBunnyJenny0729x_Always_Heart_xInternal_Chaoslexus20Breazona 38 votes
Get To Work: (non-rabbithole and NPC) Firefighters, Inventors, and Chefs, Robbers, Ghost Hunters, Newspaper Boy/Girl
35%
OneAdorkableGirlsillehbeePlayerSinger2010AlrynnAnmirlaMariefoxprice83RoboSpongiexoSnowyOwlxoDryodaSim2SporehotkakiFrancl27Cynel1annaliese39luxsylvanrjssimChadSims2Bearpal64Simmer_chiyenjames64468 42 votes
Cats and Dogs: Wild animals, play as pet, (Vet career) create animal santuary and study wild life, New Career: Animal Shelter provider, run a non-pet animal shelter and capture stray dogs and cats
20%
YunapiccprincessLittlBowBubBambooramEnkiSchmidtNamor98AgentJuliabgkubSally1502Rae357LiaRose1435Evie0602DanaanhornDrearydearyDeb2of9RNPRNLady_BalloraprettykittythekittenKattlover814WildIrishBansheeellienj 24 votes
Get Together: Enable start a band, pool table, poker, toy robot fighting
13%
GoodywoodWritin_Regsimgirl1010Bagoas77stilljustme2XxAirixXsuperkyle221pointefulGamingTweetyTTNsimmerAryaKhaleesiNoName123lucyjupiterevesdayPreCiiousSimsterLiv 16 votes

Comments

• Foxrox77Foxrox77 Posts: 17 Member
    City Living: Metro System (operates like sims 2 cars trans.), buildable apts, Celebrity system (TS3), Dj career, More instruments: Drumkits, Cello, Sax ( Kenny G!),Bass guitar, mix tables and turn tables
    Tough choice. I would go with City Living though. Being able to build apartments and having more instruments especially would be an incredible update. I also really liked the celebrity system from TS3. :)
    ~ Kitty
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited June 2018
    Cats and Dogs: Wild animals, play as pet, (Vet career) create animal santuary and study wild life, New Career: Animal Shelter provider, run a non-pet animal shelter and capture stray dogs and cats
    I'd love an update for Get together, but focused on gang rivalry instead of bands and clubbing. That's why my vote went to the Wildlife study/shelter idea.

As for GT, instead of providing more items they should make groups more complex, for example make them recognize allied and rival groups and make sims act appropriately even when the sims are not in outing mode.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Get To Work: (non-rabbithole and NPC) Firefighters, Inventors, and Chefs, Robbers, Ghost Hunters, Newspaper Boy/Girl
    And maybe they could fix the bugs too.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    tough choice but i have to go with city living they missed such an opertunity with this ep the elevators the apartments. Ijust wish apartments were buildable and elevators would work incl with elevator woohoo also a roommate system would be nice bt those two things are imo neccesary it's weird in the first place that they were left out especially the builadble apartments since the pack is about living in the city
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    You hit everything I’ve been waiting for with this one!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    My vote would be Get to Work to fix how poorly done retail was done I'd like to see things like the tablet completely removed have the customers have a ? over their head if they need an employees help and a working cash register where they pay. I'd also like to see working objects to fill out the stores like clothing racks opposed to buying clothing off a mannequin also tables of folded shirts jeans shoe racks jewelry case and a changing room.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Right now, the ability to build apartments would be amazing. If I could put more Sims into apartments, it would free up some space for more entertainment venues.

The Sims are already playing musical chairs. It's unfair for paying customers to have to do the same with the lots because there just aren't enough.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    It was really hard to pick; but I really really want to be able to start a band and have it include singers. I mean some patches I just don't see happening as they would be too big and the celebrity system makes more sense if we had bands and actors.

I would like an interactive firefighter career. We desperately need them back. My sims keep start firings just by cooking and while we have sprinklers, it is just not the same without firefighters and sprinklers aren't always an option (such as cooking on grills at a park or something).
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    Ghost hunters! YES
    moss

• wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    Cats and Dogs.
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I would like to see Get To Work get an update

Especially with reworking the rabbit hole venues (can we get an actual hospital lot please !)
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • TheWomanMonsterTheWomanMonster Posts: 49 Member
    Being able to build my own apartments (or row houses!) would be amazing. Your subway/metro system idea is cool too!
  • LadyDaisy15LadyDaisy15 Posts: 18 Member
    Get together and city living both!
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    I picked the wrong one. I want the first one. I just want to be able to start a band too.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    Get together and city living both!

Yeppers!
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    edited December 2018
    Would love the changes to get to work. The cash register literally doing nothing is such a pain. Real people queue in line at checkout, why is this too much to ask of Sims? Please, if nothing else is ever fixed, let this be fixed.

Also maybe it's just me, and I've said it before but I'll keep saying it until something changes (it won't) I want aliens upgraded to work like vampires and get famous. Skill trees, perks, quirks, better sim reactions. It could be so great.
  • unmogunmog Posts: 54 Member
    Id say add more stuff for pets. I for one would like the ability to have my dog come and sleep at the foot of my bed, at least small dogs. I know cats can, weird that dogs cant. Id also like to have some pet themed options for club get togethers.

Otherwise, I like a lot of the ideas, like a transport system or the ability to create a band and more professions to choose from.
    moogle-gif-3.gif
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Foxrox77 wrote: »
    Tough choice. I would go with City Living though. Being able to build apartments and having more instruments especially would be an incredible update. I also really liked the celebrity system from TS3. :)

Yep the buildable apartments is what got me also. It was a tough choice. I like different careers also.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    I'd really like them all but I think the buildable apartments for City Living pushed me in favor for that choice. The Get Together choice has the least interest for me, I'd only want the pool table. but everything else for the other choices would be a win, just buildable apartments seems the most useful.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I pick #5. Update them all!

I want buildable apartments and better retail most of all.
  • Jenny0729Jenny0729 Posts: 23 Member
    That was hard to vote because each category had a component I really want to see. I chose city living because I would love to be able to build apartments or bring back roommates!
  • Che1vzChe1vz Posts: 7 New Member
    Man, it was a tough choice as I feel like I want them all! Sims in clubs recognizing allies and rivals sounds essential. Wonder why they didn't do this in the first place. Also, Get Famous should have at least one neighborhood more on that beach. Bands and a singing career would be cool, but they could also have a separate, well-made pack. However, if I was to pick just one, I'd chooce City Living. Building custom apartments (and functioning elevators) was a missed opportunity!
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I picked Get To Work. We need more NPC Service Sims in the game like the Maid, Gardener, etc.
  • ShepardShepard Posts: 125 Member
    Definitely get to work update. I would love firefighters! I think the careers adds so much more depth to the game, its your sims job after all and it takes up most of their everyday life.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I want all of those things.