Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Gorgeous, Ms Sandy!! Adore your color palette for HGTV Smart Home. Beautifully decorated♥♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    That is a fantastic reproduction! And so many creative MOO ideas! <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    HGTV SMART HOME 2018 is a very nice sims 3 version of the home! :) You have reflected it so very well! The exterior, the outdoors areas and the design, layout and furnishing of each of the rooms of the interior look just like the original inspiration home! You have done it so well! It is great that we now can enjoy having our sims living in your sims 3 version and Cath’s Sims 4 version of the home! It was great to see the photos of the original home and then photos of your own version. Your home is very nice! :)

@rosemow, Thank you so much Rose! Appreciate your feedback very much!
    romagi1 wrote: »
    O yay!!! It's here! It looks Fabulous! Going to download and check it out in game cause I already know of one fabric recolor I am stealing! :p Great pillows on the beds too! Not really fond of that dirt yard but you have recreated it Beautifully! :mrgreen:

@romagi1 , thanks Rox. Which fabric recolor did you like? And steal away, lol. Yeah I kinda had to create the bed pillows look since they don’t give us any in game, lol. I didn’t like all that dirt either.....something I never would have done in my own creation, but that’s what this house had, yuck! I thought of just filling it all in with the grass but then it wouldn’t have looked as close. :)
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Ditto to everything Rox said. You nailed this Sandy! You're sure right about the clutter and you certainly put in a lot of work to capture all the details. Well done! Off to rec and download :D

@soocoolsim , thank you Paula! Yes I usually like clutter, but this was a bit much, lol.
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    Wow you did an amazing job on this house! I have the one @WrathofCath did for ts4 in my game and now I'm going to add yours into my game. The detail and dedication you put into your builds are phenomena. I love it!!

@Simlena528 , oh that’s so cool that you also have WrathofCath’s S4 version, lol. Hers probably has more usuable sim items, but I pretty much just stuck to the original so you may need to add in some other items for your simmies, lol. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, and so glad you like it. :)
    Cassee wrote: »
    Gorgeous, Ms Sandy!! Adore your color palette for HGTV Smart Home. Beautifully decorated♥♥♥

@Cassee , thank you so much. I tried to decorate it as close to the original but some things look quite different I think, lol. Thanks again for stopping by. :)
    That is a fantastic reproduction! And so many creative MOO ideas! <3

@creativemetaphor , thank you so much, appreciate you coming by to look. Yeah had to use MOO quite a bit to get the desired look. :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Sandy, dear, you made it really fantastic! I like even more than the original one. Very well done <3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    I thought I had already posted here! I'm losing it! Love your HGTV home! Very beautiful creations sweetie!
    @AIRIS6962 and @BreeMiles , so good to see you ladies here. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your thoughtful comments. :heart: I'm glad you like my version better Inma! :) Hugs!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @Sandraelle, Yay!!! You finished and you did a Fantastic job, Sandra! It looks exactly like the real deal. Love your awesome landscaping. So very pretty! You did a much better job at replicating the interior design and fire pit than I did. Your porches with the clutter look fabulous. The dining room, living room and kitchen are all spot on! The master bedroom and closet look amazing and I am SO envious of your ability to create turned stairs!!! The upstairs rooms are all so pretty and I just Love the little study area in the upstairs landing area. I couldn't seem to make room for that... How I wish that I could still play S3 because I would dearly love to have a proper walk through, in this Gorgeous home!

Off to rec and fave. :blush: Hope you have a nice weekend, Sandra! <3
    @Sandraelle, Yay!!! You finished and you did a Fantastic job, Sandra! It looks exactly like the real deal. Love your awesome landscaping. So very pretty! You did a much better job at replicating the interior design and fire pit than I did. Your porches with the clutter look fabulous. The dining room, living room and kitchen are all spot on! The master bedroom and closet look amazing and I am SO envious of your ability to create turned stairs!!! The upstairs rooms are all so pretty and I just Love the little study area in the upstairs landing area. I couldn't seem to make room for that... How I wish that I could still play S3 because I would dearly love to have a proper walk through, in this Gorgeous home!

Off to rec and fave. :blush: Hope you have a nice weekend, Sandra! <3

@WrathofCath , thank you so much for taking the time to come by and look, and I appreciate all your nice comments, it was a fun build to do. I just wish I had some better items to replicate it better, but just had to make do with what the game offered. Looking at the pictures of the stairs again, I am kind of disappointed at the coloring of the floor and stairs as they seem to blend into one another and the one-step stair doesn't really stand out, oh well, lol. Thanks again!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @sandraelle, the house looks amazing both on the inside and outside! Such a beautiful home. <3
    illusie wrote: »
    @sandraelle, the house looks amazing both on the inside and outside! Such a beautiful home. <3

Thank you @illusie !!! Glad you liked it. :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @WrathofCath , thank you so much for taking the time to come by and look, and I appreciate all your nice comments, it was a fun build to do. I just wish I had some better items to replicate it better, but just had to make do with what the game offered. Looking at the pictures of the stairs again, I am kind of disappointed at the coloring of the floor and stairs as they seem to blend into one another and the one-step stair doesn't really stand out, oh well, lol. Thanks again!

Well, I think you did an Amazing job replicating the original! And as for the stairs, they look Perfect to me! I don't even want to hear complaints about the ability to use CAS!! I still miss that the most in S4... Oh, that AND terrain. Flat can be so boring sometimes. Fab job on your build, Sandra! :blush:
    Sandraelle wrote: »

Well, I think you did an Amazing job replicating the original! And as for the stairs, they look Perfect to me! I don't even want to hear complaints about the ability to use CAS!! I still miss that the most in S4... Oh, that AND terrain. Flat can be so boring sometimes. Fab job on your build, Sandra! :blush:

@WrathofCath , thanks Cath!!!! Oh yes, that would be the two things I would miss in 4 as well.
    edited June 2018
    WILLOWBROOK FARM, 6/5/18
    60x60 residential lot
    Built on 8 Lakeside Dr in Hidden Springs

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

This 3 bdrm, 2-1/2 bath rustic modern farmhouse features an open concept floor plan with 2nd floor family room, a sun room art space with skylights, a 2-stall horse barn with loft game room, horse training arena, cows, chickens, garden, lots of porch spaces with bbq, bar and pizza oven, plus a pool, hot tub and a play area. Playtested and everything is upgraded. (This was a DNA request from @larrylove12. See full request here.)

O5EEij7.jpg

Just a few pictures . . .
    DgGKmXH.jpg
    7kL7vyG.jpg
    3cU0hEk.jpg
    68KaiX5.jpg
    MAcih59.jpg
    ruIzIU2.jpg
    4L8BCOY.jpg
    90aEoeU.jpg

Floor Plans
    9ED9GjO.jpg
    4DX7J6F.jpg
    rOGv23t.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited June 2018
    Willowbrook Farm is a very nice farmhouse build! :) The exterior design of the farmhouse home, the design of the exterior and interior of the barn, and the layout of the build, both the exterior and interior looks very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The flowers and plants look so very pretty how they have been placed in the build! Very nice car port. The roofing looks great! Very pretty floral roofed hot tub nook! The pool area looks very nice! The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the water. The sittimg areas on the porch are very nice for sims to relax there in the outdoors air. Very nice outdoors dining and bar nook! It is great that there is a bar, grill and woodrn oven stove there. The fenced harvestable garden patch looks great! Very nice furnishing of each area and room in the interior! The white colour scheme gives a very nice look and feel. The glass roofing art area is very nice! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel and using the drafting table there in the sunlight.
    It is a very detailed and special country style farmhouse build! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Aw Sandy, I love Willowbrook Farm. You created this one in super speedy time and yet didn't miss a beat. Loving all the details and country chic charm. You always come up with such cool patterns. Heading off to rec and download now. Well done! :smiley:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Oh my Gosh, sweetie this is so beautiful! You have my favourite colours in the bedrooms too! I'm in LOVE!
    edited June 2018
    @rosemow, thank you so much for your very detailed observations! Always love reading what you have to say. :)

@soocoolsim , thanks Paula. Yeah, I had some extra time this past week so was able to build it faster than my usual pace, Plus it wasn't as big of a home as some of my more recent builds, lol. Thanks for your nice comments. :)

@BreeMiles , thanks Bree! I'm into the neutral color scheme lately! Thanks for stopping by. :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Sandy! You've got this style down pat! The boys room and the master are just perfect! Love them both! Great idea with the skylights over the sunroom. I never think to use those.
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Sandy! You've got this style down pat! The boys room and the master are just perfect! Love them both! Great idea with the skylights over the sunroom. I never think to use those.

Thanks Rox! Uh-oh....I think I failed there, the kids' bedrooms were supposed to be gender neutral, lol. You know me and how it's a struggle for me to do gender neutral, hehe. Yeah, I was liking how my master bedroom turned out. I just wish we had some better decor for that style. :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Oops! o:) It could be gender neutral! I just associate brown with boys!

You and me both! LOL I can do a gender neutral nursery but past that ... nope. Ivory looks like girl, brown like boy and anything on the walls screams gender! :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top