Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite game pack?

Please vote for your favourite game pack, maybe give us an explanation to as why? My favourite game pack is Parenthood and Outdoor Retreat I like them because of the new ideas added and they add a little depth.

What is your favourite game pack? 265 votes

Outdoor Retreat
3% 9 votes
Spa Day
4% 11 votes
Dine Out
10% 29 votes
Vampires
31% 84 votes
Parenthood
43% 114 votes
Jungle Adventure
6% 18 votes

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I picked vampires. It's just the one I have the most fun with and get the most use out of.

If Dine Out weren't so buggy, I would've picked that instead.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • RexySimmerRexySimmer Posts: 171 Member
    Vampires!
    They bring a fresh new element to the game, I usually have at least one vampire in my Families!
  • floralfloral Posts: 10 New Member
    Parenthood! I typically play with families, so the depth it added to that style of gameplay is amazing. I also love the CAS and build/buy aspect of the pack.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Parenthood & Vampires!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Spa day is by far the one I use the most.
    Vampires is the best made one, closely followed by JA.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Easily Parenthood
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • cup_kakecup_kake Posts: 34 Member
    Parenthood! I've always said Spa Day is my favourite but I guess it's just my habit of sticking to one opinion for a long time. If Parenthood wasn't listed, I'd go for Dine Out
    139?cb=20160208212432

• TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Parenthood, by a mile.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Spa Day for every day play/living in the game. I like all of them to some degree, but the rest are more niche.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I'm going to go with Vampires. I never enjoyed playing Vampires before now. But I can make my Vampires be so many different ways in this version, and they finally fit my gameplay.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AlmondoLeNyoomAlmondoLeNyoom Posts: 1 New Member
    Vampires! They always make my horror characters like Lauren, Madeline, and Mia really come to life!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Ugh! Why must I choose?!

I've been hitting Jungle Adventure alot lately, but I also play with my Vampires as well! So I say those two (and skip the poll).
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Honestly speaking, I can't choose as I live them all but I'd go with Vampires since it made me explore the supernatural and the dark side of The Sims.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Vampires and Jungle.
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    I love them all, but Parenthood to me feels like the most essential GP for the base game.
  • nayeonanayeona Posts: 1 New Member
    I picked Vampires since it brings a whole new type of life to the base game!
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    nayeona wrote: »
    I picked Vampires since it brings a whole new type of life to the base game!

Pun intended?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • RosiieoRosiieo Posts: 23 Member
    Parenthood mainly because I play families and it adds a bunch of new interactions and gameplay. I do like Dine Out aswell though, I like taking my families out for meals.
  • AurialAurial Posts: 53 Member
    Rosiieo wrote: »
    Parenthood mainly because I play families and it adds a bunch of new interactions and gameplay. I do like Dine Out aswell though, I like taking my families out for meals.

YESS SOMEONE WHO VOTED PARENTHOOD
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I picked Spa Day since I love the walls/floorings and objects that came with it and use them a lot, but Dine Out is a close second. I used to put Dine Out as my favorite but I haven't played much with restaurants recently and I prefer the objects in Spa Day, so I moved it to second place.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I voted Dine Out simply because it's the only time sims will go to a community lot and actually sit together. It makes relationship-building so much easier, especially hot dinner dates where they get flirty!

I've gone off Vampires because I'm back to playing realistically. I'm fed up of them knocking on doors every night but I won't uninstall the pack because I enjoy Forgotten Hollow. Watching that world relaxes me.

I like Spa Day too because the wellness skill is useful and so are the massages.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Parenthood hands down! It adds so much to my family play~
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    Parenthood for sure!! I think my second favorite is Dine Out.
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Parenthood takes the cake. Spa Day is a close second for me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Before I would have said Parenthood. But I've been playing Vampires in depth and have been loving it! I'm playing the main cast of The Vampire Dairies. ;)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990