Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    So excited to be raising these beautiful quads I love them to bits

21c9htu.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »

21c9htu.jpg

Three sons, one daughter? Yikes! No wonder she doesn't look happy!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    hunniboo1 wrote: »

21c9htu.jpg

Three sons, one daughter? Yikes! No wonder she doesn't look happy!

I think she is going to be my fiesty one lol. Kinda funny how my middle two look alike then her and the other brother look exactly alike
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    @LameBabe thank you! My gallery ID is CykelnHH
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Well, since I post my screenshots in my story thread now...
    Anyway:
    Kids aged up, as seen above. Adopted a boston terrier... And realized the lot is too small. I don't want to alter the house (I really like it) so the whole family actually moved to the big city. A penthouse, with room for both a rocket ship and an agility course on the "balcony".

Pictures coming soon!
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Long Post

So for seasons I decided to start over with my simself and I know I always do but this pack deserves a fresh start.
    My simself is starting way back. She still lives at home with mom and dad.
    Some neighbors came by to introduce themselves, even though Jess is socially awkward she still had a nice chat.
    lDKIuxD.png
    But she still decided to hide in mom and dad's bed afterward. haha
    MNRnjBJ.png
    Here are mom and dad!
    ptzLMhO.png
    Jess doing what she loves, playing sims.
    xPyiGbA.png
    And Lego. heh Mom joins in sometimes.
    5dGW9c5.png
    wl7BlhD.png
    Jess is best friends with Liberty Lee, they went to the lighthouse in Brindleton Bay one day.
    tPU08cn.png
    Now with Chris' new coming movie out, I was inspired to make him a hippie :D He happened to show up at the lighthouse that day, Sparks flew!
    eBHf52T.png
    proMZNj.png
    IsKxkeI.png
    vUwsIAz.png
    yXSVMGA.png
    They talked the rest of the day! It was like they knew each other from another life, Jess is awkward but not with Chris, he was so easy to talk to. That night they went to the lighthouse and talked some more and it ended with Jess getting his number.
    kFIKVya.png
    E9SFyGW.png
    0WEMzSx.png
    9y0KfM5.png
    e2gFjvt.png
    The next night, they went on their first date! The movies was a good choice. Although, they didn't pay much attention to the movie.
    6AwaXRh.png
    i6yUPAp.png
    2YBOMWk.png
    After the movie they took a walk down by the river, it was perfect. They even kissed!
    dPjn8oZ.png
    oSeqUBw.png

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Parker McConnell just became a child! He's now 13 days away from becoming a hormonal teenage boy! Cousin Julian- the detective- is one promotion away from becoming a Sargent! The other three parents in the household have a while to go, except Aidan. He's level six or seven in the Critic career. :) I could be wrong. Lol.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited June 2018
    My sim and Gunther Munch were having their wedding. Mila Munch was there with her husband Malcolm Landgraab (through MCCC). The atmosphere was very flirty so sims were flirting left and right. Mila must have caught Malcolm slipping somewhere because she started stopping around furiously. I thought she would get over it after seeing the ceremony, only moments later to see her demise, dying from anger. I actually screamed her name because I was shocked. I've never had a sim die from anger without cheats and of all times too. :lol: Poor Gunther was having such a hard time after the wedding.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I've had 2 extreme woohoo deaths. First Benjamin whoodoed his wife to death
    FxSPGeI.png

Then he flirted with the maid and I guess overdid it, poor old man.
    jvvZ53H.png

But his son was secretly happy, because he was able to move back home with his new wife and son. He liked his in laws, but there is nothing better than home. He hopes to kick out his youngest brother as soon as he's done with school.
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    New family and my kid sim is having a blast with her new pet

FGKaDla.png

VSWMKLi.png

8scITay.png

gWYKLRX.png
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
    So many deaths today, even the prisoner kicked the bucket
    xZRNmiv.png
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @RoboSpongie That looks really adorable!
    @Feisbukaite Someone give Grim a Snickers :lol: He must be hangry, poor sims.

IaF3q47.png
    Day Three - SPEED DATING!
    Jade was the first up in the morning and began cooking breakfast for the household. She meant to make good on her statement to Nina, but she planned to come out on top.

d9QXG8G.png
    Serving Bryce the first serving, she took the opportunity to speak with him alone before the others awoke. Bryce: "This was delicious, Jade!" Jade: "That's so sweet! Thank you."

2wGVF2o.png
    Zoe was not one for eggs but did her best not to cause a scene in front of Bryce. He could have made them for all she knew and did not want to hurt his feelings or her chances of winning.

hWRZZdE.png
    Bryce wanted to get to know Jade a bit more as they had not truly had a chance to talk before. Taking her on a date to the museum in Brindleton Bay, he started the conversation with pleasantries. Brice: "How long have you been cooking?" Jade: "Ever since I was old enough to look over the counter. Perhaps I could cook for you again. I make a mean Lobster Thermador."
    3xjBzJb.png
    Things started getting a bit steamy between the two, but Bryce was not quite ready to continue. Jade did not seem too happy as Bryce pulled away.

HrQV7pk.png
    He did, however, offer her a wonderful massage to make up for it.

Zrzg8gN.png
    Next up was Dina and the woman could not be happier, despite suffering from stomach issues. She would not turn down this chance for anything.

rWV5cmZ.png
    Unfortunately, Dina had to head straight to the toilet. Waitress: "What might I get for you, Hon?" Bryce: "Give me one moment, please. I am waiting for someone." Waitress: Sure thing, Hon. Let me know when you're ready to order."

vso7EEC.jpg
    Dina finally arrived at the table and sat down only long enough to order her meal before having to excuse herself once again. Dina hoped this would not have a negative impact on winning.

WXHkpmM.jpg
    Finally, Dina was able to sit down long enough to eat and enjoy the date, though her stomach continued to threaten embarrassment. Wondering what she had eaten, she could only think of breakfast that morning.

jBnqydh.png
    Next up was Candy. Taking her to the local nightclub, Bryce looked forward to the new experience. Candy: "This place is pretty lit, B. Good job." Bryce had no idea what she just said, and not just because of the loud music. Bryce: "Glad you approve."

i1H7HFd.png
    Candy soon jumped to her feet and ran to the dance floor. Candy: "O.M.G. This is my song! Come on! Let's dance!"

w1aTOpn.jpg
    A few songs and sore feet later, Bryce and Candy headed upstairs for a drink. Candy: "You did good for your first time, B." Bryce: "How is your foot? I do apologise about that." Candy: "It doesn't hurt any more, B. No harm done."

V4Zwg1h.png
    Meanwhile... Dina speaks with Summer. Dina: "Have you been feeling ill at all today?" Summer: "No... was I supposed to?" Dina: "Been feeling ill all day today after breakfast. Just wondering." Summer: "Oh! I ate yogurt. Bacon is too greasy. Maybe that's why you were ill?"
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    My sims had their first child which was a grrat feat as it took several tried to get pregnant. Thank goodness for those fertility boosting massages as I think it would of taken much longer if they didn't got yo the spa.
    I'm so happy for my sim (redhead). It was the first case solved for her and for me. She is a senior detective now :)
    Finally peace at home. Everyone back from work, homework done, toddlers sleeping. The rest of the Overton/Grason family are enjoying the movie night.
    This is the family whose parents died recently from extreme woohoo. Redhead lady and 2 men with black heir are siblings. They all live together. Male with long black hair is a teen, he is going to be kicked out soon. Male with short hair is the oldest brother who wants to live with his sister and her family. His wife is blond. Redheads husband is blond, and the little boy is their older son. They also have a toddler ( I have no idea when she got pregnant, but when I came back to play this household, she already had him. The same story happened with her first son. I love MCCC)
    buPLbRX.png
    They also have another sister, but she moved out to her husbands home long time ago
    lxEECoH.png

Papa Benjamin came back in a bad mood. He broke a dishwasher and 2 showers. Let's see if he is going to break 3 more ?
    ZadKmb0.png
    My game is really juicy today. Bella Grason ( redhead, jealous trait) ) slapped her husbands face multiple times for flirting with her brother's wife :D Poor teen brother got involved and ended up with embarrassed moodlet :D
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My game is really juicy today. Bella Grason ( redhead, jealous trait) ) slapped her husbands face multiple times for flirting with her brother's wife :D Poor teen brother got involved and ended up with embarrassed moodlet :D

I bet he'll think twice! LOL!
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    My rockstar sim (who has multiple girlfriends) was in bed (sleeping) with one of them (Jade Rosa). In the middle of the night, Penny Pizzazz (another girlfriend) enters the apartment, walks through the bedroom (where my sim was plainly sleeping with another woman) and proceeds to clean the shower in the ensuite. Then she left.

