Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Oops! o:) It could be gender neutral! I just associate brown with boys!

You and me both! LOL I can do a gender neutral nursery but past that ... nope. Ivory looks like girl, brown like boy and anything on the walls screams gender! :p

Yep, it's really hard to give the neutral room kids' related decor because so much of it is gender specific. Oh well! lol
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Willowbrook Farm is stunning, Ms Sandy. Adore your color palette♥♥♥ Soft warm tones with the rustic feel is perfect. Wonderful farm!!!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Cassee wrote: »
    Willowbrook Farm is stunning, Ms Sandy. Adore your color palette♥♥♥ Soft warm tones with the rustic feel is perfect. Wonderful farm!!!

Awww, thank you very much Cassee! :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Willowbrook Farm is so beautiful and cozy! I love all the details and the decor with certain chabby chic look (one of my favourites)
    The house is gorgeous, but oh my! that barn and the stables are almost better!
    About the landscape, I love all those details that make you feel like in a real home farm. The pool nook is simply relaxing and peaceful.
    It´s a very beautiful farm home! <3
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Willowbrook Farm is so beautiful and cozy! I love all the details and the decor with certain chabby chic look (one of my favourites)
    The house is gorgeous, but oh my! that barn and the stables are almost better!
    About the landscape, I love all those details that make you feel like in a real home farm. The pool nook is simply relaxing and peaceful.
    It´s a very beautiful farm home! <3

Aww, thank you for all of your lovely comments Inma. Appreciate it. <3
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I really Love your Willowbrook farm @Sandraelle! The black and white interior is just So pretty! Love the adorable barn and gorgeous landscaping too. :blush:
    I really Love your Willowbrook farm @Sandraelle! The black and white interior is just So pretty! Love the adorable barn and gorgeous landscaping too. :blush:

Thank you Cath!! Appreciate your support. :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Sandraelle

your Willowbrook Farm is beautiful and although it looks fantastic in Hidden springs it is defo going into Rflong7's Supernatural world in the farming area of the map :)

Download and rec :)
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

your Willowbrook Farm is beautiful and although it looks fantastic in Hidden springs it is defo going into Rflong7's Supernatural world in the farming area of the map :)

Download and rec :)

Oh, I'd love to see a pic of it placed in the custom world when you get it in there. And thanks for your nice comments and for stopping by. :)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Willowbrook Farm is absolutely stunning! Its actually the home my sim is living right now, I've got it in a town called Rinn Fada.
    35050827_409114566164784_7690853488607100928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=813e62e1d8a79179b2c02fc424b4af77&oe=5BC4B319
    Thought you'd like to see your beauty in action =) Thanks for sharing with everyone!
    Willowbrook Farm is absolutely stunning! Its actually the home my sim is living right now, I've got it in a town called Rinn Fada.
    35050827_409114566164784_7690853488607100928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=813e62e1d8a79179b2c02fc424b4af77&oe=5BC4B319
    Thought you'd like to see your beauty in action =) Thanks for sharing with everyone!

@Springfairy556 , thank you so much. And thanks for posting a picture of the house in your custom world, I really appreciate it. Hope your sim family will enjoy living there.
    edited June 2018
    BALI ESCAPE (No CC), 6/23/18
    40x30 residential lot
    Built at 17 Paradise Road, Isla Paradiso

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

Decorated in a Balinese style, this modern home can be a vacation getaway or it's just the right size and has all the amenities for a single sim or young couple. After entering the gated entrance, you'll be greeted by fountains that lead up to the house. It's secluded and private and is open to the outside with easy access to the pool surrounded by a pond. The bedroom is accessed from the outside and has a sitting room and large bath. The tub and shower area has a glass ceiling and is enclosed in glass and looks out to a tropical garden area. There is another exit that leads out to the private hot tub. There is also a fenced in patio towards the front of the house, just off the main living area, surrounded by tropical plants. It has a bbq, a dining table and an easel. Everything is upgraded and playtested.

bP1erwr.jpg

7Y60w6g.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

@Sandraelle , Bali Escape is beautiful! You captured very well the style and the atmosphere. I wish to be there! ( Although in Rota, near the sea, I´m not bad at all! :mrgreen: )
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle , Bali Escape is beautiful! You captured very well the style and the atmosphere. I wish to be there! ( Although in Rota, near the sea, I´m not bad at all! :mrgreen: )

@AIRIS6962 , thanks so much Inma! Yeah, I don't think I'd necessarily like to go to Bali, just like the styles I've seen. I'd be more into Fiji or one of the Caribbean islands....or Rota! LOL I bet it's beautiful in Rota too. :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Beautiful! Love the water walk, pool and that bathroom! You always make such luxurious baths! Mine are just ..a bath! LOL
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Wow Bali Escape is absolutely stunning! The pool and pond area looks so idyllic and romantic. Love the open und light interior, too, with the modern touch and surrounded by such lovely natural looking landscaping. A really amazing build, definitely need to grab this for my Sunlit Tides :mrgreen:
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

You've created a wonderful atmospheric build Sandy. Such a great escape! I echo Rox' comments about those sumptous bathrooms. Love the open air feeling and the views from the bar area. Well done!
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    WOW, Ms Sandy. ♥♥♥Bali Escape is gorgeous!!! So relaxing. I could carry my glass of wine through the front door, take a moment to just listen, breathe deeply, take a sip and continue on to the next room. Repeat. ♥♥♥♥Love it♥♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Bali Escape is such a very restful and peaceful looking home! :) The outdoors areas look so very nice! It looks so very tropically nice! The greenery and flowers look very nice! Very nice spacious and casual design and furnishing of the interior! The design of the bathroom with the triangular tug looks great!
    It is a very calming tropical home! :)
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Beautiful! Love the water walk, pool and that bathroom! You always make such luxurious baths! Mine are just ..a bath! LOL

@romagi1, Thanks Rox. I wanted to make this bathroom have the outdoors feeling without it being outdoors. :)
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Wow Bali Escape is absolutely stunning! The pool and pond area looks so idyllic and romantic. Love the open und light interior, too, with the modern touch and surrounded by such lovely natural looking landscaping. A really amazing build, definitely need to grab this for my Sunlit Tides :mrgreen:

@Heledriel, thanks so much for stopping by. When I started building it, I kinda had the vacation vibe feeling for it so I'm glad you think it's on the romantic side. :)
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    You've created a wonderful atmospheric build Sandy. Such a great escape! I echo Rox' comments about those sumptous bathrooms. Love the open air feeling and the views from the bar area. Well done!

@soocoolsim , thanks Paula. I've wanted to build this style for a long time, glad you like it! :)
    Cassee wrote: »
    WOW, Ms Sandy. ♥♥♥Bali Escape is gorgeous!!! So relaxing. I could carry my glass of wine through the front door, take a moment to just listen, breathe deeply, take a sip and continue on to the next room. Repeat. ♥♥♥♥Love it♥♥♥

@Cassee, Hi Cassee, I love your description of it with your wine glass! Too funny, lol. :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Bali Escape is such a very restful and peaceful looking home! :) The outdoors areas look so very nice! It looks so very tropically nice! The greenery and flowers look very nice! Very nice spacious and casual design and furnishing of the interior! The design of the bathroom with the triangular tug looks great!
    It is a very calming tropical home! :)

@rosemow, Thank you Rose, I'm glad you think it looks tropical and peaceful. :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @Sandraelle

I love your willowbrook farm which has now found a permanent home in Rflong7,s supernatural world in the farming area of the map.. :) apologies for the overcast weather...

front:

9WULNOA.jpg

rear: just look at that wonderful surrounding area.. the house is just waiting now for the perfect occupants :)

CbrObkP.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top