Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Heather2930Heather2930 Posts: 13 New Member
    Fall
    > @Heather2930 said:
    > > @Heather2930 said:
    > > A bit Surprised that it was the Fall 1 but I HATE Winter, HALF Love Summer but can get to be to Hot and Spring is usually still a bit to chilly for me yet I couldn't copy and paste the saying for some reason it just would highlight it I don't know why almost every site lets you but I just couldn't...Wow now I feel dumb sorry about the post guys about not being able to post posting of what the Test said it just now let me chose what the Test said I thought we had to share it from that site lol...Good Luck all and I'm crossing my Fingers so can't wait till this Package comes out if I get the Extra money I'm gonna Pre-Order it, it would be the 1st one I ever did of the Sims 4 but ALWAYS Loved the Weather Package !!!
    >
    >
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,182 Member
    Winter
    I'm a winter, I like reading, and writing at home.T he funny thing is my favorite season is summer.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Fall
    What's funny is I chose Fall without even taking the quiz because it was just the "natural" thing to do. Then, I went back and took the quiz and got Fall. Destiny! :D
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • ConfusedSubConfusedSub Posts: 8 New Member
    Fall
    Cool I got fall
  • VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    Winter
    I like winter. Where I live it lasts from mid November until sometimes all the way to mid March. I don't mind though cause I'm a homebody. I can't stand the heat, makes me nauseous.
  • CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    Fall
    Autumn for me!
  • GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    Winter
    Awesome giveaway, thank you for doing it. I got "Winter", which surprised me a little bit!
  • JulieJLynnJulieJLynn Posts: 39 Member
    Summer
    My birthday is in June so that makes sense that I would get Summer but there are things I like about all seasons.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    Summer
    My birthday is in June so that makes sense that I would get Summer but there are things I like about all seasons.

@JulieJahukie you should go see the birthday twin thread in the off-topic section
    6adMCGP.gif
  • MizzLMMizzLM Posts: 10 New Member
    Winter
    I got Winter! <3 It suits me! I am quite the introvert.

Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
  • DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    Summer
    I love the heat, I'm generally a really happy person and am always smiling! Plus, my fashion sense is best during summer – all my clothes are dresses and shorts :)
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    Winter
    Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about.

It's pretty accurate, overall. Fall is my favorite season, generally, but I'm a massive loner and a very big homebody. Plus, nothing's better than sitting inside warm and comfortable during a big snowfall or rainstorm. It's absolutely the best. Snow has a way of bringing quiet to the world, and there's nothing like it.

Thanks for the giveaway!
    a63ftuN.png
  • aabroadyaabroady Posts: 59 Member
    edited June 2018
    Winter
    Winter
    tumblr_inline_pthe8zHeJT1rorsjo_1280.png
    Gallery ID: aabroady
  • mollybrooke22mollybrooke22 Posts: 11 New Member
    Winter
    This is so accurate for my personality haha I am definitely an introvert. But I personally prefer the spring and fall :)
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    Winter
    Yes, I'm 100% winter :)
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • janitajasminjanitajasmin Posts: 44 Member
    Winter
    Winter

A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about.

- This does fit me well, I'm definitely very introverted and I like staying at home by myself lol
  • hiddencasthiddencast Posts: 24 Member
    Winter
    Winter

makes sense. Plus my all time favoret holiday is Christmas (backed by Halloween) I absolutely love the faces my children have when they see all of santas presents under the tree Christmas morning. my 4 YOs first christmas where she understood santa (3 YO) her face LIT up brighter than our tree. She screamed "mommy mommy santa came!" Funny thing is, she ran to see if he ate her cookies and milk before going to the presents. It was perfect.

I can see why i got winter. Though summers a top for me as well. Not having to bundle up but enjoying shorts and a tank at the lake.
    Winter
    > @littlemissgogo said:
    > I was born in December so the result makes sense.

it would be interesting to know who got the season that they were also born in. I got winter and i was born at the end of january. So im a winter baby and thats my result. i wounder how many others got there birth season
    Winter
    > @dorcsyful said:
    > But..summer is my favorite season. Winter is just a close second.

its a personality thing. Not particularly you favorite season. So its totally ok that you prefer summer. :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    Winter
    Hey guys, I've changed the end date to June 15. Just in case those not selected need to make purchase arrangements. And it gives the winners a week to celebrate. :) Thanks.
  • TsundereSuppTsundereSupp Posts: 17 Member
    Fall
    Fall is my favorite season so I can't complain about that but I definitely excepted to be a winter. I'm more of an indoors type of person and a lot of my hobbies are creative/solo hobbies. I think the description of fall it gave me is pretty matching too though.
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    Winter
    Haha, its funny to see the results. So many "Winter-Simmers". :D
  • WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 367 Member
    edited June 2018
    Fall
    Survey said "Winter" but I chose Fall. :)
  • Bubblyboo2Bubblyboo2 Posts: 52 Member
    [quote="EmmaVane;c-16491168"]The quiz (?) doesn't load for me, just a form to sign up for a newsletter?[/quote]

Same
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited June 2018
    Spring
    Spring, apparently.

PS, the quiz didn't load for me until I temporarily disabled my ad blocker.