Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Weeeee I'm excited!
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Sent my app. :3
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Sent my app. :3

Got it, Will update the front page soon. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Just an Update on submissions, I currently have 7/9 submissions from those who have reserved and 6 sims in game. I have Keyen's submission form, I'm just waiting on the sim.

In the meantime, I have about half of the episode finished, I'm writing the remaining part of it as and when I receive the last few submissions.

Once the episode is released I will begin the first Party Game but more on that at a later time. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Just an Update on submissions, I currently have 7/9 submissions from those who have reserved and 6 sims in game. I have Keyen's submission form, I'm just waiting on the sim.

In the meantime, I have about half of the episode finished, I'm writing the remaining part of it as and when I receive the last few submissions.

Once the episode is released I will begin the first Party Game but more on that at a later time. ;)

Vul and I are working on the sim :)
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I’ve been busy these past few days with my assessments and I’m working all weekend. Is it alright if I make my sim on Monday? Or at least do my app ASAP and send the sim on Monday?
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I’ve been busy these past few days with my assessments and I’m working all weekend. Is it alright if I make my sim on Monday? Or at least do my app ASAP and send the sim on Monday?

Yeah, That's fine. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I sent my app via PM and I've had to email you my .sim file! I hope that is alright :O
    If only Turner also sends in a Sim then there are 13 Sims in the house... :warning:
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I had Twiddle make me a random sim (fun experiment creating a personality modeling after the appearance and not vice-versa) so he already has it in-game. Sounds like 13 is the lucky number ;)
    Turner wrote: »
    I had Twiddle make me a random sim (fun experiment creating a personality modeling after the appearance and not vice-versa) so he already has it in-game. Sounds like 13 is the lucky number ;)

Lucky number indeed... >:)
    Banner.png
    edited June 2018
    Good news, I have all the submissions. I'm just waiting on Keyen's sim.

In the meantime expect a letter sometime soon to reveal your role in the game, The Villain is about to be randomly selected! :naughty:

@kittymeow @M13Vulpecula @Turner @HayloHusky @Keyenpeydee @Idontrcall @icmnfrsh @Alleenmens @x_MG_x
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I don't know what to do, keyen doesn't seem to like the sim I made, I guess he didn't like Vul's either lol. So now he's asked me to use the sim for Choco's challenge and change her outfit but my sims 3 game was playing up big time yesterday. Is there any chance you can change her yourself Twiddle?
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I don't know what to do, keyen doesn't seem to like the sim I made, I guess he didn't like Vul's either lol. So now he's asked me to use the sim for Choco's challenge and change her outfit but my sims 3 game was playing up big time yesterday. Is there any chance you can change her yourself Twiddle?

I could if Keyen would send me the sim link. I can't without though. :/
    Christmas_Banner.png

I've sent her in a pm. :)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

In the meantime expect a letter sometime soon to reveal your role in the game, The Villain is about to be randomly selected! :naughty:

Exciting!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

I've sent her in a pm. :)

Thanks, Okay now we can begin. :smiley:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    The letters are slowly being sent out one by one, Please do not tell anyone if you have received a letter on the thread. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png

Same here. :c Though Candace (the Sim for Choco's) doesn't appear in my Sim library for some reason. :/
    Banner.png

@kittymeow @M13Vulpecula @Turner @HayloHusky @Keyenpeydee @Idontrcall @icmnfrsh @Alleenmens @x_MG_x

It's going to happen! :)
    Banner.png

Does this make me a horrible person? :/

Does this make me a horrible person? :/

Nah, it just makes you human. I can be critical as well at times.
    Banner.png
    edited June 2018
    This is from Vul

Screenshot-2.jpg

From Kitty
    ULSVomO.jpg

Both doesn't really feel like my character, or is it just tht sims 3 without cc?

This is from Vul

Screenshot-2.jpg

From Kitty
    ULSVomO.jpg

Both doesn't really feel like my character, or is it just tht sims 3 without cc?

It's the latter. Lots of CC have a different style in comparison to EA stuff
    Banner.png
    Though I like Kitty's better.
    Banner.png