Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What! No, really - what?

Playing a new young adult couple that I moved into a house , playing all good and well and on the third or fourth Sim day SUDDENLY THE WIFE IS AN ALIEN. What? She wasn't and then suddenly - poof , an alien. Never have I ever seen that before.

Comments

• NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Maybe she was bitten by an alien!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Did you perhaps meet her in her human disguise, and now that she's married she dropped the charade.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,418 Member
    Haha, this somewhat happened to me. My sim found a beautiful sim after searching for her for so long and after goin out a few times she told him the truth. I broke it off because I have bad history with aliens.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    Apparently, after the time spent together, she felt comfortable enough to reveal herself. :open_mouth: You do have to admit those disguises are very good …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • atargmcatargmc Posts: 8 New Member
    I personally love when stuff like that happens! It makes the game a lot more dynamic, which is something that can be hard to come by. I hope Seasons will add more unpredictability to the game!
  • SimGuruNickSimGuruNick Posts: 384 SimGuru (retired)
    That's a weird sounding bug @cyncla, are you perhaps playing with Mods installed? If not could you maybe share your save file with me? We can investigate! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065302
  • HenrinatorHenrinator Posts: 55 Member
    Maybe she was bitten by an alien!

XD

Hello there (• _ •)
    You can also find me here: Origin ID: Henrinatoren | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057159691/
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    I have no mods or cc in my game - so strange. Reminds of the time a pair of my sims got preg. all on there own. Sometimes some very odd things happen in my game.
  • kaitlyn0kaitlyn0 Posts: 512 Member
    How weird! Did you create the sims?
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Haha, this somewhat happened to me. My sim found a beautiful sim after searching for her for so long and after goin out a few times she told him the truth. I broke it off because I have bad history with aliens.

Wow. You got me curious about this bad history with aliens now.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

do tell
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited June 2018
    Lol, its nothing really exciting. It's that aliens are always abducting my male sims. They've abducted one male sim, then his son and now that sims step-son. They've made me so scared to train their logic skill in fear it'll trigger an abduction. Now the sight of an alien gets me so mad and I hate when my sim gets invited to the bar because it's "alien night". Not cool aliens. Forgot to mention after EVERY abduction they came back pregnant.
    4DkMxLn.jpg
  • WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 368 Member
    I hadn't noticed this previously, but after abduction/pregnancy, my normally-born Sim had an alien trait. I don't recall if other Sims reacted to his being an alien but I was wondering if that post-abduction trait is normal.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,225 Member
    edited June 2018
    Lol, its nothing really exciting. It's that aliens are always abducting my male sims. They've abducted one male sim, then his son and now that sims step-son. They've made me so scared to train their logic skill in fear it'll trigger an abduction. Now the sight of an alien gets me so mad and I hate when my sim gets invited to the bar because it's "alien night". Not cool aliens. Forgot to mention after EVERY abduction they came back pregnant.
    4DkMxLn.jpg

I have a family with a history of males being abducted and coming back pregnant going back two generations. The third generation's only male seems to be popular with the aliens because he's a scientist, but so far he's avoided getting pregnant. At least one time it was because the household was already full. Since I like aliens, and the family are aliens, I've decided to just pretend the other aliens are very curious and keeping tabs on them. I'm not yet too too annoyed to want to see just how many generations they'll keep returning for.
    image.png
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    @Deenab that...sounds either like a bug or something weird from a mod. none of my non-aliens have ever come back with the alien trait. and several of them get abducted basically every time i play them (one's a vampire scientist, one's a vampire doctor, one's an astronaut married to an alien scientist...the alien wife gets abducted a lot, too).

vampire scientist was pregnant once, now has a cute alien daughter he named ophelia. the others have avoided pregnancy thusfar, but i've got plenty of other households with abduction babies (and just as many that have sent the little tykes back home). one household with a female alien and male human has two half-alien kids, then an abduction baby that they both still love. another full alien household has an abduction baby in it, could go on, but won't. this is over the course of multiple years of play, though
    edited June 2018
    4DkMxLn.jpg

I have a family with a history of males being abducted and coming back pregnant going back two generations. The third generation's only male seems to be popular with the aliens because he's a scientist, but so far he's avoided getting pregnant. At least one time it was because the household was already full. Since I like aliens, and the family are aliens, I've decided to just pretend the other aliens are very curious and keeping tabs on them. I'm not yet too too annoyed to want to see just how many generations they'll keep returning for.

I don’t like them because well my male isn’t exactly a saint and he has had mistakes and some infidelity. Well he decided it was wrong and wanted to stop his ways and become faithful because luckily none of his mistresses became pregnant. The night he became right again it begun! He had twins! I sent them back to their homeworld and I was ashamed of him. I thought okay his son would be a right man(I like to think they consented with aliens when they come back pregnant) but NO, he too got with child. Then the son-in-law( I meant to write son-in-law,not step son in the top comment). I don’t like no side children :D
    Edit: oh yeah the first son, like in my first comment here saw a beautiful sim but she tricked me!
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,225 Member

I don’t like them because well my male isn’t exactly a saint and he has had mistakes and some infidelity. Well he decided it was wrong and wanted to stop his ways and become faithful because luckily none of his mistresses became pregnant. The night he became right again it begun! He had twins! I sent them back to their homeworld and I was ashamed of him. I thought okay his son would be a right man(I like to think they consented with aliens when they come back pregnant) but NO, he too got with child. Then the son-in-law( I meant to write son-in-law,not step son in the top comment). I don’t like no side children :D
    Edit: oh yeah the first son, like in my first comment here saw a beautiful sim but she tricked me! [/quote]

I see where you're coming from. Even I needed a break from the aliens showing up two nights in a row and abducting different sims, so I set the satellite to stop abductions. It lasted precisely 24 hours, or so it seemed. :P
    image.png