Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope there is tag in Seasons!

rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
One of the things I really wanted back from TS3 is tag. I wonder if and hope it will be back in Seasons.

Comments

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    That would be cute. How do people know if it is there or not? If not confirmed, stop telling others that is not in it and spread rumors. We don't know everything yet.
  • JodainJodain Posts: 95 Member
    I would love to have tag back. I always wish there were more ways for my kids to play together.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Well there is probably another trailer coming out tomorrow, so who knows, there could be more for them to show us.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    I've been waiting for the kids to have some good, old fashioned games to play -- games that don't require an object, just the kids' imaginations. :) I hope that tag is a feature.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    I want tag too. But I think it would've been mentioned somewhere already if it was included in Seasons. :(
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    KJB wrote: »
    I want tag too. But I think it would've been mentioned somewhere already if it was included in Seasons. :(

There's always hope! I'm still hoping!
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    Yes, I am missing tag but also some more basic playground items. Like a sandbox and swings.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,844 Member
    Keks_Milch wrote: »
    Yes, I am missing tag but also some more basic playground items. Like a sandbox and swings.

Swings are coming in Seasons.
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    I miss the interactions between kids that didn't require objects like Cops and Robbers, Mary Mack, and Tag. I'm really hoping they bring some of that back. If not in this EP then possibly patched in or included in another. Maybe there's still a chance for a generations type of EP that forcuses on expanding interactions between sims.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm hoping stuff like playing tag (which has nothing to do with seasons) comes in a Generations pack with other things for kids like jumping rope, hop scotch, cops and robbers, slow dancing on a parents feet and maybe something new for weather, kite flying. How funny would it be to get a kite caught in a tree or the string snap and off it flies forever. Along with stuff for other generations too, like adult slow dancing, bed cuddling, etc.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    I do hope for tag too. I'm glad we are getting swings.
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    Keks_Milch wrote: »

Swings are coming in Seasons.

True. I dont know how I missed that. :D Sooo happy about it!