Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Shadami wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Karilan wrote: »
    Seasons Gameplay Trailer is out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9mN_Hv4RM

What do you guys think? I'm sure the rest of the sims forums have allllll the hate ready :lol: But I think it looks wonderful! I hope they added slow dancing, like they did in TS3, it would go great with Love Day.

Bugsie2016 Good luck with your exams, then. :smile: Meanwhile, I might go and try to catch up on your stories, in case the reading circle gets restarted one day, haha.

I REALLY hope they've added slow dancing, or any kind of couples dancing.

YESSS! I miss the slow dancing from sims 3

I want "scope room"! :)

Yes, please! It can mess up your dream couples so nicely! :lol: Back in TS2 times, I was always like, I can imagine X with him or him, until X scoped the room and ended up with a girl! I miss learning about this aspect of my sims in TS4.

This was a thing? They could choose on site who they wanted to flirt with? That's so cool!

Yeah, I had no idea about this either and I used to play sims 2.

I keep getting notifications that you're tagging me. I think it's 'cause I got tagged in something that was quoted. :lol: If anyone needs me...working on PTLT. Took a youtube break (like a coffee/tea break but with youtube)

Sorry @Bugsie2016 . Hope your PTLT is going well. :) Can't wait for the next chapter. XD

You can wait for it. It's a sad one so you can wait. :/
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

What do you guys think? I'm sure the rest of the sims forums have allllll the hate ready :lol: But I think it looks wonderful! I hope they added slow dancing, like they did in TS3, it would go great with Love Day.

Bugsie2016 Good luck with your exams, then. :smile: Meanwhile, I might go and try to catch up on your stories, in case the reading circle gets restarted one day, haha.

Yes, please! It can mess up your dream couples so nicely! :lol: Back in TS2 times, I was always like, I can imagine X with him or him, until X scoped the room and ended up with a girl! I miss learning about this aspect of my sims in TS4.

This was a thing? They could choose on site who they wanted to flirt with? That's so cool!

I keep getting notifications that you're tagging me. I think it's 'cause I got tagged in something that was quoted. :lol: If anyone needs me...working on PTLT. Took a youtube break (like a coffee/tea break but with youtube)

Sorry @Bugsie2016 . Hope your PTLT is going well. :) Can't wait for the next chapter. XD

Oh dear. Now I'm worried. :worried:
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Spammers are just silly. ignore them <3

ISBI 3.12 is out
    I'm thinking I want to do some more interview, mood panels, closer looks at the character sheets for my ISBI household. But it's an ISBI so I can't check stats and such. Should I wait until they're young adults and moving out to do so?
    Probably right?

@simscognito New part :D

Rules are meant to br broken. As long as you’re only playing one sim, I don’t see the harm in checking stats of others. Just don’t follow the urge to play them if you have them.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

I get those all the time. I find out it’s quotes within quotes that my handle name was mentioned. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

I'll have it done soon so you'll see.

*Cog sits apprehensively.* And I thought one dark chapter was enough. :D
    I hope no one dies. :(

Ugh. Yeah...no deaths...totally no deaths...

Uhm.... not convinced somehow........ :(

You can probably work out who from last chapter. :|

Is it Xander's father?

Is it Xander's father?
    You really think I'm going to say? I told you, you'll see...
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    @LegacySims2017 so do you think it's be a good idea to kind of check in with the Sims? Or should I still wait until they're older?

Is it Xander's father?
    You really think I'm going to say? I told you, you'll see...
    :( *Cog waits and frets* XD
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member

@Bugsie2016 Good luck with your exams, then. :smile: Meanwhile, I might go and try to catch up on your stories, in case the reading circle gets restarted one day, haha.

Yes! You could scope the room anytime and a portrait of whoever your sim considered the most attractive person in the room would appear in their thought bubble surrounded by hearts. (Or by crossed out hearts, if they found someone unattractive.)

TS2N_AskLike.jpg

It was based on the chemistry system that came with nightlife EP, I think. I wish they added something like that to TS4.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

@Bugsie2016 Good luck with your exams, then. :smile: Meanwhile, I might go and try to catch up on your stories, in case the reading circle gets restarted one day, haha.

