Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Positive sticker suggestions

I'm starting this thread to request that EA give out more positive stickers. The scary sticker really bothers me. It does not bother me if someone gives them to me. Any sticker = 1 izzy gem however I feel bad giving scary stickers out and avoid using them when at all possible. I could see people getting offended if someone gave them a scary sticker and their sim was dressed in normal fashion. Especially since we don't have that many scary costumes in the game. Scary would be a good to give out during spooky day ;)

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Hello
    I don’t like the scary sticker either . It feels that it could upset simmers and cause people that aren’t feeling too well to be more anxious and troubled if their sim receives that sticker. I don’t give them out as I get concerned that it may upset other simmers, if their sims receive them.
  • Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    STICKER REQUEST:

Would be nice to have a fashionista sticker or a hunk one for male sims. How about a HOT sticker if the sim is sexy Hot good-looking?
    TTKIncorporated
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    STICKER REQUEST:

Would be nice to have a fashionista sticker or a hunk one for male sims. How about a HOT sticker if the sim is sexy Hot good-looking?

I'm looking on the web and they use to have stickers that were Hot, Classy, Fabulous . I like these better than Scary
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited June 2018
    So far I've seen...
    • Cute
    • Fit
    • Hot
    • Cool
    • Retro
    • Nerdy
    • Hipster
    • Classy
    • Fabulous
    • Silly
    • Springy
    • Retro
    • Casual
    • Scary (I make creature sims for this one)

Other suggestions are...
    • Summery
    • Autumnal
    • Wintery
    • Goth
    • Shiny
    • Magical
    • Historical
    • Ethnic
    • Modest
    • Bright
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    I personally like the scary sticker. I dress my sim like a gothic person hoping to receive more. I think of Halloween. Lol I see where you are coming from though.
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    EmmaVane what do you mean by "creature sims?" Like deformed and green? I did that one week and I received a very small amount of stickers. I was disappointed because I made my sim super scary looking.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Gamer12 wrote: »
    I personally like the scary sticker. I dress my sim like a gothic person hoping to receive more. I think of Halloween. Lol I see where you are coming from though.

I get that but not everyone does. Or they may not have scary sims on their friends list. I have a few who have some sims dress like it's Halloween. I think a Goth sticker would be better than Scary. If they do say a " Spooky Day" as they call Halloween in the sims, than I think you would get more players to want to dress their sims up in spooky or scary fashion. I'm sure EA will add a spooky day quest in October. The sims mobile is dumbed down version of sims 4
  • Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    We should have all types of options for stickers .. like creativity, hot, chilly, silly, etc. They should change them up from time to time.
    TTKIncorporated