Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Check out my unique CC (i also take requests!)

Comments

• nienkewensveennienkewensveen Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey, do you also make cc for clothes? Because I'm searching for someone who can make cc of the dress Shakira wore when she presented el dorado
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Hey, do you also make cc for clothes? Because I'm searching for someone who can make cc of the dress Shakira wore when she presented el dorado

I havent really looked into that yet. I only made one dress, but i didnt create a mesh from scratch yet. If its something simple i might be able to do it. You can share the picture so i can see :)
  • SwiftPandaSwiftPanda Posts: 3 New Member
    just wondering can you make the original pet beds (the sims 4 pets) fluffier or poofier.
  • CazualKarmaCazualKarma Posts: 85 Member
    Ohh I am in love with the cactus plants <3 lovely cc!
  • cinnxmonbuncinnxmonbun Posts: 20 Member
    Wow your cc is really unique and pretty :D Will be downloading some for sure.
    "May the odds be ever in your favour!"
  • I_Wanted_To_Be_EdgyI_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy Posts: 186 Member
    Don't know if you still respond on here but I just wanted to give you props for such good work <3 <3 You are talented and I hope all is well.
    giphy.gif

I only played with you, string between a kitten's mitts.

Origin ID: Azaylia
    SwiftPanda wrote: »
    just wondering can you make the original pet beds (the sims 4 pets) fluffier or poofier.

I did :) You can check my website for them. They are directly on the home page under 'whats new'.
    Don't know if you still respond on here but I just wanted to give you props for such good work <3<3 You are talented and I hope all is well.

Thank you! Havent been so active since january, cause needed to focus on other things, but i still have some new items i made and i need to upload them. Will do that soon :) Thanks for your kind words!
  • DarkFoxGirl13DarkFoxGirl13 Posts: 45 Member
    Love your stuff!!!!!! <3<3 Do you still take requests?

yes u can always leave a request :) No problem.
  • DarkFoxGirl13DarkFoxGirl13 Posts: 45 Member

Thank you for taking requests.

I'm in desperate need of homeless camp kinds of items! Makeshift camp stoves, shelters, old pots and pans, torn tents. i found some reference for you but it was the sims 3 that this person made it for.

mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2013/02/hobo-collection-by-zedrael-featuring.html

the 3 main things I would like are the torn/old/worn-down tent, the box shelter (like the one in the above link), and if you can do a pet shelter like the Sims 3 cc reference below. And if they can all be functional you would be my hero!!!! o:)

https://thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-pets/title/the-homeless-pet/id/1119876/

Thank you for taking requests.

I'm in desperate need of homeless camp kinds of items! Makeshift camp stoves, shelters, old pots and pans, torn tents. i found some reference for you but it was the sims 3 that this person made it for.

mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2013/02/hobo-collection-by-zedrael-featuring.html

the 3 main things I would like are the torn/old/worn-down tent, the box shelter (like the one in the above link), and if you can do a pet shelter like the Sims 3 cc reference below. And if they can all be functional you would be my hero!!!! o:)

https://thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-pets/title/the-homeless-pet/id/1119876/

I did download the firepit for the sims 4 and its in my game now. Don't remember where i found it, but it's out there. I will see what i can do this and next month. Pretty busy with other work now, but hope to return back to the sims 4 stuff soon :) Thanks for your request!
  • nirrti_rachellenirrti_rachelle Posts: 1 New Member
    There is one thing I've always wanted in sims 3 (and 4) that no one has made yet. That's a tricycle or big wheel for toddlers they can actually ride (not using poses but the real deal)
  • CandyDragonOriCandyDragonOri Posts: 9 New Member
    This stuff looks fantastic!!
    I shall be downloading a whole lots of this once I get away from work.
    Great work, you should be really proud of what you've accomplished.
  • angelicamarsangelicamars Posts: 20 Member
    I can't wait to use these in my game! Thank you!
    This stuff looks fantastic!!
    I shall be downloading a whole lots of this once I get away from work.
    Great work, you should be really proud of what you've accomplished.

ah thank you! thats so sweet :)
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    Hi! I'm going to check out your site after I'm done with this comment! What does your cc come in, file wise? (.rar, .zip, .package?) If so, I don't think I can get .rar files on my computer for my game. You have to be very creative to be able to make cc! Hope you have fun with it!

tysm for reading!
    clcami
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
    Hi! I'm going to check out your site after I'm done with this comment! What does your cc come in, file wise? (.rar, .zip, .package?) If so, I don't think I can get .rar files on my computer for my game. You have to be very creative to be able to make cc! Hope you have fun with it!

tysm for reading!
    clcami

Thank you :) I pack multiple package files that come in a pack or have multiple parts in rar.files, but single packages (most of my CC) come in just a package as they contain just a single part (mesh). If you click on the downloads>custom content>any category you want and then choose which one you want to download, then you see if the file has 1 or more packages. You can understand from that if it comes in a rar file or not. Both is ok for your game, but you just need to download winrar for free to unpack rar files. You will need that program most likely in you life :)
  • EnglishSimmer90EnglishSimmer90 Posts: 53 Member
    @FurSimsOfficial Your site doesn't work for me. It says that the site cannot be found. I got all excited to see your CC :(
    @FurSimsOfficial Your site doesn't work for me. It says that the site cannot be found. I got all excited to see your CC :(

hi, nice to hear you got excited to see my cc :) You can click on the link (fursims) in my signature. I had to change the sites name. Will try to change it back soon again.
  • CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    @FurSimsOfficial -

Will you do more .zip or .package files later?
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
    @FurSimsOfficial -

Will you do more .zip or .package files later?

Yeah I really want to create a bunch. I have designs all over my house xD
    But dealing with so much in RL for a long time, I am too tired for these big jobs and projects. Also, Its very time consuming, so need to find a good balance once I have time and energy. Have too much plans!
  • SimmingattheDiscoSimmingattheDisco Posts: 1 New Member
    Aww! Your cc is super cute! Ill make sure that Ill put it my game.
    Aww! Your cc is super cute! Ill make sure that Ill put it my game.

Thank you! Thats very nice to hear :) Hope you have fun with it!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    If you're taking requests, I just placed a church in my world and would love some churchy stuff to fill it with it. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: