Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Packs you want?

Comments

• Options
    rhysbarrett8rhysbarrett8 Posts: 100 Member
    Entertainment Pack: Bands (would love it with singers), Modeling, Acting, Singer, etc. Would be nice to have an integrated fame system.
    I want celebrities & uni but i feel like fame is a tad bit more fun so i'd want that first
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    School pack: Not just college, but college and highschool.
    I want an active teacher/professor career as well. I'm tired of rabbit holes. I wanna see the whole school day.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited June 2018
    While I love the entertainment idea; that seems more like a game pack idea then a full expansion unless they really go all out with new careers, etc...they also need to have them get drunk again or have wild parties such as dancing on tables.

What I want is a beach getaway with swimming in the ocean, houseboats, mermaids, tanning and sun burns, etc...and maybe a romantic one for honeymoons and new wedding items, bachelor parties and more. Romance is sort of lacking a bit. No slow dancing and all that.
  • Options
    Pinkie_TinkerPinkie_Tinker Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love 3 more packs and after that i dont mind whatever they want to give us.

1- some type of school pack. With daycare, elementary school, middle school, high school and college. Plus have it where you can be a teaacher or professor.
    2- a farming pack. With all the animals, more gardening stuff and being able to sale things you make on the farm. Im sure there is more that could be added but im way to tired to come up with more right now.
    3- a Magic pack like Hogwarts school. But i guess that could also go into the school pack too. But i would give its own world so we can have Diagon Alley and Hogsmead.

I also know that most of this would probably will never happen and that is ok too. I just hope that they do better from here on out. I do think that Sims 4 Seasons looks awesome even with no snow depth and no suntanning/sunburn.
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Entertainment Pack: Bands (would love it with singers), Modeling, Acting, Singer, etc. Would be nice to have an integrated fame system.
    Celebrity game pack or University.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    University and Junior high
  • Options
    willium_davidwillium_david Posts: 6 New Member
    I am all for an education pack! If it is just universities, I'd rather get a new kind of pack first. But a pack that is all about education (day care, private schoool, university, teacher career, normal sized telescope/microscope) would be awesome!
  • Options
    peeanggpeeangg Posts: 66 Member
    I think it'd be cool if they added internships, trade schools, and advanced degrees. I'd also love the return of private school. There's a lot of potential for an education based pack and it'd make sense for them to expand on it as school is a pretty big part of early life.
  • Options
    LishacakeLishacake Posts: 296 Member
    Uni/school. I found that in TS3, uni really did help to shape them as young adults and I want that for my sims in TS4.
  • Options
    KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    I would like to have:

Elders Game Pack - activities for elders (knitting...), canes, more clothes & hair for elders, grandpa/granma talk options with kids etc. I think that elders are super boring now but pack like this could improve them a lot.

Tropic Island EP - swimming in ocean, tanning, hotels, beach activities

Superstar EP - singer / writer / actor / director careers, planing gigs etc.

Living on the Edge GP - focused on teens, grafiti, skateboarding etc.
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Other packs: explain in your post.
    I'm honestly hoping that the next expansion has something to do with vacations: island vacation destination and a alpine ski destination. After vacations then I'm hoping it's an education pack. And since the gurus have come out by stating they have tons more content planned for TS4, with TS4 not ending anytime soon, maybe after vacation destinations and education we will start seeing packs like Generations, Late Night, Ambitions, and Futuristic/Time Travel.

I'd be content with a University EP and a Back to School GP- one pack focuses on campus living with Fraternities, Sororities, classes, studies, majors and minors, campus clubs, etc. while the game pack focused on taking our child and teen sim to school with proms, graduation ceremonies, club activities, yearbooks, sporting events rivals, etc..

And supernaturals that are left deserve their own individual game packs with the main focus being witches and wizards GP, and werewolves GP; fairies, zombies and toadsims could easily tie into a Witches and Wizards GP.

But what I'm really anticipating is expansion packs that we've never seen before, or expansion packs with new ideas, new gameplay features, but adding elements and features from previous titles into the mix like Into the Future but with Time Traveling as the main theme- traveling into the future or the past. I mean, could you imagine sending our sims into the prehistoric age and discovering species of prehistoric creatures, or traveling so far into the future that robots and machines have taken over and our sims are now pets to the robots?
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I won't be grief stricken with the order they come in my most anticipated packs though are:
    University (didn't choose the poll answer because high school changes don't have to happen for me)
    Witches
    Stardom/Celebrity
    Beaches with ocean swimming
    Farming
    Something with Servos (this could be various)
    Everything else is cake for me and I won't mind if some other things come before my favorite possibities.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    DarcVader1DarcVader1 Posts: 65 Member
    edited June 2018
    I would have to say school/education pack, but I really hope that they do expand it to include high school, middle and elementary schools, as well as private/boarding schools or even the option to home school on the computer. It would also be awesome if they included part time jobs for the teens. Then *when* they do a witches/supernatural EP they can add wizarding schools because the mechanics will already be there.

