Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Underrated Premades?

13...Next

Comments

• TsundereSuppTsundereSupp Posts: 17 Member
    Honestly I LOVE all of the premades from City Living. I don't think I could pick a favorite premade character or even narrow it down to a few. I get so happy when I see a lot of the households from the City Living expansion wandering around the area I'm in. It holds the best single male premades (Salim, Diego, and Akira) in my opinion and overall I loved the different cultural aspects of the clothing designs in City Living so they're all very nicely dressed. Other than that the Bheeda family is absolutely adorable, and I always enjoy the Feng family when they hit elder status and my sims sit around playing chess with Lily all day.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I love Diego and (what's his name) the man that lives with his mom in the Spice District.
    I also love Morgan from Windenburg but my absolute favorite premade is another Windenburg Sim: Ulrike Faust.
    I love her looks AND her name.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I love Diego and (what's his name) the man that lives with his mom in the Spice District.
    I also love Morgan from Windenburg but my absolute favorite premade is another Windenburg Sim: Ulrike Faust.

I think you mean Raj Rasoya, he's sweet
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Honestly I LOVE all of the premades from City Living. I don't think I could pick a favorite premade character or even narrow it down to a few. I get so happy when I see a lot of the households from the City Living expansion wandering around the area I'm in. It holds the best single male premades (Salim, Diego, and Akira) in my opinion and overall I loved the different cultural aspects of the clothing designs in City Living so they're all very nicely dressed. Other than that the Bheeda family is absolutely adorable, and I always enjoy the Feng family when they hit elder status and my sims sit around playing chess with Lily all day.

City Living has some of the best townies and San Myshuno is my favorite world. <3 Probably my favorite EP although Get Together has nice gameplay aspects and it looks like Seasons is going to revamp the game entirely.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

ShaddBoi wrote: »
    Joaquin Le Chien is pretty darn cool. He always ends up befriending all my "real" Sims. So does Paolo Rocco.

I don't understand how anyone could not be in love with Joaquin. He's a walking pun and has a great personality. (Joaquin Le Chien = Walking the dog)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited June 2018
    Oddly enough, I chose the Fyres family in a new save to test out some mods, and five hours later I found myself playing a newly single and made-over Moira in an apartment in San Myshuno.
    Post edited by So_Money on
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited June 2018
    So_Money wrote: »
    Oddly enough, I chose the Fyres family in a new save to test out some mods, and five hours later I found myself playing a newly single and made-over Moira in an apartment in San Myshuno.

I love Moira. A little makeup, new hairstyle, and she's gone from frumpy to fabulous.

I've always had a soft spot for Eluza Pancakes. She's a cop, and listening ro her interrogate suspects in that voice is hilarious.
    Also, Caleb, Clara Bjergesen, and the mighty Katrina Calliente, who always plays as a blonde.
    Post edited by TheLibrarySim on
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    Heehee Mayor Whiskers is a cute cat. But my favorite are the Vampires! Vlad broke into my sims apartment in the middle of the night just to drink her plasma and then left. xD

I haven't seen Mayor Whiskers yet :(

• Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    I want to adopt Mayor Whiskers
  • SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    Maaike Haas

06-07-18_4-18-18_PM.png
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

I think you mean Raj Rasoya, he's sweet

Yeah, you think he's sweet and all until you live next door to him!!! :D
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif

Yeah, you think he's sweet and all until you live next door to him!!! :D

Heh, CL premades can be annoying like that
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• breezydeerbreezydeer Posts: 111 Member
    Caleb Vatore has to be my fav just because of his hair
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    I really like Caleb Vatore, he is my favorite premade, but it seems like a lot of people like him too so I don't know if I can call him underrated. I do think Johnny Zest is underrated, though, he seems like a nice guy (at least in my game!)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    I like the Spencer-Kim-Lewis family. They are not only the perfect setup for a sitcom but they are my restaurant's best customers! Plus I ship Eric/Alice.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 454 Member
    Lately I've been partial to Johnny Zest. He's such a nice guy. :)
  • singingwritingsingingwriting Posts: 26 Member
    I really love Travis Scott, so much I married him into my family and now his great grandson looks just like him and I love it so much!!
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited June 2018
    I like quite a few of the premades, but I really have a soft spot for Max Villareal. I’m not sure if he’s “underrated”, but I know I personally used to avoid him. I feel this post may be echoing some of my past comments in other threads, so I’ll try to keep it short. I admittedly used to keep my sims far away from him because of his Evil trait, but I’ve learned that he can actually be very sweet. I think he’s got an interesting backstory and a complex personality. He lost his mother so young, has a poor relationship with his father (in my game, at least), and puts on a big “bad boy” act to keep himself from being hurt by others and to hide his pain. The more I’ve played him, the more I’ve learned that he’s got a big heart; it’s just troubled. Overall, I find him to be a pretty moldable character. You can make him as evil and ugly-hearted as sin, or you can make him a hot-tempered, yet loving and spontaneous character. I like that he’s not perfect and constantly happy. His temper and emotions can be unpredictable, but I’ve found him totally capable of being a great friend, lover, and father. In fact, he’s made one of the best fathers and husbands in my past saves. If I’m playing TS4, I can almost always guarantee that Max is involved in the story in some way. :lol: I can’t believe I used to avoid him. Now, I can’t imagine playing without him.
    edited June 2018
    breezydeer wrote: »
    Caleb Vatore has to be my fav just because of his hair

In my game he married a girl with the exact same hairdo. I had to go in and change hers, it just looked goofy
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Ulrike Faust. Love her aesthetic; she looks amazing as a vampire. <3

Gavin Richards as well. I've married him into a few legacies (on different saves) and he always made for a great spouse.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I like Travis Scott. When he started dating my sim, Laila, I kicked Liberty and Summer out so Laila could move in. They have a daughter, Priya, who is now a child and they got married. He’s nearly at the top of the Tech Guru career and he’s a good dad/husband. My only problem is that his body looks a bit weird.

Gavin Richards as well. I've married him into a few legacies (on different saves) and he always made for a great spouse.

She's amazing in general. I honestly find her very attractive.

Can people start sleeping on pillows and not Ulrike? I love her and she is just generally ignored by everyone and it makes me very sad.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Moira Fyres is also underrated in my opinion. I tend to have most love for laid back down-to-earth Sims. (Have same taste in people irl, maybe that's why)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted