Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My name is & 5 facts about you.

Comments

• PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    nani wrote: »
    mcrudd wrote: »
    @LyricSimsz15 @mcrudd

Pottermore quiz is the official official house test - you can also find out the American equivalent house and your wand and all sorts

Thank you, I will try to find that one :)

Edit to add :)
    I am still a Hufflepuff <3

uDBn4yB.png

Yayyyy I'm wearing my Hufflepuff jacket today and a "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good" t-shirt

I saw a huffelpuff hoody yesterday, I was severely tempted but I went with a lion king "Im surrounded by idiots" top > is has the hyenas down the sleeves. I couldn't resist.
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    @LyricSimsz15 @mcrudd

Pottermore quiz is the official official house test - you can also find out the American equivalent house and your wand and all sorts

uDBn4yB.png

Yayyyy I'm wearing my Hufflepuff jacket today and a "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good" t-shirt

I saw a huffelpuff hoody yesterday, I was severely tempted but I went with a lion king "Im surrounded by plum" top > is has the hyenas down the sleeves. I couldn't resist.

Both that I'm wearing are gifts from USA ^^ you wouldn't find that stuff here easily
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• prism_popprism_pop Posts: 61 Member
    My Name is Nikita

- I have a pet rabbit and am hoping to get a second in August.
    - I'm from Australia [it's cold here ahhh :(]
    - I'm a Hufflepuff too! Have been forever~
    - I'm an avid berry sim player, I just can't play vanilla anymore!
    - I have an approximate knowledge of many things.
    @LyricSimsz15 @mcrudd

uDBn4yB.png

I saw a huffelpuff hoody yesterday, I was severely tempted but I went with a lion king "Im surrounded by plum" top > is has the hyenas down the sleeves. I couldn't resist.

Both that I'm wearing are gifts from USA ^^ you wouldn't find that stuff here easily

We have a harry potter world here - and primark loves a good harry potter section

"wahoo" - aquaman
    prism_pop wrote: »
    My Name is Nikita

- I have a pet rabbit and am hoping to get a second in August.
    - I'm from Australia [it's cold here ahhh :(]
    - I'm a Hufflepuff too! Have been forever~
    - I'm an avid berry sim player, I just can't play vanilla anymore!
    - I have an approximate knowledge of many things.

I'm currently watching a LP of the not so berry challenge.
    I have a bunny too! along with my hedgie and cat

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    edited June 2018
    Well my nickname that I use online is Mimi.

1 I've had a lot of nicknames as growing up most couldn't pronounce my name or if they tried they would mispronounce it.
    2 I love a lot of food that is I'm a foodie that can be picky when I want to be.
    3 While I love to write my own stories or fanfiction and have been doing so for a very long time; I've been doing it poorly so long that I'm only now working out of some my bad habits.
    4 Can't really draw digitally like to do it anyways.
    5 And my thoughts race so sometimes I get random and confuse myself.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    @LyricSimsz15 @mcrudd

I'll have to take that quiz then. ^^

Let us know what house you fall into ^^ and if you do any of the others

I got Hufflepuff
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • BlackStarSagaBlackStarSaga Posts: 27 Member
    SoapSuds wrote: »
    @BlackStarSaga

As a fellow lover of horror movies, I always have recommendations. :p

Seen any good ones lately? :o

I too, am a horror lover but the more modern ones can feel kinda samey. I love to also know what people like both new and old

I understand what you mean. I like new ones but older ones are classic and good
    tenor.gif?itemid=4762014
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    @BlackStarSaga Unfortunately, I haven't seen many lately. Been meaning to start checking out more interesting sounding ones that pop up on Netflix. Most of my favorites and highly recommended ones are 10+ years old.
  • WooldropWooldrop Posts: 89 Member
    My name is Lisa

1. I have three children (teenagers)
    2. I am not a cat person, but always seem to have one (see above children as the cause.)
    3. I am a Slytherin according to every potter quiz I have taken (and my daughter firmly believes it to be true) Ravenclaw is always second place.
    4. I love old movies from the early to mid 1900's and documentaries.
    5. My favorite T.V. shows are Supernatural and RuPaul's Drag Race.
    Gallery ID: WoolDrop

My Creations Thread is HERE

Follow me on Twitter: @DropWool
  • BlackStarSagaBlackStarSaga Posts: 27 Member
    @BlackStarSaga Unfortunately, I haven't seen many lately. Been meaning to start checking out more interesting sounding ones that pop up on Netflix. Most of my favorites and highly recommended ones are 10+ years old.

What are some of your favorites?? :o
    tenor.gif?itemid=4762014

What are some of your favorites?? :o

I think some of the really bad ones are great bad ones. Like I love bing watching really bad films because they are so good!!!
    Would be nice to find out others favourites though, both good and bad, new and old

Zombeavers cracks me up every time :')

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Astreon wrote: »
    Heyo, name’s Gray.

1. I live in the US, but I’ve traveled a lot and now am fluent in 6 (almost 7) languages.
    2. I love to draw. I went to art school and almost took graphic design as my major, but I ended up in psychology and I now work as a PI (private investigator).
    3. I love and am fascinated by all animals, bugs, reptiles, etc and have had a lot of pets.
    4. I’m an INTJ and a Slytherin.
    5. I’m very particular about how I look. I have 4 piercings all around my left ear, 1 on my right earlobe and 1 septum piercing. My bangs are colored teal, while the rest isn’t colored. I also have a lot of tattoos. A rose and tree tattoo on my left sleeve, a wolf and spirits tattoo on my right, and a phoenix tattoo covering my entire back. I also like to wear a ton of rings and bracelets. Of course, I can’t wear all of these when working.

Well you sound awesome and from what you've described I love the look! > I too am pretty covered in ink and have my hair a particular way (trying to change it up but only time will tell) I have the left side of my head shaved with my head tattoo on show, icy blue/blonde "mermaid" hair. 2 full sleeves down to my fingers, my chest done, most of my right leg and a fair amount of coverage on my left (again down to my feet) even one on the bottom of my right foot and a giant plum mermaid on my back (not finished>about 5 hours left to go)

Thanks! Your look sounds awesome too. I especially love blue hair since it’s so nice to look at, and yea wow definitely sounds like a lot of tattoos :)

What is it that you do for work?

I was thinking about bleaching it again to make it all the same "white" blonde... but I kinda re fell in love with it yesterday so I might leave it for a bit (plus my new septum bar matches and it's quite satisfying) - I do need a hair cut though so I can grow my shaved side out easier and not lose the motivation to do so :smiley:

Sorry I know this is super late but I’ve been very busy which has also led me to become too lazy to even go on here. Anyway I work as a PI (Private Investigator). It’s not as exciting or edgy as most people think it is. Most of the time it’s just cheating couples, hours of surveillance, background checks, recovering stolen property, etc. Murder crimes and the like aren’t that common, though there are a few.

And that’s cool. I love white hair as much as I do blue. Both look pleasant and rather angelic even. I’m sure whatever you go with will look great on you :)
    Heyo, name’s Gray.

1. I live in the US, but I’ve traveled a lot and now am fluent in 6 (almost 7) languages.
    2. I love to draw. I went to art school and almost took graphic design as my major, but I ended up in psychology and I now work as a PI (private investigator).
    3. I love and am fascinated by all animals, bugs, reptiles, etc and have had a lot of pets.
    4. I’m an INTJ and a Slytherin.
    5. I’m very particular about how I look. I have 4 piercings all around my left ear, 1 on my right earlobe and 1 septum piercing. My bangs are colored teal, while the rest isn’t colored. I also have a lot of tattoos. A rose and tree tattoo on my left sleeve, a wolf and spirits tattoo on my right, and a phoenix tattoo covering my entire back. I also like to wear a ton of rings and bracelets. Of course, I can’t wear all of these when working.

Well you sound awesome and from what you've described I love the look! > I too am pretty covered in ink and have my hair a particular way (trying to change it up but only time will tell) I have the left side of my head shaved with my head tattoo on show, icy blue/blonde "mermaid" hair. 2 full sleeves down to my fingers, my chest done, most of my right leg and a fair amount of coverage on my left (again down to my feet) even one on the bottom of my right foot and a giant plum mermaid on my back (not finished>about 5 hours left to go)

Thanks! Your look sounds awesome too. I especially love blue hair since it’s so nice to look at, and yea wow definitely sounds like a lot of tattoos :)

What is it that you do for work?

I was thinking about bleaching it again to make it all the same "white" blonde... but I kinda re fell in love with it yesterday so I might leave it for a bit (plus my new septum bar matches and it's quite satisfying) - I do need a hair cut though so I can grow my shaved side out easier and not lose the motivation to do so :smiley:

Sorry I know this is super late but I’ve been very busy which has also led me to become too lazy to even go on here. Anyway I work as a PI (Private Investigator). It’s not as exciting or edgy as most people think it is. Most of the time it’s just cheating couples, hours of surveillance, background checks, recovering stolen property, etc. Murder crimes and the like aren’t that common, though there are a few.

And that’s cool. I love white hair as much as I do blue. Both look pleasant and rather angelic even. I’m sure whatever you go with will look great on you :)

You're officially the coolest person I know - if you ever wanna message rather than chatting on a forum thread by all means pop up :)

You must come across some interesting people in that line of work though, surely?
    Whether it's just a small cheating case or something more in depth...

I've kept it white blonde and icy blue, it's kinda grown on me and might just see how summer treats it and if it gets lighter on its own..

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • HuffleFluffStuffHuffleFluffStuff Posts: 29 Member
    My name is Jasmin, although online I like to go by my elven name Lanthirel

1. I'm absolutely OBSESSED with all things tolkien
    2. I have three cats called Sheila, Johnny and Malfoy
    3. What bothers me most about Sims 4 is that I can't give my elf sims pointy ears unless I use a mod
    4. I'm a Funko-Pop collector
    5. I'm from Austria
    FB-final-trailer-niffler-slide.gif
    My name is Jasmin, although online I like to go by my elven name Lanthirel

1. I'm absolutely OBSESSED with all things tolkien
    2. I have three cats called Sheila, Johnny and Malfoy
    3. What bothers me most about Sims 4 is that I can't give my elf sims pointy ears unless I use a mod
    4. I'm a Funko-Pop collector
    5. I'm from Austria

Favourite Funko-pop? Or mini collection? - I have a few myself and think they're so adorable!
    What do you kitties look like?
    How cold is it in Austria?

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Nekomata19Nekomata19 Posts: 105 Member
    My name is Mariah

1. My dream jobs are to be a voice actor and an author (I'm working on both currently)
    2. My current top 5 favorite shows are Supernatural, Gotham, The Walking Dead (despite not liking horror, oops), Black Butler (an anime), and The Good Place
    3. I'm into tarot and astrology
    4. I'm a Hufflepuff and my Patronus is a Manx Cat
    5. I have a cat named Kisa who likes to wake me up in the middle of the night by purring in my face
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    My name is Nina (my username is very creative isn't it)
    1. I have a cat
    2. I'm French
    3. I'm fluent in French and English, and I know a little Spanish and German.
    4. I'm a huge potterhead
    5. I like 'emo' bands haha

i wanted to update it/add more to it
    i now have two cats
    i'm still a huge potterhead and a hufflepuff, i'm a thunderbird
    i still like emo bands
    and i love hamilton

i love to write and make characters, and i use sims to give life to my ideas,
    i love making dramatic story and backstory to my characters,
    most of my sims have an intense backstory and i could talk about them for hours.
    ive been playing sims since sims 2. i'm a bit of a sims nerd and i love cc.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    edited April 2019
    1. I'm Russian, live in Russia and speak Russian. English is my second language. Hope I'm good enough at it.
    2. I'm a musician.
    3. I love books.
    4. I think I'm childfree, but I would want to get married and I'm very loving.
    5. I'd like to travel around the whole world and meet cool new people. <3
    Post edited by MrSpaceman on
    Nekomata19 wrote: »
    My name is Mariah

1. My dream jobs are to be a voice actor and an author (I'm working on both currently)
    2. My current top 5 favorite shows are Supernatural, Gotham, The Walking Dead (despite not liking horror, oops), Black Butler (an anime), and The Good Place
    3. I'm into tarot and astrology
    4. I'm a Hufflepuff and my Patronus is a Manx Cat
    5. I have a cat named Kisa who likes to wake me up in the middle of the night by purring in my face

I think my patronus is something similar if not the same... I too am a hufflepuff - welcome!
    Gotham fan! - but I'm lazy and wait for it to go on Netflix so I'm actually behind by TV standards.. will have to give black butler a go - it has been in my "to watch" list for some time now :')

How did you get into voice acting?

"wahoo" - aquaman
    My name is Nina (my username is very creative isn't it)
    1. I have a cat
    2. I'm French
    3. I'm fluent in French and English, and I know a little Spanish and German.
    4. I'm a huge potterhead
    5. I like 'emo' bands haha

i wanted to update it/add more to it
    i now have two cats
    i'm still a huge potterhead and a hufflepuff, i'm a thunderbird
    i still like emo bands
    and i love hamilton

i love to write and make characters, and i use sims to give life to my ideas,
    i love making dramatic story and backstory to my characters,
    most of my sims have an intense backstory and i could talk about them for hours.
    ive been playing sims since sims 2. i'm a bit of a sims nerd and i love cc.

I love that you've added to your cat family! whose the new little scamp?
    Love for emo bands will never die

"wahoo" - aquaman
    My name is Vincent.

1. I'm Russian, live in Russia and speak Russian. English is my second language. Hope I'm good enough at it.
    2. I'm a frontman in a young rock'n'roll band. I sing and write lyrics. We haven't recorded our songs yet, but we do a lot of stuff, compose, learn, come up with new ideas for our first album.
    3. My goal in life is to become, then to be a rock star.
    4. I think I'm childfree, but I would want to get married and I'm very loving.
    5. I'd like to tour around the whole world and meet cool new people and get fans. <3

I used to live in Russia when I was a baby, because of my dads work but that's the only unique fact about me really :') and I don't remember anything other than the photos I've seen..
    What's your band called?
    Is there anywhere you dream of playing one day? Like a venue, a location or a festival?

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    My name is Hana~

1. I love anything fashion related
    2. I'm Korean
    3. I'm a small eater
    4. I'm 5'2
    5. I am in the process of getting back into playing the piano
    Twicelikey wrote: »
    My name is Hana~

2. I'm Korean
    3. I'm a small eater
    4. I'm 5'2

Oh very nice, I would love to be able to play an instrument - I tried guitar once and that didn't end very well :')

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    Twicelikey wrote: »
    My name is Hana~

2. I'm Korean
    3. I'm a small eater
    4. I'm 5'2

Oh very nice, I would love to be able to play an instrument - I tried guitar once and that didn't end very well :')

Have to keep going at it. I'm sure you can do it♥