Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Official Countdown Thread (Now Released)!!!!!!

Comments

• StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Well, I like that we will be able to make greenhouses. They will be used by our new botanists career., and better gardeners. Then we will be able to sell our plants, I hope that we can call for flower deliveries for like weddings or just gifts. Also for winter months sell fresh vegetables and fruit.
    That's new and I think it would be fun. I rather my sims own a business then do the basic careers.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Botanist, florist, and beekeeping have always been a RL dream of mine. Difficult to make happen irl but least I've got Sims to live out the fantasy through. B)
    6riwm5.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I wonder if we'll be able to use the greenhouse roof on our regular homes. I seem to never have enough natural light in my sims homes.

I feel the same way! A nice, little patch of glass ceiling over my couple’s bed sounds nice, even though they’re already surrounded by the biggest windows I could find. I’m surprised I haven’t just moved them outside :D

Glass roofs can be used on any home or venue. I've already requested to a certain builder to build a skating rink with a glass roof.

yes, glass is always pretty, as long as the developers do not implement the greenhouse effect. greenhouses allow sunlight to enter and prevent heat from escaping.
    I hope they have not thought to do that., so that we can add glass roofs anywhere we like.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
    edited June 2018
    itsug wrote: »

Thanks a bunch :)<3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I wonder if we'll be able to use the greenhouse roof on our regular homes. I seem to never have enough natural light in my sims homes.

It's just a regular roof from what I've understood. The game has no way of knowing if you're building a greenhouse or a bedroom.

Honestly, I think it is better that way as it can give us more freedom to use it however we want. I want a skylight, that would be awesome.

I want to know if it is a flat glass roof or not. I assume you can drag it and change the shape (I am not much of a builder, I usually just use the gallery).
    XxAirixX wrote: »

It's just a regular roof from what I've understood. The game has no way of knowing if you're building a greenhouse or a bedroom.

Honestly, I think it is better that way as it can give us more freedom to use it however we want. I want a skylight, that would be awesome.

I want to know if it is a flat glass roof or not. I assume you can drag it and change the shape (I am not much of a builder, I usually just use the gallery).

You can change the shape and most likely you can make it flat as well.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Is it here yet?
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Closer and closer! I think it's awesome that Seasons is released on a Friday. I'll get the whole weekend to play in the snow! :D
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Time seems to pass a bit faster now! It will be less than two weeks before we even understand where the days went. Ah, so excited!
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Even better it is released on night to mid summers eve which is a holiday in Sweden. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • ravelravel Posts: 98 Member
    Can't wait! Time move faster :tongue:

The glass roof tool is a free patch. I would think its useable without Seasons. that would be without the new Botanist career. So I think the glass roof tool would not be affected by any temperature in your world or the thermostat in the room. I do not know for sure.

I would love to see snow falling in a total glass house. :) I hope we get even more plants.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    ravel wrote: »
    Can't wait! Time move faster :tongue:

Exactly anytime I have time that I’m not busy I’m like is it time for Seasons yet!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Le sigh. It's still Tuesday.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    @elanorbreton at least we are a day closer to the livestream! ;) I’m looking forward to that and the update.

We're only 4 days till EA Play but from the way Grant talked we won't get any videos from it till Next Week so Monday?
  • Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    Me waiting for Seasons
    giphy.gif
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited June 2018
    Glass roofs will look amazing with the lighting of TS4!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • ravelravel Posts: 98 Member
    Glass roofs will loke amazing with the lighting of TS4!

Oh I hadn't thought of that! Good thinking :open_mouth:
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm glad the time isn't passing too slow for me. (That happens when you get old kiddos..) I am though looking forward to anything that comes between now and Seasons.. The Climates story, EA Play, and the first livestream. I hope we get more surprises and blurbs this week information wise.
    I love this it's almost christmas kid like feeling I have right now. So great.
    egTcBMc.png
  • miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member

We're only 4 days till EA Play but from the way Grant talked we won't get any videos from it till Next Week so Monday?

How does EA Play usually work, Cat?

Will there be any live streaming during? Are Game Changers allowed to stream or make videos while they are there? Or take pictures?
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I am so ridiculously excited. I feel like bouncing around and screaming in joy. Why does it still have to be so far away though?! Gah!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.