Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think EP06 would be?

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
Hi,

What do you think EP06 would be? What do you expect ?

Note:

The surveys 2015 and 2017 submitted University EP and Vacation EP.
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/915783/old-surveys-released-packs/p1

What do you think EP06 would be? 254 votes

Superstar / Showtime
7%
Dannydanboxbecky685xLizzychicagoKiaraSims4ModsChanticoelelunicycatitude5rhysbarrett8x_Always_Heart_xSigzy05YBNS2468LoanetFreezerBunnyCowplantSimsSlaypointefulTodilooxingyicaicnFrancescaThona 18 votes
Makin' Magic / Supernatural
11%
GRIMMYalan650111PlayerSinger2010MagdaleenarobyngravesrosehrtgirlBluelleMindofyRamblineRoseFroilrevgrvsheshylittlemissgogoFrancl27annaliese39Goofhead2TiaDogSimTrippyFausti78Geckogames 29 votes
University
62%
auroraael14CK213icmnfrshJeanLeGardePourpreJaiSeaBreeSashaBarnacleBoyIceyJaprilroseLomelindi7Angel_mixVibseWritin_RegAlrynnnolurkIrdiwenAnmirlasimgirl1010typicalgemini 160 votes
Vacation / Bon Voyage / Island Paradise
13%
aelias24CynnaIObellecatloverplayerldmarkojotajejeMissFashionistaalex_alex09SimplyTorimikawagjcp011c2snikkipookittymeowlovlybdimples7377Ninja-Dan22XxAirixXmariajane216MeeeshLatinaBunny 34 votes
Free Time
3%
overonmathew99DoloresGreyChadSims2Strawburry3rpeabody12keylimepiesimsDianesimsEMZ_1 9 votes
Into The Future
1%
Bagoas77Agustín CornejoAuronoiChieftainAtreya33 4 votes

Comments

• JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    University
    Highly thinking it'll be University just so the whole arc of bringing old packs back will be somewhat complete.
    As in Pets --> Seasons --> University, three things that are staples of TS2 and TS3.
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    I have a hunch it will be a new concept like Get Together.

I have this weird feeling they won’t roll out a fan favourite/in demand after 2 back to back, they’ll probably want to space them out.

Now that Seasons is out of the way, they have more room to experiment.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they got C&D and Seasons out the way just so they can now focus on new ideas that haven’t been done before.

Grant says we they’re already planning packs for years out, so that’s a long time to keep people buying and they’ll probably save University and the like as “wild cards” when things drop a bit.
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    University
    I'm hoping for Uni, but probably won't see that for another 2 years, as they like to do something new after bringing back something simmers love. I really need a Uni EP though, because I've got a lot of teens who need something to do aside from age up and get jobs.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • simgravessimgraves Posts: 291 Member
    University
    I really hope University comes out. It was one of my favourites from ts3.
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    University
    University because of Sims 3 and peoples want. It was 2nd most recommended to seasons
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Superstar / Showtime
    I'd love to make my talented sims into celebrities. More along the lines of Superstar from S1 with Studio Town. Not at all like Showtime, I disliked it.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    University
    @jackjack_k

The "new" EP themes listed in the survey 2015 were :
    • Car
    • Love
    • Superhero
    • Zombie apocalypse
    • School

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    @jackjack_k

• Car
    • Love
    • Superhero
    • Zombie apocalypse
    • School

Out of those choices, only School and Love interest me.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    Other- Something new and nothing ever seen before
    Pets and seasons were released back 2 back so it would be good to see new things.
    tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Makin' Magic / Supernatural
    Hm it's tough cause all of these could be the next GP as well, so I'm going with magic because I know it's coming one way or another <3
  • SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 334 Member
    University
    @jackjack_k

• Car
    • Love
    • Superhero
    • Zombie apocalypse
    • School

School and love themes are most likely going to be game packs though.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    University
    I really hope it's University!!
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited June 2018
    University
    I don't want it to be University, but I'd imagine that's what it would be, since that's what people kind of expect at this point.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    University
    I picked University because it makes more sense to finally get that done as part of the sims life. I want all of these ideas though. I don't think many of them will come in EP's though. I'm pretty sure we will get University and some sort of Superstar pack in an EP.. the rest I don't know many could fit in different GP's.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2018
    Superstar / Showtime
    Still waiting on that Fame/Supertar EP.

Want to make celebrity clubs that spend the afternoons playing poker and smoking bubbles.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Free Time
    Guess I should of voted University since it seems to be the newest Seasons with "you made this pack but we want" but I'd much rather see a Free Time expansion so it got my vote hopefully the Guru's feel the same. My young adults are doing just fine without University I'd much rather see High School.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SihuSihu Posts: 73 Member
    University
    I voted university because I feel like the other choices could be GP instead of EP. But I'd be happy if it was about the future or magic. (But university is fine)
    @jackjack_k

• Car
    • Love
    • Superhero
    • Zombie apocalypse
    • School

That’s from 2015.

We’ve had plenty of packs that haven’t been on Surveys...
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited June 2018
    University
    I said University because I feel it’s probably likely. However I’d prefer something new and different to stuff that has been done before in the previous games.

I think the supernatural and vacation themes will continue to be released as GPs (I think a Witches GP is likely to be coming this fall)

I would love to see a Freetimeish pack but I think that too would work better as a GP.
    ~ ~ ~
  • willium_davidwillium_david Posts: 6 New Member
    University
    I agree that the others could be game packs (especially magic and vacation). University has also been one fans have been wanting from the beginning. Hopefully we'll see something new though, like a farming or superhero EP.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    @jackjack_k

• Car
    • Love
    • Superhero
    • Zombie apocalypse
    • School

School and love themes are most likely going to be game packs though.

Not necessarily -- if "school" means all aspects of education and not just University. An Education could include the following:
    • Active day care for toddlers (and babies if the Baby Liberation Front wins)
    • Homescool/"study from home" aspects
    • Return of private school like in Sims 2, including schmoozing the headmaster; school days would be shorter but homework a lot harder
    • Multiple university options including active assignments (you can choose to follow your Sim to University or send him/her alone, similar to the current active careers; moving entire family to the University World or commute from your home world.

If all that was in an Education pack, along with supporting items like normal sized telescopes and microscopes and other objects, plus the CASsets, that could be enough items to justfify an EP especially if they include a full-sized world.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Superstar / Showtime
    Night classes for working adults.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I don't want it be University just yet. I want something either new, a beach themed one or maybe a generation/romance pack as many sim life stages are sort of neglected and still missing a lot of key features which a expansion like that can really fix. Sims already work and all that, I want more things to do. With generations, if they can teach teens to drive, maybe they sort of bring cars back. They can bring back bachelor parties (can bring back slow dancing if not in Seasons, getting drunk, chemistry system, story play, etc...), have more things for younger sims, proms for teens and elders can get canes and all that.

Parenthood and some stuff packs sort of helped; but just not enough (and I don't have every stuff pack).

Of course, knowing the sims community will either either get some farming thing that sounds a bit boring or University if they had their way. :/

I say save University for a bit later on. If we do get that next, we better get firefighting career or more interactive careers with it.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited June 2018
    University
    @jackjack_k

Plenty ??? Only 4 of 11, GP01 Outdoor Retreat, GP03 Dine Out, GP06 Jungle Adventures and EP05 Seasons.

EP01, EP02, EP03, EP04, GP02, GP04, GP05 were listed in the surveys.

Note: GP05 Parenthood (2017) is from survey 2015, they can't release all the themes in 1 year, as Grant said "We plan to keep making content for years."

edited June 2018
    @jackjack_k

Plenty ??? Only 4 of 11, GP01 Outdoor Retreat, GP03 Dine Out, GP06 Jungle Adventures and EP05 Seasons.

EP01, EP02, EP03, EP04, GP02, GP04, GP05 were listed in the surveys.

Parenthood doesn’t include any content mentioned in that Generations EP survey.

Supernatural EP survey mentions Vampires as being one of the life states, but not the whole pack being dedicated to them.

The surveys are often nothing like final product.

Only a few packs, like City Living, actually match the survey.

We didn’t get most of the surveys you mentioned, only parts of them were incorporated into other packs.