Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    @rosemow Hello! My name is Artemis and I'm pretty new to the sims scene. I just got the Sims 4 on Christmas of 2018, but I've clocked about 440 hours since then! I love the freedom that the game gives to create a world that you can explore and build families in. Most games (like horror and multiplayer) give me horrible anxiety, so it's nice to have something that's more of a free world to build! I just made my forums account today though, so I'm pretty new to everything.

Hello @JoyGodzilla :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Sims 4 was a very special and enjoyable Christmas gift for you to receive that you will continue to enjoy using all through the year! It is great that you have spent 440 hours simming ever since! That is great!
    It is very nice that we can enjoy setting up the worlds as we would like them to be and create our own special sims households to live there.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful simmimg tips and enjoy posting about your simming experiences.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    prism_popprism_pop Posts: 61 Member
    Hihi! Old player new account :) Missed being on the forums so decided to come back and start fresh!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    prism_pop wrote: »
    Hihi! Old player new account :) Missed being on the forums so decided to come back and start fresh!

Hello @prism_pop :)
    It is grear that you have returned to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads about the sims in your gamr :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Stormyskye68Stormyskye68 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone,

I am a simmer from the sims 2. I played, my kids played, now I play Sims 4 alone as my children are grown and the grandbabies aren't old enough yet. I am a mental health nurse and married my soulmate 6 months ago! Yes it took him that long to find me! Guess I should have gone out when he asked in highschool! I have played a few MMORPGs including WoW. I always come back to the Sims. It has been great while recovering from a shoulder replacement.

I go by Stormy as I love storms, and I myself can be a little stormy :D Really looking forward to "Seasons"!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

I am a simmer from the sims 2. I played, my kids played, now I play Sims 4 alone as my children are grown and the grandbabies aren't old enough yet. I am a mental health nurse and married my soulmate 6 months ago! Yes it took him that long to find me! Guess I should have gone out when he asked in highschool! I have played a few MMORPGs including WoW. I always come back to the Sims. It has been great while recovering from a shoulder replacement.

I go by Stormy as I love storms, and I myself can be a little stormy :D Really looking forward to "Seasons"!!

Hello @Stormyskye68 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and it is very special that your kids were simmers also :) You would have enjoyed chatting together about the sims that you were playing in your games.
    Congratulations on your marriage! <3
    I hope that your healing after your shoulder replacement continues to progress smoothly.
    I am looking forward to Seasons also! You will especially enjoy the stormy weather !
  • Options
    OneAthenaOneAthena Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone. my name is Athena, i started playing the sims when sims 2 was released for ps2 , i was around 6 years old actually,Supervised but definitely should not have been playing it, I fell in love with it, i had sims 2 and sims 2 pets. I then moved onto Sims 3 in 2010 or so when i got back into sims , was absolutely obsessed with it. Of course now i am onto the sims 4 and theres no way i can back peddle into the older games with the graphics of the sims 4. very lovely to meet you all.
  • Options
    OneAthena wrote: »
    Hello everyone. my name is Athena, i started playing the sims when sims 2 was released for ps2 , i was around 6 years old actually,Supervised but definitely should not have been playing it, I fell in love with it, i had sims 2 and sims 2 pets. I then moved onto Sims 3 in 2010 or so when i got back into sims , was absolutely obsessed with it. Of course now i am onto the sims 4 and theres no way i can back peddle into the older games with the graphics of the sims 4. very lovely to meet you all.

Hello @OneAthena :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when the console version of Sims 2 was released. You would have many special childhood memories of simming as you were growing up <3 It was great that it led you to then play and enjoy Sims 3., and now you are enjoying Sims 4 also.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
  • Options
    ConvultConvult Posts: 2 New Member
    I've heard about Sims a long time ago and I think as early as 9 since most of my childhood was basically video games. The first game Sim that I've actually played is Sims 4 though I am currently hooked into Sims 3 since I was only able to play the trial version of 4. Funny that the reason why I am just recently playing Sims 3 was because I did not know that I actually own the game, I got Sims 3 + a couple of DLCs along with other EA titles from Humble Origin Bundle back in 2013 and funny because I was 14 when I bought it. I have just found out that it came along with Sims after almost 5 years.
  • Options
    ConvultConvult Posts: 2 New Member
    And also most of the recent comment on this thread indeed PROVES that I am late to the party. LOL I had just started on Sims 3.
  • Options
    Convult wrote: »
    I've heard about Sims a long time ago and I think as early as 9 since most of my childhood was basically video games. The first game Sim that I've actually played is Sims 4 though I am currently hooked into Sims 3 since I was only able to play the trial version of 4. Funny that the reason why I am just recently playing Sims 3 was because I did not know that I actually own the game, I got Sims 3 + a couple of DLCs along with other EA titles from Humble Origin Bundle back in 2013 and funny because I was 14 when I bought it. I have just found out that it came along with Sims after almost 5 years.

Hello @Convult :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have now discovered that you own Sims 3 and some of the DLCs, and are now enjoying playing the game! It is good that even though several years have passed, you have found out now.
    Carl's Sims 3 site is a very helpful simming site with many guides to playing the Sims 3 game. You may like to read some of the guides on that site .
    https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Hello everyone! I just joined the forums and am pretty new to The Sims. I got The Sims 4 about six months ago and haven't put it down since! I look forward to talking to other simmers and showing off my sims (and seeing all of yours!) :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I just joined the forums and am pretty new to The Sims. I got The Sims 4 about six months ago and haven't put it down since! I look forward to talking to other simmers and showing off my sims (and seeing all of yours!) :)

Hello @squirrelwithacup :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started sims 4 simming six months and have been enjoying playing it ever since! It is a fun and enjoyable game to play!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and it will be very nice seeing pictures of the sims that are in your game when you become a full member and can post pictures.
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > squirrelwithacup wrote: »
    >
    > Hello everyone! I just joined the forums and am pretty new to The Sims. I got The Sims 4 about six months ago and haven't put it down since! I look forward to talking to other simmers and showing off my sims (and seeing all of yours!) :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @squirrelwithacup :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you started sims 4 simming six months and have been enjoying playing it ever since! It is a fun and enjoyable game to play!
    > I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and it will be very nice seeing pictures of the sims that are in your game when you become a full member and can post pictures.
    > Happy simming! :)

Hi @rosemow, it's nice to meet you too!
    Yes, it's so fun and all of the sims have their own unique personalities, it's so easy to get attached to your little sim families. Thank you for replying to my post and happy simming to you as well!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > squirrelwithacup wrote: »
    >
    > Hello everyone! I just joined the forums and am pretty new to The Sims. I got The Sims 4 about six months ago and haven't put it down since! I look forward to talking to other simmers and showing off my sims (and seeing all of yours!) :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @squirrelwithacup :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you started sims 4 simming six months and have been enjoying playing it ever since! It is a fun and enjoyable game to play!
    > I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and it will be very nice seeing pictures of the sims that are in your game when you become a full member and can post pictures.
    > Happy simming! :)

Hi @rosemow, it's nice to meet you too!
    Yes, it's so fun and all of the sims have their own unique personalities, it's so easy to get attached to your little sim families. Thank you for replying to my post and happy simming to you as well!

You’re welcome @squirrelwithacup :) Thankyou!
  • Options
    ROSEBUDALYROSEBUDALY Posts: 17 New Member
    Hi all!

I have been playing The Sims from the beginning. I have always played on PC and my favourite expansion pack has always been Makin’ Magic. I’m really excited to finally connect with people who love this game as much as I do!

:) :)
  • Options
    ROSEBUDALY wrote: »
    Hi all!

I have been playing The Sims from the beginning. I have always played on PC and my favourite expansion pack has always been Makin’ Magic. I’m really excited to finally connect with people who love this game as much as I do!

:):)

Hello @ROSEBUDALY :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time simming! It is great that Makin’ Magic is your favourite expansion pack!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences .
    Happy simmimg ! :)
  • Options
    YasminDYasminD Posts: 15 Member
    hey im new here! anyone wanna be friends? twitter - @yasamadoodle also... SEASONSSSS OMG
  • Options
    YasminD wrote: »
    hey im new here! anyone wanna be friends? twitter - @yasamadoodle also... SEASONSSSS OMG

Hello @YasminD :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am looking forward to Seasons expansion pack also! It is exciting that it will soon be released!
    I hope that you will enjoy making simming friends as you meet fellow simmers when posting on the forums threads.
  • Options
    BreezeBlockssBreezeBlockss Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey everyone!

I'm BreezeBlockss and I'm new to the forums. I have been a Sims player for many years. I grew up with The Sims 2 which is probably one of my most favourite games. The Sims 3 is really where I became more invested in the sims. I spent so many hours on it. I was also a member of the site there and posted a lot when The Sims 3 site was first introduced. Recently, I have been more interested in The Sims 4 again and I would love to become a more invested member of the community. The community seems so welcoming and nice and I can't wait to become a larger part of it. Also, I'm super excited for Seasons ahh!
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm BreezeBlockss and I'm new to the forums. I have been a Sims player for many years. I grew up with The Sims 2 which is probably one of my most favourite games. The Sims 3 is really where I became more invested in the sims. I spent so many hours on it. I was also a member of the site there and posted a lot when The Sims 3 site was first introduced. Recently, I have been more interested in The Sims 4 again and I would love to become a more invested member of the community. The community seems so welcoming and nice and I can't wait to become a larger part of it. Also, I'm super excited for Seasons ahh!

Hello @BreezeBlockss :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoyed playing Sims 2 as you were growing up. You would have many treasured memories of fun simming times spent Sims 2 and 3 simming ! It is great that you are now playing sims 4 . I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, learn new tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims from your games.
    I am looking forward to Seasons also!
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm erimurphey and I've been a simmer ever since TS2 days. My favorite aspirations are the Bestselling Author and Grilled Cheese ones. It's nice to be a forum member.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    erimurphey wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm erimurphey and I've been a simmer ever since TS2 days. My favorite aspirations are the Bestselling Author and Grilled Cheese ones. It's nice to be a forum member.

Hello @erimurphey :) It nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since Sims 2. The two aspirations that are your favourite are enjoyable for our sims to do the tasks to complete them. All sims enjoy eating grilled cheese as a meal!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting on the threads about your own simming experiences.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    Welcome to all new members. Just passing through handing out some Awesomes and Likes to help everyone along on becoming a member... :)
  • Options
    audrhllaudrhll Posts: 22 Member
    Hello, everyone- just joined as a member, but I've been playing sims for years now. A bit anti-social, so I usually don't join "communities" :) but I've been checking out the forum for awhile now, and have gotten really intrigued with some of the threads, especially the build-n-share challenges! I've stayed up til the wee hours of the morning the last few nights, hammering out my own build for the current challenge, so I guess it's time to learn how to "play well with others"..... Not too worried about it, everyone seems very friendly and helpful- which is great; as I suspect I'll need quite a bit of help!
  • Options
    audrhll wrote: »
    Hello, everyone- just joined as a member, but I've been playing sims for years now. A bit anti-social, so I usually don't join "communities" :) but I've been checking out the forum for awhile now, and have gotten really intrigued with some of the threads, especially the build-n-share challenges! I've stayed up til the wee hours of the morning the last few nights, hammering out my own build for the current challenge, so I guess it's time to learn how to "play well with others"..... Not too worried about it, everyone seems very friendly and helpful- which is great; as I suspect I'll need quite a bit of help!

Hello @audrhll :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have a built a home for the current build-n-share challenge! It has been very nice seeing the Austen themed homes that simmers have been creating! They look very grand and great! I will look forward to seeing your home that you have built also! The simmers on the thread are kind and helpful to each other, and will assist you with any help you need or questions that you have,
    Happy simming and building! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top