Yes! You could scope the room anytime and a portrait of whoever your sim considered the most attractive person in the room would appear in their thought bubble surrounded by hearts. (Or by crossed out hearts, if they found someone unattractive.)

TS2N_AskLike.jpg

It was based on the chemistry system that came with nightlife EP, I think. I wish they added something like that to TS4.

I feel that Sims4 does have a hidden attraction system-- @Jes2G wrote in one of her discussion posts when her story was featured in Book Week that she feels so, too--but it doesn't show us through "heart-farting" and other obvious displays about the attraction. We have to watch and figure it out through body language, thought bubbles, and so on...
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

TS2N_AskLike.jpg

I feel that Sims4 does have a hidden attraction system-- @Jes2G wrote in one of her discussion posts when her story was featured in Book Week that she feels so, too--but it doesn't show us through "heart-farting" and other obvious displays about the attraction. We have to watch and figure it out through body language, thought bubbles, and so on...

I agree with this. It was how Alex and Henry became lovers. I noticed in their teen years that whenever the two were in the same vicinity, they would forget what they're doing and stare at each other. Not even kidding. In fact, I remember at a night club, the two sat in the corner and stared for about five hours. I was sure it was a glitch, but apparently not. They just found the other endlessly interesting to look at. Teenagers for you. :D
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

TS2N_AskLike.jpg

I agree with this. It was how Alex and Henry became lovers. I noticed in their teen years that whenever the two were in the same vicinity, they would forget what they're doing and stare at each other. Not even kidding. In fact, I remember at a night club, the two sat in the corner and stared for about five hours. I was sure it was a glitch, but apparently not. They just found the other endlessly interesting to look at. Teenagers for you. :D

It's so true!

And then the fun part (at least, for me) is that each Sim will display attraction/interest in their own way! So, while one may stare, another may just dart shy glances. One may show off--another might get embarrassed. It's so nuanced, so rich! :)

Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

TS2N_AskLike.jpg

i feel that too. thats why i yelled at ayden he changed the plot . because of a attraction . which now makes sense because he only threw up the first time.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

TS2N_AskLike.jpg

It's so true!

And then the fun part (at least, for me) is that each Sim will display attraction/interest in their own way! So, while one may stare, another may just dart shy glances. One may show off--another might get embarrassed. It's so nuanced, so rich! :)

sorry sis . i'm sorry because i didn't go to far in to my last post and trust me when people talk about throwing up at work i 'm the first to yell.

ayden married elsa young then when he was older she did something bad because of a mod setting and ayden retaliated with another woman, now that was supposed to be the end of it . i sent him back to elsa . one night he was in bed sleeping and he woke up and ran to the bathroom. and threw up. i knew it wasn't food posioning because my sims are better than me at cleaning up.

it turns out he was lovesick. aparently when i said no he decide to guiltt me to get his way.
    I've been starting to notice the built in sums 4 interactions as well. Especially with my new building Willow Creek spirit animal story I'm doing.

Though the darn cat!!! I need to neuter her. If anyone wants kittens for their games I'm saving them to my library for adoption just in case but I didn't want that many cats in my household.
    I've been starting to notice the built in sums 4 interactions as well. Especially with my new building Willow Creek spirit animal story I'm doing.

Though the darn cat!!! I need to neuter her. If anyone wants kittens for their games I'm saving them to my library for adoption just in case but I didn't want that many cats in my household.

Aww kittens! <3<3
    She's on her third litter in my play though they haven't shown up in story yet xD
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Evening, how's everyone doing?
    Pretty good actually. I'm enjoying writing another part to my BWC story and I'm going to be getting a bunch more laid out on my wordpress with just screenshots soon. I'm so far ahead of my story because it's the game that I'm just enjoying playing in my free time right now.

How are you? :]
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Pretty good actually. I'm enjoying writing another part to my BWC story and I'm going to be getting a bunch more laid out on my wordpress with just screenshots soon. I'm so far ahead of my story because it's the game that I'm just enjoying playing in my free time right now.

How are you? :]

@Shadami Currently I'm awkwardly staring at a new story idea that I want to start but simultaneously feeling like I should hold off for seasons. This is the downside of knowing new content is coming :tongue:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top