Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Slow Dancing in Seasons

With Love Day, all it has to do with is slow dancing. If it’s confirmed that there will be slow dancing in this pack just like The Sims 3 Seasons, there will be no disappointment, if it’s not confirmed that there will be slow dancing in this pack unlike The Sims 3 Seasons, there will be disappointment. What do you think?

Comments

• GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I really want to see this coming back.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2018
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    With Love Day, all it has to do with is slow dancing. If it’s confirmed that there will be slow dancing in this pack just like The Sims 3 Seasons, there will be no disappointment, if it’s not confirmed that there will be slow dancing in this pack unlike The Sims 3 Seasons, there will be disappointment. What do you think?

I'm preparing for disappointment but I asked Grant today on Twitter if it's coming with the pack.
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member

I mean, I do want slow dancing, but I wouldn’t care that much if it wasn’t in seasons. There are still plenty of things your sims could do for love day.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Rebbilina wrote: »

I mean, I do want slow dancing, but I wouldn’t care that much if it wasn’t in seasons. There are still plenty of things your sims could do for love day.
    My sims will slow dance to some R&B, classical, baroque or romance radio station(s).
    Well I have the slowdance mod in my game if we don't get it with Seasons but I'm sure that mod is going to break with the new pre ep patch and will have to be updated.
    Rebbilina wrote: »

My sims will slow dance to some R&B, classical, baroque or romance radio station(s).

The Jazz Station that came with Dine Out is also a good station to slowdance too.
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    Guys, it's obvious that it's not coming because they had to work on them house decorations
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I'd do everything to see this fearure return! It was one of my favorite activities/animations in The Sims 2 and The Sims 3! When you combine it to classical, baroque or romance radio stations and decorating the room accordingly, well, the result is awesome for my taste.
    Guys, it's obvious that it's not coming because they had to work on them house decorations

Until they confirm it's not official.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Even if it's not in Seasons, it's not an interaction that has to come with Seasons so we can always get it in a future pack, thankfully.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2018
    Omri147 wrote: »
    Even if it's not in Seasons, it's not an interaction that has to come with Seasons so we can always get it in a future pack, thankfully.

^Yeah, I agree. I think this would fit better in a Romance/Love pack or something. :)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    I'm holding out hope for a love life game pack that includes several slow dances :heart:
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited June 2018
    Even if not slow dance (which I really really want back); but must have something new for Love Day, seeing it is one of the pre-made holidays included. Be weird to have a pre-made holiday with nothing new to add. It is a romantic holiday, so there should be some new romantic themed decor and interactions.
    Post edited by XxAirixX on
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I just want a wedding SP or GP. I need some more wedding dresses dangnabbit!
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    I would love it if Sims were able to dance together, period.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    If it isn't included, there is a mod for that. ;) I have wanted my Sims to be able to walk side-by-side, either holding hands or with their arms around each other's waists. Still waiting. Unsure if there's a mod for that. :worried:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    Even if not slow dance (which I really really want back); but must have something new for Love Day, seeing it is one of the pre-made holidays included. Be weird to have a pre-made holiday with nothing new to add. It is a romantic holiday, so there should be some new romantic themed decor and interactions.

I want slow dance to if its not there I hope our sims get heart candy boxes and candy as gifts
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don't see slow dancing coming with Seasons at all. I see it coming in another sort of pack either dance based or romance based. I want and hope for slow dancing to be more than one side to side and dip dance. I'm hoping for a number of couple dances to chose from. So I can wait for a larger pack to flesh that (hopefully skill) out.
    egTcBMc.png
    I'm preparing to be disappointed by a confirmation the slowdance isn't returning in Seasons. Same with More Pool Stuff not being added.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I'm preparing to be disappointed by a confirmation the slowdance isn't returning in Seasons. Same with More Pool Stuff not being added.
    Don't worry! As long as livestream starts next week, that way they could bring an R&B radio station with slow jams in it. If Grant or who ever SimGuru will say no slow dance and R&B radio station in Seasons, I'll post a negative situation about music. I mean R&B radio station and slow dance has to do with Love Day, you know what I mean?
    Don't worry! As long as livestream starts next week, that way they could bring an R&B radio station with slow jams in it. If Grant or who ever SimGuru will say no slow dance and R&B radio station in Seasons, I'll post a negative situation about music. I mean R&B radio station and slow dance has to do with Love Day, you know what I mean?

Yes the slowdance and R and B do go together.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Slow dancing is one of my top 5 wants in the sims, but I don't think it's coming in seasons. I really wish it was. I think it will either come in a Romance GP or Wedding SP. I just think it would be too cute an animation not to feature in the trailer.
  • Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    I think that’s one of those features that if it were included in the pack we would have seen it by now in the trailers.
    Jprp83 wrote: »
    I think that’s one of those features that if it were included in the pack we would have seen it by now in the trailers.

Not necesserely. I believe the first trailer in Seasons in TS3 didn't show the slowdance. We found out about it in the livestream but you're probably right. Glad I have the slowdance mod in case it doesn't make it into Seasons.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top