Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited June 2018
    Great cast wall!

Felix looks like Wil :lol:
    I was hoping it would be "Jack the Jock" :p
    And the villain is an alien?! :scream:
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited June 2018
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    :tired_face: Alright own up, Who sent me a sim full of CC? :unamused:

*Bangs head on desk repeatedly*

Whoever it is, The CC is being uninstalled so if your sim ends up looking like a bald alien or a Grim Reaper sim, On your own head be it. :p

Not me :P I'm anti-CC XD Don't like the stuff at all!

word.

(I like it for other people -- just not for me)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Great cast wall!

XD My first thought was, hey Wil is in this! :P

Don't you mean, Jock the Jock? :P

I love the character design of Sally! I can totally get the physic vibe there!

Duana looks scary O.O Kinda looks like Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. XD
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Who is Wil though? :o
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

He is Haylo's sim from the Mole. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Great cast wall!

Duana looks scary O.O Kinda looks like Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. XD

I'm laughing so much here, that shot of Duana makes her look different to the shot in Choco's game. I hope keyen isn't going to be upset. :joy:
    I really like how you did the player wall - it reminds me so much of Harper's Island!
    Great cast wall!

I'm laughing so much here, that shot of Duana makes her look different to the shot in Choco's game. I hope keyen isn't going to be upset. :joy:

Yeah, Duana looks a lot different, But at the end of the day, The sim I was sent was missing a ton of stuff so I had to make do. I also had very little to go on so I just used what I was given. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I really like how you did the player wall - it reminds me so much of Harper's Island!

*Ding, ding, ding*

You got exactly what I was going for. :mrgreen:

I actually did watch a ton of stuff like Harper's Island, CSI, Whodunnit, Clue, Father Brown (Even some Poirot and Miss Marple) just to give me some ideas.

I was trying to go for a mix of Clue suspect cards and the cast wall from Harper's Island.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Great cast wall!

Yeah, Duana looks a lot different, But at the end of the day, The sim I was sent was missing a ton of stuff so I had to make do. I also had very little to go on so I just used what I was given. :s

Did you change her face at all? Maybe Choco's picture just made her look better than she actually looks :D Yeah I used a lot of packs you don't have, lol. Keyen will have to be OK with her, it's all fine.
    Great cast wall!

Did you change her face at all? Maybe Choco's picture just made her look better than she actually looks :D Yeah I used a lot of packs you don't have, lol. Keyen will have to be OK with her, it's all fine.

I didn't change anything, I didn't know what to change. I hope Keyen won't be too upset, But tbh there wasn't a lot I could do about it. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Great cast wall!

I didn't change anything, I didn't know what to change. I hope Keyen won't be too upset, But tbh there wasn't a lot I could do about it. :p

I'm hoping too especially as someone said she's scary and looks like Sally. He's probably going to wish he stuck with mine or Vul's sim. :joy:
    Great cast wall!

I'm hoping too especially as someone said she's scary and looks like Sally. He's probably going to wish he stuck with mine or Vul's sim. :joy:

I warned Keyen my sim making skills were bad, Had the choice of two fab sims and turned them both down. If you leave it to me, You have what you are given. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited June 2018

Hold the phone. Have you and I talked about Harper's Island before?? It was my favorite show when it came out (in 2009), and I literally just re-watched it for the first time last month (2018- 9 years later!).
    I don't know anyone who's watched Harper's Island! :o

*Ding, ding, ding*

I actually did watch a ton of stuff like Harper's Island, CSI, Whodunnit, Clue, Father Brown (Even some Poirot and Miss Marple) just to give me some ideas.

I was trying to go for a mix of Clue suspect cards and the cast wall from Harper's Island.

Hold the phone AGAIN! Wasn't I the one who recommended Harper's Island to you?! How much of it did you actually watch!?
    edited June 2018
    Great cast wall!

Hehehe at first I thought it might be you making Wil's brother, but I don't think his name was Felix. XD

True... Jock the Jock :joy:

Sally indeed looks cool! :o Thank Twiddle for that one. :)
    Post edited by Turner on

Hold the phone. Have you and I talked about Harper's Island before?? It was my favorite show when it came out (in 2009), and I literally just re-watched it for the first time last month (2018- 9 years later!).

*Ding, ding, ding*

Hold the phone AGAIN! Wasn't I the one who recommended Harper's Island to you?! How much of it did you actually watch!?

Yeah, you did recommend it to me, I watched the first few episodes. Still watching it atm, It was more or less searching for some cast pic ideas that reminded me of it again when I saw some pics of the Harper's Island cast wall.
    Christmas_Banner.png

He's the guy in Haylo's signature. :) Haylo submitted him for my show, The Mole. I've been hosting The Mole for like... 7 years now, something ridiculous like that. :p We're at season 6 right now, but it's actually about to end as I am currently writing the finale for it! The final season, season 7, will be starting in a week or two, so if you're interested, look out for that!
    edited June 2018
    Turner!!!

We all know Harper's Island -- it's like a thing.

Didn't you play with us?

JOYJ97M.png?1

(took spoiler tag off, lol)
    edited June 2018

*Ding, ding, ding*

Yeah, you did recommend it to me, I watched the first few episodes. Still watching it atm, It was more or less searching for some cast pic ideas that reminded me of it again when I saw some pics of the Harper's Island cast wall.

Ah, gotcha. Cool. :) A few episodes in and it can start to feel like a soap opera, which is a common critique of the show. But once you get past that it gets really good!

And yeah, the cast wall for Harper's Island is pretty great. I'm going to post it so everyone can see, that's how much I like it lol

Harper-Island.jpg
    edited June 2018
    Turner!!!

We all know Harper's Island -- it's like a thing.

Didn't you play with us?

JOYJ97M.png?1

(took spoiler tag off, lol)

No! What is this!? I'm so triggered right now lmao. Was this like a mafia game?

EDIT: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/799098/harpers-island-mafia-town-wins/p1

Found it! :p
    Yes -- it was years ago though.
    Yes -- it was years ago though.

Hahaha yeah I just found it. You hosted it back in 2014? I was a senior in high school... Don't know where I was or what I was doing to miss it though. Was it just a one-time thing?
    Yes -- it was just a regular mafia game but it had the Harper's Island theme.
    Do you know what would I think make a good mafia game? Clue/Cluedo, Not sure if there has been one hosted on the mafia forums yet, But If there was one it might sway me back to playing mafia again.

Gosh, I miss playing mafia. I wish I had more time to play it. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Yes -- we have had a few actual Clue game themes -- if one comes up again, I'll PM you Twiddle. If we do another Harper's Island theme I'll PM Turner :)