Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited June 2018
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I don't know what to do, keyen doesn't seem to like the sim I made, I guess he didn't like Vul's either lol. So now he's asked me to use the sim for Choco's challenge and change her outfit but my sims 3 game was playing up big time yesterday. Is there any chance you can change her yourself Twiddle?

Does this make me a horrible person? :/

Yes you horrible horrible person, naughty naughty keyen, go to your room!
    This is from Vul

Screenshot-2.jpg

From Kitty
    ULSVomO.jpg

Both doesn't really feel like my character, or is it just tht sims 3 without cc?

I mean they both look like your sim to me, cc maybe would have made them more like her but that wasn't an option.
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I don't know what to do, keyen doesn't seem to like the sim I made, I guess he didn't like Vul's either lol. So now he's asked me to use the sim for Choco's challenge and change her outfit but my sims 3 game was playing up big time yesterday. Is there any chance you can change her yourself Twiddle?

Yes you horrible horrible person, naughty naughty keyen, go to your room!

:(
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

This is from Vul

Screenshot-2.jpg

From Kitty
    ULSVomO.jpg

Both doesn't really feel like my character, or is it just tht sims 3 without cc?

I mean they both look like your sim to me, cc maybe would have made them more like her but that wasn't an option.

That's true, but I guess I love Cadence face better.

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I apologize for the lengthy delay in sending the messages ladies and gents, A mixture of Spam block and some sudden tragic news in the family that required my immediate attention have kept me pre-occupied most of the afternoon. The remaining messages will be sent shortly, Please bear with me at this time. Thanks! ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I apologize for the lengthy delay in sending the messages ladies and gents, A mixture of Spam block and some sudden tragic news in the family that required my immediate attention have kept me pre-occupied most of the afternoon. The remaining messages will be sent shortly, Please bear with me at this time. Thanks! ;)

Oi, hope that things in the family will be well then. :o
    Banner.png

No, of course not. I know you are used to using CC and it can be a drastic departure going back to using none, But I know with the good amount of stuff I have in the game already I don't want anymore, My PC is throwing a tantrum already even without added extras floating around.

Sorry if the No CC rule is a bit of a pain for you Keyen. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Oi, hope that things in the family will be well then. :o

Yeah, I hope it's not too severe
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    :tired_face: Alright own up, Who sent me a sim full of CC? :unamused:

*Bangs head on desk repeatedly*

Whoever it is, The CC is being uninstalled so if your sim ends up looking like a bald alien or a Grim Reaper sim, On your own head be it. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png

Whoever it is, The CC is being uninstalled so if your sim ends up looking like a bald alien or a Grim Reaper sim, On your own head be it. :p

:open_mouth:
    Who was it? Reveal yourself!

No, of course not. I know you are used to using CC and it can be a drastic departure going back to using none, But I know with the good amount of stuff I have in the game already I don't want anymore, My PC is throwing a tantrum already even without added extras floating around.

It's fine. And besides, I'm not the one who's creating for me, so I can't exactly interpret what I want and what I don't like.

I also don't use skin cc for my sim in TS4. It's more makeup and good cas skills, that's why when my sims gets pregnant, they don't get ugly children.

That sim on my avi is Alexander Goth's daughter. Her name is Misty Goth. He had a daughter with Paolo Rocca. I made Alexander Goth able to be pregnant lmao.

It's fine. And besides, I'm not the one who's creating for me, so I can't exactly interpret what I want and what I don't like.

Yeah, I understand. It's hard to have someone else makes something for you and vice-versa. It's like me with script writing, How I write a character might be interpreted entirely different when someone comes to play the character.
    Christmas_Banner.png

Yeah, I understand. It's hard to have someone else makes something for you and vice-versa. It's like me with script writing, How I write a character might be interpreted entirely different when someone comes to play the character.

Truthhh.

Okay ladies and gentleman, All of the letters have been sent. The Villain knows who they are! :naughty:

I will update the cast pic shortly with a full cast, Expect the next episode sometime over the next few days.

After I have posted the Episode, The first party game will commence...

@kittymeow @M13Vulpecula @Turner @HayloHusky @Keyenpeydee @Idontrcall @icmnfrsh @Alleenmens @x_MG_x
    Christmas_Banner.png
    This is from Vul

Screenshot-2.jpg

From Kitty
    ULSVomO.jpg

That's true, but I guess I love Cadence face better.

Yeah Cadence is a pretty sim if I do say so myself, lol.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Excellent >:)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Okay ladies and gentleman, All of the letters have been sent. The Villain knows who they are! :naughty:

I will update the cast pic shortly with a full cast, Expect the next episode sometime over the next few days.

After I have posted the Episode, The first party game will commence...

@kittymeow @M13Vulpecula @Turner @HayloHusky @Keyenpeydee @Idontrcall @icmnfrsh @Alleenmens @x_MG_x

Ooooh, can't wait to see everyone! :smiley:
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Awesome!!! Can't wait!!
    The Cast pic has been updated, Time for you to meet your fellow Party Guests! :mrgreen:

Christmas_Banner.png
    edited June 2018
    Omg everyone looks great. I like that we don't know whose sims they are yet :D why does the villain have an alien head though LOL
    Omg everyone looks great. I like that we don't know whose sims they are yet :D why does the villain have an alien head though LOL

All will be revealed in the episode. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Lmao this is so accurate! When CC is stripped from a sim they're either bald or the Grim Reaper's child... or both. :lol:

Actually there's this one haircut that all the females get, and it's a basegame hairstyle that's utterly atrocious. It's like a medium length one and it's just gross hahaha
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Though I like Kitty's better.

I like them both! Have them have a baby and use that lol. You always do a good job making non-puddingface sims, and I like that neck-flower thing you gave her. The makeup looks cool too, but I'll agree that the eyes on the one Kitty made are gorgeous. They're so piercing! :o Hers was probably closer to Key's avatar.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Not me :P I'm anti-CC XD Don't like the stuff at all!