ETA: I REALLY want a medieval pack!
    Post edited by DarcVader1 on
  • Options
    The_Simmer_DreamerThe_Simmer_Dreamer Posts: 6 New Member
    I would absolutely LOVE a Sims 4 school pack. I think that it would either be an expansion pack or a game pack (I would hope for an expansion). There would be more opportunities for storytelling and it would help add another aspect to sims' lives. There would be several new venues: a meeting place for after school activities, pre-school, elementary school, high school, and college (in a different world kind of like Granite Falls). The schools will work like the Get to Work careers, only you will be able to see multiple Sims if they are in the same school/age group. Players will have the option to either go to school with their Sims, or have them go through the rabbit hole. The main features would be: go to school with your Sims, host or attend after-school activities, and experience new ways to explore education!

Obviously you will be able to go to school with your Sims. At school, much like social events, Sims students will have certain things they would need to do to raise their grade. For example, a toddler would have to play a game on the iPad, etc. Players would be able to either build their own school (respecting the given requirements) or use one from the gallery. Every day, if your sims finish the goals early, they can start on their homework, which is no longer just reading a book. Homework can now be different things. It could be typing up a paper on the computer, finishing a project, getting research, etc.

After-school activities are back! However, they will work very similarly to clubs in Get Together. You can either join one or start your own, there must be a parent in it. Each club has its own skills, and activities that it does.

Exploring new ways to get education is a big one. Homeschool, online classes, tutoring... All of these are ways for Sims to get their education that are either suited for their character, or better for storytelling.

I'd love to here anyone else's thoughts on my hope for Sims 4: Get to School! ❤️
  • Options
    DanniiaEsthefaniieDanniiaEsthefaniie Posts: 1 New Member
    Because I have a crazy theory about the order of the releases compared with the Sims 3
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I want school to stop being a rabbit hole for once and for all. For teens and kids. I want education that actually matters. Along with passing/failing grades that impact sims futures.
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    If we do get the school pack, I would like there to be active sports/school activities like real life.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    More magical fantasy stuff, please. More non-human sim options. No, I do not count the skeletons and possibly scarecrows from Seasons.

I want to MAKE more nonhumans. They shoved the aliens and vampires under the same tab, obviously they're planning on adding more, right? So I'm waiting. Miss me with the skeletons and scarecrows and whatever else that isn't human but also isn't customizable. Give me actual life states I can customize and make cool sims out of. Characters, you know. That's what I want.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    All of your wants were good ones, and I would like to see them all, but the one I am most interested in seeing is a farm pack with farm animals and such. If they made it a Medieval pack as well, that would please me even more! I also think a vacations pack would be great too.... 5 types of vacations on one.... zoo animals, ocean animals, amusement parks, tropical vacations, maybe even including cars, house boats, yachts, trains, and other transportation.
  • Options
    ChesneyChesney Posts: 25 Member
    ive always wanted a get to school expansion. it would really help and i wouldn't be so bored playing
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    school expansion pack or farming expansion both both i would like as new packs.

still not really had any new packs in the expansion pack department
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I will jump on the train of people wanting "island paradise". I actually didn't have that one in TS3. I like Selvadorada but I'd like a glamorous tropical location with a great beach and more water activities.

I guess it's a bit like wanting countries because I also want to see an alpine snowy world nestled in the mountains with even more winter activities. These seem like they would follow on well from Seasons.

An in-depth education pack is something that I do agree is needed and could have a more developed education career. I'd like to see it deal with the entire concept of education throughout a sim's life but yes, it could definitely add more for teens.

I'm generally interested in seeing more activities. I do want to see more for Elders but I'm fine with seeing that as part of another pack, probably not as an EP. I'd like to see a bit more development for them but they aren't the main focus of my game.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Tropical World
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Magic. Magic. Magic.

But a university's cool too, I guess.

Still, MAGIC.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Foreign countries Pack/s: Like France, Egypt, etc. from adventure. would be great if you could live there.
    Of the choices that were given, I suppose that I would prefer additional vacation packs.

So far, we only have two destination worlds. Add to that, both worlds are so similar in that they both focus on exploration, adventuring, collecting, and making use of camping equipment.

I would adore destination worlds that are tropical with beaches, snowy mountains, and more exotic (for me), such as Asian or African-inspired. Hopefully, those worlds would provide a variety of accommodations -- from the most basic to lush and extravagant.

Most important, I would hope that those worlds included residents who also had homes that could be visited. Likewise, I would want those Sims to be able to visit my Sims in their home "country". With one caveat: I don't expect the international visitors to be constantly cruising around the home worlds as if they lived there. Visits should be rare and those are the Sims that should be consigned to the tourist costumes, not the Sims who live in the home worlds. It never made sense to me to see the Sims that I created, wandering around town as if they'd never been there before. It's just weird.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg