Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

Comments

• FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    So, I've got some new couples!

Teen sweethearts Logan and Rachid officially started going steady!

O236dkY.png

And, not sure exactly if this is what you meant by "diverse" but...

Ghost Vampire Charlie recently tied the knot with Alien-Hybrid Vampire Kayla

FVdv6zD.png

Is blue considered a "POC" color in Simland? Anyway, here they are about to whoohoo for the first time...as bats of course ;-D

0I25bL5.png
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

These two were one of my favorite sims ever... Unfortunately, they died and I quit playing because I got so cheesed :''D

PqqZ0r1.jpg

3H0MAJP.jpg

Then that little toddler girl later got married to this lady (they did end up getting a divorce)

loX0RHT.jpg

Then these two were from my other game (they died as well and I quit playing the save)

QEoZGWw.jpg

Next I'm planning on getting my Not So Berry sim together with this other dude :'D

hivRxg5.png
    vP6mODn.png
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    Just saw this thread, and as someone playing an awesome couple right now, had to jump in :p

I have a couple comprised of a trans woman who isn't medically transitioned but lives full time as a woman and a cis (not trans) woman from the town in City Living: Miko Ojo :) My trans sim is called Harmony and loves art and music and so does Miko - they met at the karaoke bar and regularly go out partying together and living the night life!

28j9uaf.png

This is them singing together... ^

pxbeo.png

And here is them getting engaged :)

They now have 2 children together as well lmao :D Having lots of fun with them

edited April 2018
    Love your sim @yellowjane ! My computer lost a lot of my old saves, but in one of them my alien self-based sim got together with Miko, so I have great affection for her, haha! I had them and Darling dress up for Pride last year--they're in bi flag colors, and Darling is dressed in ace/genderfluid type tones :-D

frmVbqp.png
    WKkqjlH.png
    Q6uWqs7.png

This was before I lost all my cc, along with my saves :-P
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    For some reason I missed the LGBT title on the thread name and I thought it was straight couples as well when I posted by pictures of Ben and Michelle.
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    @FanPhoria That's so cute! Hehe, evidently Miko just LOOKS like she should be LGBT ;) I love her hehe, she's almost an adult now so time is ticking! But she isn't slowing down anytime soon yet - party like she's still 22 until she's 100 :D
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    tumblr_o0sxg3GtDB1v1f7fso2_1280.png
    tumblr_o0sxg3GtDB1v1f7fso1_1280.png

I made these two during the start of 2016... it’s so weird seeing how different my sims used to look :joy:
    If I remember correctly, I wanted to get better at making diverse sims. And I wanted them to be completely cc free (i failed at that though, since I’m pretty sure they’re using default replacement eyes and skin haha)

But sadly I only played with them for 20 minutes or so. I’ve sometimes considered giving them a makeover and move them into my main save, since I uploaded them to the gallery, and im pretty sure they’re still there. I thought it could be kinda fun, since I was really happy with them back then :lol:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @Faberries they're so pretty. Love the tattoo on the sim on the right.
    YellowJane wrote: »
    @FanPhoria That's so cute! Hehe, evidently Miko just LOOKS like she should be LGBT ;) I love her hehe, she's almost an adult now so time is ticking! But she isn't slowing down anytime soon yet - party like she's still 22 until she's 100 :D

haha, SO TRUE. Like, just look at that haircut! No way that girl is straight ;-P And 100% to partying all the way. My Miko got way up in her Politician career, in the charity branch, and was constantly throwing "fundraising parties" where she could go around collecting donations :-D

And just cause I'm feeling nostalgic, here's a fewmore pics of that tragically lost love story, haha. I like to imagine they're still off somewhere, living their awesome lives :-D

ABhkAso.png
    j4MDKei.png
    YXbG1Yc.png
    rqwdTmj.png
    3FeAkwi.png
    rbodJk0.png
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member

My two sims Thassarian (white hair) and Koltira Deathweaver.

They're originally from World of Warcraft... very often shipped, but Blizzard has yet to make it canon.

Here they are renewing their vows.

ioi42s.jpg

Waiting for the sun to go down to renew their vows again after a major fight almost destroyed their marriage.

x2tawn.jpg
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    @simscognito thank you! <3 It's one of my favorite tattoos, but I almost never use it anymore :(
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • fifilacotafifilacota Posts: 47 Member
    Like mother, like daughter.

1551gt5.jpg
    a4mopl.jpg

2gujmkk.jpg
    34j50zc.jpg
    2lub093.png
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »
    My favourite couple before and after they aged into young adults

SbMcf4q.png

ZbLYBCO.png

These 2 are super cute!
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • KuroridaKurorida Posts: 385 Member
    So many wonderful couples, I couldn't stop to drop like and awesome here and there, nice work to you all! Now I want to post my lovey-doveys too but you know, points xD
    a41pgk.jpg
    English isn't my main language so forgive any mistake I make
    m e a n w h i l e
    Addicted To This Drug
    Congratulations on becoming a member @Kurorida . Looking forward to seeing your couples. :)
  • Lianimal_1Lianimal_1 Posts: 198 Member
    I love all of these! I have a ton of LGBTQ couples in my game. I can't post pics yet though.
  • Cait_lynCait_lyn Posts: 71 Member
    My Not So Berry gen two heir Ambrose and his eventual husband Robert.
    zmd3io.png
    2vs5lea.png
    His twin sister Primrose and her wife Harmony.
    25zh1mx.png
    2m69w5l.png
    Nomi (dark hair) and her girlfriend Lauren, who is trans
    348rgpe.png
    2cpdbia.png
    Dina Caliente and Jade Rosa. I played with their family for a few generations before becoming overwhelmed because I was trying to keep up with all of them
    2hs7wy0.png
    Dina and Jade's youngest son Quentin (brown hair) and... well, that's Dil Pickles, but when I put him in this save I changed his name. I just don't remember what I changed it to...
    20p6kp.png
    Dina and Jade's granddaughter Daisy (brown hair) with Rieko
    2j0gw2x.png
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    My Annabel and her vampire girlfriend Marisol ^_^

Y3ohZU7.png

ULf7CDJ.png

ltf5dnI.png

sRRmnrH.png

:heart:
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
    Lots of beautiful couples! I'm gonna add one more, for some twilight years representation ;-D

CII2pbp.png
  • DraconDracon Posts: 119 Member
    edited June 2018
    What better month to revive this thread than Pride Month itself! And I do wish a fantastic Pride Month for everyone!

huhrw1.png

Here are some of my LGBT Sims having a great time at a LGBT Nightclub simply named Pride, welcome to all LGBT and Allies Sims. One couple in particular couldn't keep their hands off each other, that being Samson, the blonde, and Zachery, the brunette, them taking a quick break from partying so that Samson could give Zachery a quick peck on the cheek. With Pride Month just beginning, this is but the start of the festivities, and the start of a blossoming relationship for Samson and Zachery just recently started going out. Let's see where their relationship takes them.
    @Dracon What a fantastic picture! Everyone looks like they're having a great time. Now I wish I was there myself. :D
  • DraconDracon Posts: 119 Member
    @Dracon What a fantastic picture! Everyone looks like they're having a great time. Now I wish I was there myself. :D

Haha. Same! Everyone was having a blast! It is exciting that with Seasons one can create ones own individual holidays. I will definitely create Pride Day in celebration of all the LGBT Sims in my game, and around the world!
    Dracon wrote: »

Haha. Same! Everyone was having a blast! It is exciting that with Seasons one can create ones own individual holidays. I will definitely create Pride Day in celebration of all the LGBT Sims in my game, and around the world!

Yes me too! I need Pride Day for my sims. XD I wonder how much you can customise the holiday. I hope there's an option to party all day. That would be awesome. :blush:
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    edited June 2018
    Currently playing my lovely Welsh lady. She's single at the moment and hasn't met the right woman. Cute couples!
  • XwantonXwanton Posts: 85 Member
    I had to grab the pride CC as well :smile: So I made this:

06-02-18_12-36-16amafsel.png

Only the second and third sims are a couple, but yeah.