Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aricarai's little pixel place | SIX NEW Videos | p. 23

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Happy ANNIVERSARY!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    Happy ANNIVERSARY!

Thank you @illusie <3
    It's Sabella's Bachelorette Party!! She even invites some friends from the city, but as usual, not all goes to plan! Come find out what happens in Part 20 of the Simon Says Challenge!
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    28628229968_2ae5614f99_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    edited June 2018
    In case anyone is interested, The Carriage House is now up for download, including an unfurnished version.
    Clicking on the picture will take you to tumblr where you can find a full Store content list as well as the link to the download and CC list!
    28657661778_30e65de57c_z.jpg

AND

If you're not too keen on such a CC-filled house and you want a smaller version of The Carriage House, The Coach House [original post in this link] is now up for download, too!
    Clicking on the picture will take you to tumblr where you can find a full Store content list as well as the link to the download and CC list!
    41808434344_b7514fa05f_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    Here's my finished make-over of your Bohemian Beach Bungalow! I utterly smashed any attempt at a budget and just went wild :)

Life's A Beach
    Exchange Link

It was fun doing something a bit different. I hope you enjoy the new look!
    Here's my finished make-over of your Bohemian Beach Bungalow! I utterly smashed any attempt at a budget and just went wild :)

Life's A Beach
    Exchange Link

It was fun doing something a bit different. I hope you enjoy the new look!

@creativemetaphor: Budgets are always so hard to stick to, so I don't blame you! This looks brilliant <3 Let you a comment on your thread :mrgreen:
    edited June 2018
    IT'S LOVE DAY in Part 16 of The Avant Garde Challenge and Theo has chosen his date to take to the Spring Festival, but of course, there's some questionable moments that arise.
    42596969381_153bb75f21_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    Wright Designs Wednesday, anybody? Frankie is climbing up that career ladder, but how are her designs going?
    Find out in Part Four of Wright Designs!
    42622686101_798a36ee74_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    I saw the lovely Ms ElliandraYT do the Toddler to Adult Create-A-Sim Challenge, so I thought I'd give it a go myself! Come check out how I did and then why don't YOU try it, too!
    28773766968_3ab64fe6f4_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    Fabulous living and teen room makeovers! I loved that green and black palette, and the dino blanket was that cute blend of not quite grown up but also not a kid anymore <3

When I was doing the architecture career track, Carl's Sims 3 guide was very helpful, though you probably already have read it :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    The toddler to adult challenge looks great! I like how your toddler and YA turned out. She looks great after the make-over!
    Time to trade places: It's Morris's Bachelor Party and Sabella takes care of the babies, including celebrating two of her children's birthdays! Come find out what happens in Part 21 of the Simon Says Challenge!
    42625395812_7fb8c5dbe2_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    Fabulous living and teen room makeovers! I loved that green and black palette, and the dino blanket was that cute blend of not quite grown up but also not a kid anymore <3

When I was doing the architecture career track, Carl's Sims 3 guide was very helpful, though you probably already have read it :)

Thank you so much m'dear @creativemetaphor! I did look at Carl's Guide, but I must not be getting it. Haha! All I can do is keep trying though. Good thing I love interior design and I'm not in a rush! <3
    illusie wrote: »
    The toddler to adult challenge looks great! I like how your toddler and YA turned out. She looks great after the make-over!

Thank you @illusie! She was a cute little bean when she started out <3
    @aricarai I think the biggest 'hint' that I got from the Carl's guide was that no matter how good of a job you do, you probably won't get a great score until you are at a higher level in the career and can do some of the extra things like 'measure lot'. LOL so don't despair! :)
    @aricarai I think the biggest 'hint' that I got from the Carl's guide was that no matter how good of a job you do, you probably won't get a great score until you are at a higher level in the career and can do some of the extra things like 'measure lot'. LOL so don't despair! :)

@creativemetaphor: I'll keep plugging away! :mrgreen:
    I've sat down with a coffee and done a wee bit of an update on me PLUS my PEPS for SEASONS is in FULL FORCE!
    29036114598_c50d3b127a_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Your lots are really pretty! Just started using CC furniture in my game, ans I love the selection that you have in your builds! They feel so homy and lived in.
    Your lots are really pretty! Just started using CC furniture in my game, ans I love the selection that you have in your builds! They feel so homy and lived in.

Thank you so much @Springfairy556 <3 CC is super addicting, but it can totally make homes look lived in and I love that!
    edited August 2018
    What the actual hey! Is this a build before a video? *le gasp*

This is the biggest build that I think I've ever done and I'm lowkey in love with it <3

Connors Farmhouse was built for GirlMeetsPixels' Generations & Pets Let's Play on YouTube (yes, I did film it). It's unfurnished, so she'll be working her magic on it, which I'm super excited to see <--- seriously, she's a decorating goddess!

Connors Farmhouse [not available for download yet]

lot size: 50x50
    price: §155k+ (partially furnished) <--- I did decorate the outside spaces
    features:
    - 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms in the main house
    - space for daycare career + office + bathroom
    - 1 truck detached garage
    - barn with two horse stalls + shower room
    - playground
    - hot tub gazebo
    - outdoor bbq area

43902181491_0db8e03dfa_z.jpg

43902183051_da91d10f7b_z.jpg

42093018600_fe118962be_z.jpg

42093025660_f53404f369_z.jpg

42997403015_0dfa522579_z.jpg

Holy buckets - I forget to say, there's no CC and very minimal store content. Who even am I?!
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Love it :) The design of the buildings and layout of the property work so well together. Will you eventually upload the unfurnished version of it? I'd love to have it that way.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    Holy buckets - I forget to say, there's no CC and very minimal store content. Who even am I?!

:lol: Who are you and what have you done with aricarai? Fantastic! Can't wait to see the insides!
    suzses wrote: »
    Love it :) The design of the buildings and layout of the property work so well together. Will you eventually upload the unfurnished version of it? I'd love to have it that way.

@suzses - yes, as soon as I take some more photos, I'll get it on the Exchange. The inside isn't furnished at all, just the outdoor spaces and the lower floor of the barn :mrgreen:

:lol: Who are you and what have you done with aricarai? Fantastic! Can't wait to see the insides!

Thank you @creativemetaphor - I'll be including a floor plan when I upload but I don't think I'll be taking on the challenge of furnishing it! :joy:
  • KesminlixKesminlix Posts: 252 Member
    @aricarai As I said earlier, it's a beautiful build! Definitely falls along the lines of what I envisioned my dream home to look like! Can't wait until you upload it so I can download and rec! <3