The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited May 2018
    kittymeow wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Ooh! Oooh! Ooh!!

I want to join!

Unless it's filled up already...that's OK.

For now, If Keyen doesn't want to play then you can, If in the meantime I find a way to add extra guests you are more than welcome to play Lala. I'll put you on the reserve list just in case, I won't say no until I look into how to add more sims to a household.

I think the only way too add more to the household would be with a mod. Are the 4 of your sims living in the household too? Because then only 4 of our sims would fit. :joy: so you'd definitely need a mod.

The original Idea was to use clever camera trickery (As I had done in the past) but yes I think a mod may help me out quite a bit. problem is, I'm not very technically minded, So mods are kind of beyond me. I don't even know where to start and would really appreciate some help with it if possible. :D

Ah I see! Well you could always just do that. :) I don't really know anything about sims 3 mods so it's best to get help from someone else here, I know Vul must use a mod for Jetset.

Modding isn't that hard. For Sims 3 there's a certain mod file structure you'll need to download and place in your folder and then you just need to install a couple of mods to allow more than 8 Sims. I use the ones from NRaas myself.

I'm looking into that as we speak, I've got a few on the go. It's easier than I first thought, I'm following some tutorials. ;)

Isn't it awful when technology passes you by? :s:D

Update: I have some stuff installed, Should be able to have more than 8 now. I'll say the max I will do is 12, But If we can't get that many it doesn't really matter as long as we have 8 or more.
    Post edited by twiddle3 on
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Ooh! Oooh! Ooh!!

I want to join!

For now, If Keyen doesn't want to play then you can, If in the meantime I find a way to add extra guests you are more than welcome to play Lala. I'll put you on the reserve list just in case, I won't say no until I look into how to add more sims to a household.

And I apologize for not tagging you sooner Lala, It completely slipped my mind. :'(

No worries, Twiddle. I am not a regular player of these games, often I would skip them -- but I really like your theme.

I will make a sim for you tomorrow. It's OK if I'm just a reserve person or if you can add more people -- either is fine. Even if I don't get to play, I've bookmarked it so I can keep up with it. It looks like a lot of fun.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Ooh! Oooh! Ooh!!

I want to join!

And I apologize for not tagging you sooner Lala, It completely slipped my mind. :'(

No worries, Twiddle. I am not a regular player of these games, often I would skip them -- but I really like your theme.

I will make a sim for you tomorrow. It's OK if I'm just a reserve person or if you can add more people -- either is fine. Even if I don't get to play, I've bookmarked it so I can keep up with it. It looks like a lot of fun.

That sounds great Lala and feel free to submit a sim, I should be able to have as many sims as I like now if I have installed this correctly.

Look forward to seeing your submission! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I was about to give my spot to Lala but looks like you've raised it to 12! Yay, everyone can play! :mrgreen:
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It must be tough working for peanuts :worried:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    How long does this game probably will last? I mean is it slow-paced like most of choco's game or something? Like 5 years each episode or?

I mean school is starting in the next two weeks, so I really need to know if this is going to be a distraction or not.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

icmnfrsh wrote: »

Not if you are an elephant.

Not if you are an elephant.

:D

I wanna try making someone zany this time. I think I've tried sims of various real-life ethnicities (including my own!) so maybe it's time for someone more...fantastical. ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    OoOoOoo

I'm going to make a different sim -- named Ella Phant!
    OoOoOoo

I'm sure she'll be delighted to meet my sim ;)

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    OoOoOoo

Fits in nicely with Uglina Duckling. :)
    Banner.png
    I'll wait for Twiddle to introduce my sim. ;)

How long does this game probably will last? I mean is it slow-paced like most of choco's game or something? Like 5 years each episode or?

I mean school is starting in the next two weeks, so I really need to know if this is going to be a distraction or not.

I promise that nothing I ever host will take 5 years. :D

I'm usually pretty punctual with episodes and such, I can't stand to procrastinate. I can't tell you for sure how long the game will last Keyen, A lot of it depends on how quick the people playing are, Although the sooner I have stuff sent in the sooner I can start. ;)

At a guess, I would say It shouldn't take longer than a few weeks or so once the game starts. But once again the pacing is all dependent on the players (And for myself work permitting because my work hours are all over the place) :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I'll wait for Twiddle to introduce my sim. ;)

Thank you ever so much Ice, I forgot to say about that.

Yes, You can tell people who you are submitting if you would like to, But I am going to be keeping their names a secret on the front page until the big reveal once I have the full cast. (I think it adds more to the mystery myself)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    OoOoOoo

As much as I would have liked, I'm afraid Uglina won't be serving drinks at the Manor. She kept sticking her nose/beak in the cups. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    OoOoOoo

As much as I would have liked, I'm afraid Uglina won't be serving drinks at the Manor. She kept sticking her nose/beak in the cups. :D

If she just could leave her nose stuck in her own business... XD
    Banner.png
    Just wanted to share that I'm creating the sim, so I can send it to Vul.

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Are you taking any gender?
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Are you taking any gender?

Yeah, Any gender you like. I'm not too worried about gender balance.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I'm having internet connection problem right now and I'm not sure if I'll be able to post the sim pictures. I'd post it probably tomorrow.

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Sent... Just let me know if the simfile works... Thanks..
    I'm not sure if yall are able to view it but here's my sim. Vul, can you create this one? If not, maybe someone can?

https://imgur.com/a/kPYAFan

I'm not sure if yall are able to view it but here's my sim. Vul, can you create this one? If not, maybe someone can?

Certainly. :)
    I'll dive into CAS tomorrow.
    Banner.png

Certainly. :)
    I'll dive into CAS tomorrow.

Thank you!!! I really appreciate it!

Alleenmens wrote: »
    Sent... Just let me know if the simfile works... Thanks..

All is good, I have your sim (Aswell as the others so far) in game making the introduction scene. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png