Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• SimAddiction101SimAddiction101 Posts: 112 Member
    Same. I was walking to work today and suddenly I started thinking about Sims 4 seasons and I got really happy. I had a goofy grin on my face while I was walking. I probably looked like I was crazy.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Le sigh. It's still Tuesday.

We're only 4 days till EA Play but from the way Grant talked we won't get any videos from it till Next Week so Monday?

How does EA Play usually work, Cat?

Will there be any live streaming during? Are Game Changers allowed to stream or make videos while they are there? Or take pictures?

I've never seen an EA Play event before but SimGuruKate says it's embargoed. Livestream is Next Friday after the event.

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited June 2018
    So I wonder if we get to learn more about during EA Play. I heard those registered can get a chance to play it. Will those who do be able to say anything about it (like able to truly confirm some info)? I am guessing that technically they will be playing the beta/test version. Yet at the same time, it is too close to release, so they might be playing the final version.

I heard that the live stream is June 15, so after EA Play (I am not sure how long EA Play lasts; most conventions seem to be a few day event).
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    luckily that's only ten days off at least. the embargo around C&D felt like a lifetime.
    6riwm5.png
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    So I wonder if we get to learn more about during EA Play. I heard those registered can get a chance to play it. Will those who do be able to say anything about it (like able to truly confirm some info)? I am guessing that technically they will be playing the beta/test version. Yet at the same time, it is too close to release, so they might be playing the final version.

I heard that the live stream is June 15, so after EA Play (I am not sure how long EA Play lasts; most conventions seem to be a few day event).

I have a feeling the embargo will lift Monday or Tuesday.
    16 Days Left!!!!!

16 Days till our Sims 4 worlds experience Autumn,Snow,Rain,Winter,Spring and Holidays for the first time!!!!!!
    Wow, it seems to be going by fast. Sometimes when waiting, it feels like an eternity. Well at least tomorrow I will be busy learning new stuff in dance class, so that will help while I am waiting for Seasons. I am also trying to install Sims 2 again (I heard my issue could of been due to Securom or whatever it is called and that they removed it), so that can also help if I can get it to run again. :D

On the bright side, since all the big plans and my courses don't start until August, I will have plenty of time to play Sims 4 Seasons for at least all of of July.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    Technically not that far away....the time isn't really running slower but my brain is convinced those are lies...lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    kemisz wrote: »
    I am so ridiculously excited. I feel like bouncing around and screaming in joy. Why does it still have to be so far away though?! Gah!

Saaame!
    giphy.gif
  • miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member

I've never seen an EA Play event before but SimGuruKate says it's embargoed. Livestream is Next Friday after the event.

Darn. I was hoping for some news to get me through the weekend! :D

Oh well, by next weekend we'll have the live stream (which I'm still debating watching or not - not sure if I want everything spoiled!) then just one more week to wait! My birthday is next weekend, but I'm pretty sure I'm more excited for Seasons. :p

Anyway, thanks for the info!

Oh well, by next weekend we'll have the live stream (which I'm still debating watching or not - not sure if I want everything spoiled!) then just one more week to wait! My birthday is next weekend, but I'm pretty sure I'm more excited for Seasons. :p

Hey, cool! My birthday is pretty soon as well (June 20th, just before it comes out lol). Same, I am more excited for Seasons as well.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,810 Member

We should get some more info on Wednesday.

• StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited June 2018
    Some of my Sims are behaving cold and have cold breath. when the family twins went out to play both showed cold breath and a change in skin tone they seem to be not happy like they were freezing or too cold. Also, the butler was behaving like she was cold with cold breath she had just eaten ice cream and turned blue or pale white, she was inside the house, but she may have just come back into the home. In the city of Windenburg.
    This is the only Sim I decided to take a picture of while she was cold, also it was cold breath from her mouth. you can see she is blue, the dog is just blue because it's his normal color haha, his mate is pink.
    6hACoe4.png
    Post edited by Stormsview on
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Specculation: After seeing the following post, Me, @luthienrising and some others think that patch is hitting tomorrow. https://www.facebook.com/TheSims/posts/1835256019846793
    This is based on the fact that EA will have Seasons playable on EA Play this weekend which would require this patch.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    this song popped into my head
    She was only sixteen, only sixteen But I loved her so She was too young to fall in love And I was too young to know We'd laugh and we'd sing And do the little things That made my heart glow But she was too young to fall in love And I was too young to know Why did I give my heart so fast It never will happen again But I was a mere lad of sixteen I've aged a year since then She was only sixteen, only sixteen With eyes that would glow But she was too young to fall in love And I was too young to know
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    itsug wrote: »
    Specculation: After seeing the following post, Me, @luthienrising and some others think that patch is hitting tomorrow. https://www.facebook.com/TheSims/posts/1835256019846793
    This is based on the fact that EA will have Seasons playable on EA Play this weekend which would require this patch.

Hope so! I think... :D I'm just imagining the cc Armageddon that's coming :s At least if we get the patch early, it'll give modders a chance to update things before Seasons drops.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited June 2018

Hope so! I think... :D I'm just imagining the cc Armageddon that's coming :s At least if we get the patch early, it'll give modders a chance to update things before Seasons drops.

Named Stormageddon on MCCC Discord but yeah I know what you mean.
    I have some cc I really dont want to be without, so hoping S4s will come up with a batchfix. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/

Were either getting a trailer or patch tomorrow.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    I sure hope so. I'm fed up of waiting now. I have no patience.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2018
    I sure hope so. I'm fed up of waiting now. I have no patience.

Seconded I need something to keep me distracted and either of those would work!

That is a possibility. But I am sure they probably had just have everything set up on the computers for EA Play; but we could still get the patch soon.

That is the only thing I am not looking forward to. All the broken mods and cc from Cats and Dogs patch was a nightmare. True, if it does come early, they can problem find solutions and fix some of the broke mods and cc before Seasons.
  • Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    Anyone with MCCC know if you had to wait for the new mod update after C&D? I don’t put any money toward their Patreon, so a solid amount of time passes before I can actually update it :s I don’t really want to be without it for Seasons.
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Anyone with MCCC know if you had to wait for the new mod update after C&D? I don’t put any money toward their Patreon, so a solid amount of time passes before I can actually update it :s I don’t really want to be without it for Seasons.

Deaderpool always gets out any hotfixes really quickly, and you won't have to be a patron to get it - he'll issue it to everyone at the same time. A full update might take a bit longer, but that's relative as he's always pretty quick with patch-related fixes.
  • Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    Deaderpool always gets out any hotfixes really quickly, and you won't have to be a patron to get it - he'll issue it to everyone at the same time. A full update might take a bit longer, but that's relative as he's always pretty quick with patch-related fixes.

That’s a relief. I thought it any update had to be waited on if you weren’t a Patreon. Glad that’s not the case tho. Thank you! :blush:
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..