I thought that was nice of her.
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    @Celticgamer0 Thanks !
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Well my sims took the dog to the vet, which was none other than Nancy Landgraab, who Brooke can't stand since Nancy had the nerves to ask her husband out.
    15n6tth.png

Then they all went to the new public pool in Oasis Spring
    ixs6is.png

Cassandra Goth, the girl that could swim through concrete !
    syw8xd.png

Also Casey's been training the dog.
    aahte9.png

• MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    When you have risky woohoo on (only 5%) and you forget... I was just trying to get Hailey's fun up before work! I didn't mean to get her pregnant so soon after giving birth to her first child! But here we are... baby #2 on the way!

tumblr_p9j5huPXuO1wejk1qo1_1280.png

tumblr_p9j5huPXuO1wejk1qo3_1280.png

tumblr_p9j5huPXuO1wejk1qo4_1280.png

LOL The look of a man that just found out he's going to be a father of two very young toddlers.

tumblr_p9j5huPXuO1wejk1qo2_1280.png

He's good at cleaning up after her though.

tumblr_p9j5nnZNYG1wejk1qo2_1280.png

tumblr_p9j5nnZNYG1wejk1qo1_1280.png

tumblr_p9j5rdqQhT1wejk1qo2_1280.png

Telling her best friend the news!

tumblr_p9j6yj3CNf1wejk1qo1_1280.png

tumblr_p9j6yj3CNf1wejk1qo4_1280.png

Hailey and her hubby Danny

tumblr_p9klegljh01wejk1qo4_1280.png

Also some baby Joel and Hunter pics.

tumblr_p9j72cAxXE1wejk1qo1_1280.png

tumblr_p9j72cAxXE1wejk1qo2_1280.png
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    Emma opened her own bakery!! Must start decorating all the things!!
    xsFFLnz.png
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Lina Vera

42652609932_866f0b32e4_z.jpg
    Jong Hyun became a teenager. He is the oldest of Lina & Mortimer Goths children.

42652610312_29588b135e_z.jpg
    Lia is sailing to the end of the world.

42652610562_db976606e9_z.jpg
    Lina wonder if true love still exist.

41983378874_a1dc078ced_z.jpg
    The love of her life is Mikel. They got married in front of close family.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    edited June 2018
    65uBysl.png

Tiziano was slowly dying from the Rabid Rodent Fever, he hadn't much time to live, I am now suffering from Rabid Rodent Fever and so is our son, Bruno.

ru4TUSN.png

Looking very concerned at Tiziano vomiting in the toilet.

https://youtu.be/U36PqU82q0A?t=45

His death by Rabid Rodent Fever :cry:, meanwhile I'm singing London Bridge is Falling Down as he is dying :open_mouth:
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Jess figured it was time for Mom and Dad to meet her boyfriend, so she invited Chris over for dinner. Also ignore Jess, I don't know what her deal was. :D
    5IyVxIo.png
    AKEhwTS.png
    Dad was grilling but it got away from him and caught fire! Thank goodness Chris was there to help put it out before it did any damage.
    F6eq6DM.png
    viEqi9J.png
    "I'm so glad I have you around, Chris." "I don't know what would have happened if you wouldn't have been here to help." Jess said. "Nah, it was no trouble, I'm always gonna be here to look after you and your family." Chris pulled Jess into his arms and held her tight.
    hX0wMPP.png
    After dinner, Chris and Jess decided to watch a movie together.
    zToB6di.png
    8DXqhBy.png
    7GiHU4M.png
    After the movie, they sat around and let Chris talk with Jess's parents for a while.
    jTVPsWB.png
    The night was a success! Although, Jess's parents didn't approve of Chris going around with his shirt open all the time and his hippie lifestyle but all together they saw him as a perfect match for Jess and possibly for their family.
    KD38bPn.png
    A few days later, Chris and Jess had dinner at the bowling alley. Jess got home earlier than planned but she had her reasons. As soon as mom and dad went to bed, she ran to the door and snuck Chris in. They couldn't stay away from each other in " that way" any longer!
    F8Mm85D.png
    vwk4avC.png
    3rJKBwT.png
    UiWQWe6.png
    The night was all they could have hoped for. "Next time at my place?" Chris asked.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top