Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

Comments

• biedakbiedak Posts: 1 New Member
    Winter
    I got winter! Personally, it's not my favourite month but the description suits my personality
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Spring
    I've got Spring :blush:

However, I absolutely love the Fall; the foliage is breathtaking. My first experience of the Fall leaves was during my travel from VA to OK. The sight in West Va was gorgeous, I instantly fell in love. My boyfriend took me out to West Va for their annual Bridge Day last year just so that I could see the trees that I adored so much. Also, the crisp air of Fall is relaxing and the weather is perfect, in my opinion. I enjoy being outdoors during the Fall.

But to get Spring was not surprising as I am most active in the Spring, if that makes any sense. :smiley: I actually feel like my Simself when I'm out in my garden weeding and cursing under my breath. :lol:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• PeeplinPeeplin Posts: 6 New Member
    Fall
    Fall
    It was a nice quiz. I liked that it was not super obvious what the answers were (vacation wasn't skiing = winter etc)
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Winter
    Winter
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • EingebilderEingebilder Posts: 11 New Member
    Summer
    I’ve got Summer
  • grnblzgrnblz Posts: 247 Member
    Spring
    I got Spring. My favorite time of the year.
  • Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    Winter
    Winter and it is so me!
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • MonkorpioMonkorpio Posts: 18 Member
    Winter
    Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about.

Well...if that doesn't fit me to a T.
  • flippinmaryflippinmary Posts: 180 Member
    edited May 2018
    Summer
    Sorry I voted before I took the quiz and I got spring but summer is my favourite time of year B)
  • postlamppostlamp Posts: 5 New Member
    Winter
    Can't survive in the heat, anyway.
  • MegaGamerChicMegaGamerChic Posts: 29 Member
    Winter
    I got winter which just so happens to be my favorite season
  • ElectraRaiElectraRai Posts: 99 Member
    Fall
    I am so fall: gloom, cold, grey, moody, but if you know me better i am full of coulors and wonders.
    So yea this quiz summarized me well xD
  • DanaanhornDanaanhorn Posts: 38 Member
    Winter
    I have a winter personality but hate the cold. i'd rather live permanently in summer with a glass of lemonade and a book by the beach.
  • singingwritingsingingwriting Posts: 26 Member
    Spring
    I got Spring!

I was expecting Spring or Fall, I don't really know why but the transition season always seem to resonate with me.
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Fall
    Fall, which is my favorite season xD
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • RedBloodVampireRedBloodVampire Posts: 19 Member
    Winter

A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
  • EnfaEnfa Posts: 1 New Member
    Spring
    Spring is mucho nice (and currently visiting), but I definitely would not forget to bring my pen.:DD
  • Valuzza90Valuzza90 Posts: 208 Member
    Winter
    Winter
    :'(
    I wanted to be summer
  • KelzKelz Posts: 53 Member
    Winter
    I got winter! Pretty surprising, I actually like winter a lot.; Sometimes I tell myself I like summer, but the truth is I only like a summer vacation, then I'm back longing for the cold and the excuse to be snuggled up at home in the warm watching tv - or playing sims!
    My Sims Youtube

Find me on the gallery: kelzmckean
  • SeptJanOctSeptJanOct Posts: 69 Member
    Winter
    Winter. Not that uncommon for me.
  • LoveMyMeowLoveMyMeow Posts: 38 Member
    Fall
    fall all the way
  • kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    Fall
    Fall...or Autumn to me. Pretty accurate.
  • VieraRedMageVieraRedMage Posts: 42 Member
    Spring
    I'm not entirely shocked I got Spring. I may prefer big fluffy sweaters, hot mugs of tea, and hibernating for at least 7 months a year like the tiny bear I am, but that's partially the local weather's fault since it starts snowing in early October and doesn't stop until May. Take eternal winter out of the equation and I kinda see how I am a strange, glowing little alien plant sprouting from the soil after a particularly rainy Tuesday. As your more-or-less average Aquarius I can confirm time is an illusion, thinking outside the box is worth the discomfort, and sudden weird new things are kinda our jam, like the "experimental food" in game (needs more glow in the dark, btw). :smile:

Spring
    Like the blooms that start budding in spring, you can always offer a fresh perspective. You offer creative ideas that impress the whole office, which more than makes up for the fact that sometimes you can be a bit scatter-brained. You might forget to bring a pen to your meeting, but your magnetic, easygoing personality means no one will hesitate to let you borrow one.
  • BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    Fall
    Fall

"You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone."

Sounds about right =)
    tCTe03l.png
  • KaatyKaaty Posts: 19 Member
    Winter
    I'm actually really surprised I got winter, but after reading the description, homebody describes me very well!