Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

Comments

• breezydeerbreezydeer Posts: 111 Member
    edited June 2018
    Here's my current couple. This is Amber proposing to Miko, a while ago. I didn't plan for her to be LGBT, but that's how things just happened. :)
    https://imgur.com/yyPqO8O
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Xwanton wrote: »
    I had to grab the pride CC as well :smile: So I made this:

06-02-18_12-36-16amafsel.png

Only the second and third sims are a couple, but yeah.

@Xwanton I love that pic. Nice to see everyone proud and waving their flags. :)

@breezydeer Aww good choice of setting Amber. Hope Miko said yes. :blush:
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited June 2018
    Dansa got asked out to a party at the bluffs by her girlfriend, and while there she got the whim to get married! Well, she's the spontaneous sort, so I decided to just have her propose and elope right then and there!

TILFYgd.png
    q9DTbsu.png

Despite the people dancing nearby (and her brother 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out in a bush in the background), I think their midnight wedding in front the pear tree managed to still be quite romantic :blush:
    edited June 2018
    @FanPhoria The Bluffs is a great place to get married, so I don't blame them and lol brothers for you. XD
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited June 2018
    I have played these guys as a married couple for about a couple of real life years by now. They are the foundation of my game, my Sim "parents", my home - where I go back to when the rest of the Sim world is falling apart around me, and other Sims get boring to play with.
    BZIza9q.jpg
    Don Lothario & Caleb Vatore

2hxKfVQ.png

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    ^ I have so much love for this couple! Don Lothario is bae
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
    @Nindigo I haven't seen Don Lothario look quite that handsome before.
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Even though I usually have Don as a running gag in my stories...even I gotta admit he looks cute in glasses. :flushed:
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    I think he's a running gag in most sims stories and games as he has a rep but he's lovely

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @PastelMermaid Actually for mine, it's a running gag that he hits on my simself because in someone else's playthrough where they had my simself, MCCommand paired me with him...LOL. My simself is always a loner so it would never really work. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    @PastelMermaid Actually for mine, it's a running gag that he hits on my simself because in someone else's playthrough where they had my simself, MCCommand paired me with him...LOL. My simself is always a loner so it would never really work. :D

That's. Literally. Amazing.

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Cait_lynCait_lyn Posts: 71 Member
    Mariah and Marianna got married last week
    2ur9e82.png
    295v8k6.png
    25jjo0y.png
    While they wanted a June wedding, Mariah's son Ethan is waiting until fall to marry Wolfgang
    2n14y04.png
    @Cait_lyn wow. Those are very well shot. I can see how much Mariah and Marianna love eachother. Also glad that Wolfgang has happiness in someone's game. He had a pretty awful time in mine. :D
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Luna marrying my sim, Kendall:

c9JUs9z.png

Their first wedding dance:

VZN7zRM.png

Caleb and my sim, Miguel:

o2N4mkR.png

My latest couple that I am currently playing is Jennifer and Hazel:

wFBHZIN.png
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

@kemisz Lunaaaaa! I love her so much!!!! Those are two beautiful wedding pics.

I confess she and my sim, Oak Cruz, had an affair too. Here's the two of them dancing. tumblr_p9zs3zwjNj1x30lxro1_1280.png

Jennifer and Hazel look cute too and Caleb and Miguel awww. Is that them getting married?
    @simscognito it sure is them getting married! They were pretty adorable to play as well.

I adore Luna - I don't often play with her but when I do, she's lots of fun. Her and Kendall had a really happy life together and their kids were super cute!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

kemisz wrote: »
    @simscognito it sure is them getting married! They were pretty adorable to play as well.

I adore Luna - I don't often play with her but when I do, she's lots of fun. Her and Kendall had a really happy life together and their kids were super cute!

@kemisz
    Yeah. Luna makes gorgeous kids. Her grandchild is in my avi.

Those two sure look happy. Kendall's a gorgeous sim. Love her hairstyle in those wedding shots.

@kemisz

Those two sure look happy. Kendall's a gorgeous sim. Love her hairstyle in those wedding shots.

That picture of her and Oak is super on fire. I can imagine they had an interesting affair!

@kemisz

That picture of her and Oak is super on fire. I can imagine they had an interesting affair!

Hehe thanks. Yeah it was a pretty heated affair. Well, hot and cold.

Oak is not an easy lover, and she's pretty stubborn too. :D
  • MoonsKisuMoonsKisu Posts: 97 Member
    tumblr_pa8z5nRqgz1xs16y4o2_1280.png
    This is my current family that I'm playing a legacy with.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Tomb Raider fans have been making fun of something like that potentially happening between Lara's two helpers ever since Legend, but... in my game it actually happened naturally. Zip and Alister are now officially a couple!

zalister2yljhe.png

(... Okay, I might have forced it a little bit because I needed them to share a bed to have a spare room for Lara's daughter when she arrives, but judging by their whims, they were already attracted to each other before, so...)
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited October 2018

I hope y'all don't mind a lot of pics. I am very proud of my lgbt community in my saves! :)
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I have played these guys as a married couple for about a couple of real life years by now. They are the foundation of my game, my Sim "parents", my home - where I go back to when the rest of the Sim world is falling apart around me, and other Sims get boring to play with.
    @Nindigo
    I love Don and Caleb as a couple and they are also part of my core or "heart" of my Chatswin save.

Don and Caleb are a tight, long-time couple in my Chatswin (tertiary) save. I have cc'd them to the nines but here they are.
    cQujuuL.jpg
    Don is actually polyamorous in this neighborhood and although he remains human, his four lovers (including Caleb pictured with him above) are all vampires.

I also have a LOT of other lgbt couples in my three prime saves - here's a quick sampling of some of my faves for anyone interested.

My favorite and most frequently played (one of my very first couples in sims 4) are Jeremy and Endymion Stratus. If Jeremy looks familiar, it's because his base sim is Travis Scott.
    E7PZeeZ.jpg
    From left to right: Endymion and Jeremy Stratus
    JF1CvYg.jpg
    From left to right: Jeremy and Endymion Stratus

These shots were taken in Selvadorado while they were vacationing recently. Jeremy is "The Oracle" in his generation and Endymion is a pro gamer. They have two children, Dariel and Logan.

My current avatar is actually married to my former avatar. They are David Dias and Everet London-Dias.
    BTaGDjv.jpg
    From left to right: Everet London-Dias and David Dias- nothing is wrong with the picture, Everet has heterochromia.
    J9b4OO5.jpg
    From left to right: David and Everet

David was my first GTW career-man to reach level 10 in a playable career. He is a scientist, and Everet is an author. They have three children, Ellen (the eldest who is an alien born to David very shortly after his marriage to Everet), Aris and Miguel

The next three couples, like the last two are from the first generation of my main save, Frostridge:
    Trace and Dagan Fairbanks
    ZK8UZBR.jpg
    This is Dagan (the blond) and his husband Trace. They are literally the first and founding couple of my main save, Frostridge. Dagan's name before he married Trace was Dagan Frost. He now uses his husband's surname Fairbanks. Dagan is a concert pianist, and he can be very temperamental :). Trace is a pro athlete. They have two children, daughter, Natalie and son, Devon.

Christopher and Lex Hawthorne
    4Dn2lZn.jpg
    Lex with the medium length dark hair and Christopher with the short brown hair.
    Another very early (founding) couple in my Frostridge save. Christopher is my first and only detective in his generation (He's the chief which is great to see when I play with junior officers and they have to talk to him as part of their daily duties). Lex is a comedian, which really suites his goofball nature. He is among my very favorite sims to play. They have two children, Chaz and Tyler.

Adrian and London Black
    dgLLDi5.jpg
    From left to right: London and Adrian
    This couple is a first generation couple, but they came into the neighborhood later than many of my other families in this save. They were my first couple to have a large, catered wedding and I love this picture of them (I actually posted it on another thread for favorite pictures). Adrian is a pro Athlete, although I tried to make him a detective at one point (the career was just impossibly bugged at the time so I gave up and changed his career :/). London is a comedian like Lex, although he is not a goofball. They have one daughter, Kylie.

My younger generation should be represented as well. So these couples are from the Frostridge save, but they are generation 2.

Quincy Scott and Justin Fairbanks
    3WHndeu.jpg
    From left to right: Justin and Quincy
    Justin is Trace's much younger brother. He was brought into the game as a child being raised by his two older brothers, Trace and Avery. He is pictured here as a teen, but has recently aged up to young adult, along with the rest of gen 2. Quincy was an NPC who was kind of a club groupie. The first time I noticed him was when he was a teen and he started begging to join some of my clubs. Eventually, Jeremy relented and invited him into "Other Worlds", a club that Jeremy and Endymion created for geeks. After he started coming to the club meetings, he totally grew on me, so I upgraded his whole family to played character status. He and Quincy were my first teen couple and the only ones I made the colossal error of exchanging promise rings with (a mistake because of a bug that makes promised teens unrecognizable as a dating couple as well as a list of other problems). This couple also had the distinction of being the only couple I ever deliberately broke up (to work around the promise ring bug), then of course, re-united. Now that they are young adults they are my first gen 2 couple to get engaged. Justin is working on a career in music and Quincy is working on a career in writing.

Kade Scott and Arjan Ericson
    PdQ1sZk.jpg
    From left to right Kade and Arjan (pictured here as teens)
    You might have guessed that Kade is related to Quincy! They are in fact half-brothers. When I put Quincy's mother in the game she immediately got involved with, then engaged to, then pregnant by the only "Player" I have in Frostridge (so far). She did not get married to his father, but she did have Kade who was born long before toddlers came out. Kade is extremely interested in the occult (maybe because his genetic father was turned into a vampire after his birth), but he fancies himself a Wiccan of sorts and his friends affectionately refer to him as the "white witch". Arjan was born in game as well so all genetics between these two are second gen :). Kade and Arjan are the "youngest" of the second generation, but I opted to make them gen 2 and age them up with the others anyway. (I know they're the youngest, right?) Kade is following his father's unrealized dream of becoming a famous artist, and Arjun is trying to become a bestselling fantasy novelist.

Ethan Scott and Kira Croft
    DADiVS0.jpg
    From left to right: Ethan and Kira (pictured here as young adults)
    Now things get complicated. Ethan is Quincy and Kade's nephew. When I added Quincy's family in the game, he had a sister who was a young adult who happened to be romantically involved with another NPC, who I then decided to add to my played character list. She promptly got pregnant by him and had twins, Ethan and his sister Emily. She did not marry the father of her (now four) children, but she does live with him and they are together. (He is polyamorous and bi). Anyway, Ethan was born in game and has jumped on his favorite uncle's "Wiccan" craze. He would love to see magic come to sims 4. In the interim, he, as a teen, visited Forgotten Hollow frequently and made friends with all my played vampires. Kira, was introduced into the game with his brother Amriel. They were brought in as orphaned teens. Amriel was born a vampire so Caleb and Lilith took him and his human brother, Kira in. They raised the boys, and the rest is history. Amriel, funny enough, is a geek like Ethan so they became fast friends before Ethan even met Kira. It was while visiting Amriel that Ethan met Kira. Ethan loves video games and wants to be an e-sport gamer, and Kira is an artist in spirit and deed.

I have a lot of others, not only in Frostridge, but in my other two saves as well, Star-Crossed and Chatswin, but I am afraid I have already over-shared. Hope you like them. :)
    Post edited by kirivian on
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    edited June 2018
    This thread is beautiful. All these lovely couples <3
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    Prob one of my fav screenshots ever taken~
    aU9y4Ql.png

Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Cait_lyn Awwww! Just...awwwwwwwwww! :smiley:
    @kemisz Beautiful pics! Btw, do you have a mod that does partner dances, or is it a pose?
    @MoonsKisu Colorful family is colorful and awesome!
    @wyn gorgeous shot, I can see why you like it!

Anyway, here's an update from me.

i78E4MD.png
    This is Cat and Izumi. Cat has always lived with her sister Lylin, and Izumi was actually the nanny for her nephew, Jaylin, and they were basically a ssecond set of parents to him. Well, now Jaylin's grown up and his parents have passed away, leaving just him, Cat and Izumi. After the second funeral, I sent them on vacation to Granite Falls to unwind a bit, and maybe bond and help each other get over their loss. Anyway, while there, I saw Izumi get a whim to "Take a picture of Omar." Now, I had no idea who that was, but i tracked him down, and...

rJUC7Qn.png

Dang, he's kinda amazing looking? So, I invited him back to their lodge, my idea being that in story, Izumi was trying to set him up with Jaylin ;-P

Well.
    LBkZRYq.png
    tglorSW.png
    26fbWzC.png
    PU0cxMc.png
    0Bfrnxt.png
    MOjHXaN.png
    elvStPD.png
    PACTcpO.png

Let's just say things worked out :wink:

Oh, and in other households:

Bellina had adopted Logan and raised him with her partner Autumn, and now Logan's grown up and married Rachid and has a baby of his own!
    7CnZcDm.png
    1trO6Gm.png

Then there's Gwendolyn and Riley. For the longest time, their house was full of pets, and I thought maybe that would be enough for them. But then the brought home little Ximena, and I honestly can't imagine their home without her anymore!
    YOCuw8d.png