Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

On a scale from 1-5 how much fun are you currently having playing Sims 4?

Comments

• VintageMusicBoxVintageMusicBox Posts: 4 New Member
    3 - Mildly entertained
    Mildly Entertaining, but thats probably because I don't have any expansions lol
  • LazyGamerLazyGamer Posts: 39 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    When I do play I enjoy the game. With seasons coming out and not having even explored all the other packs I have yet I still have alot of play value to the game
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    Haven't voted yet because I have been taking a short break from Sims (to play Stardew Valley) but now I'm getting excited about Seasons. However now I don't want to play at all until Seasons arrives! Anyone else feel the same way?
  • TheSimsMagsterTheSimsMagster Posts: 5 New Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    Honestly, it could be better, but i think that it is better than most of the sims games. I do wish that it was easier to download CC, but it's one of the best
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited May 2018
    Pegasys wrote: »
    Haven't voted yet because I have been taking a short break from Sims (to play Stardew Valley) but now I'm getting excited about Seasons. However now I don't want to play at all until Seasons arrives! Anyone else feel the same way?

I played today for the first time since November last year - though that's not because I think TS4 specifically is boring, but more because I find it easy to get bored of The Sims in general. Not playing for a while is always good.

I'll vote on this after I've played a bit more again.

Oh, and I totally agree - I never want to pay the game until an upcoming expansion pack is released.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    I would've said 5, but since the Seasons trailer I've realized my game is just a pale shadow of what it's going to be after June 22.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    I'm usually a 4, Sims is fun and I really enjoy the game.

But every once in awhile a will play too often and it will be just a little entertaining and I know I need a break from the sims because my interest is waning. And Then there are those moments where its a 5 and I lose all track of time. where I just stop to eat and use the restroom and before I know it I've spent a full day playing.
  • historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    Only with mods and cc. Without them sims 4 would be absolutely boring
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    I took a bit of a hiatus and wasn't playing for three months (sad times) but now that I've recently gotten back into the groove, I'm a solid 4 right now. It would be 5 because a few days ago I was only working on getting a new save situated! The more time I'll spend getting to actually play (as opposed to spending most of it in CAS) it'll bump up. Especially once Seasons is released, it'll reach that maximum. B)
    here's hoping we collide
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited May 2018
    1 - Bored out of my mind

not for me it isn't! Especially not those tacky, sleazy ones. Im happier without that kind of stuff in my game personally @historynerd <3
  • historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    @flowerkitten67 I envy you then :D . As I've said before (on a different thread) I only play with historical sims/families so cc is a must
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • soapsimsoapsim Posts: 18 Member
    3 - Mildly entertained
    I come and go. I usually find myself bored after creating the family and house, and end up turning off the game. I am getting into Sims 3 again.
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    My interest in the game fluctuates - and it's usually one extreme or the other. I either binge the game and end up playing all the time for a week or two straight... or I go for a few months without touching the game. Right now I'm definitely in the "I need to play this for hours and hours" mood. I've played over 100 hours in the week alone.
  • atargmcatargmc Posts: 8 New Member
    2- Slightly above bored
    Idk why, but I find it very difficult to play in my usual 'legacy' playstyle in the Sims 4. Not a slight on it, I do enjoy it somewhat, but in TS2 I used to have families exceeding 10 generations, the same for TS3. I really enjoy playing as a young adult in TS4, but not so much family play which used to be (and still kinda is) my preferred playstyle.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    5- Most fun possible
    Ever since toddlers were added, I've been having a blast. I feel sorry for the people who find it boring.
  • VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    sims 4 is so much fun but i feel like i need cars to make it more enjoyable
  • VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    For me it would be most fun ever if we had open worlds the color wheel and cars
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    1 - Bored out of my mind
    another poll :)
    completely bored with it.
    I have fun creating a family and building a house. but the gameplay after that :#

cats&dogs and jungle adventure don't help. when you can do more with the sims 3 pets and world adventures.

realising just how small and extremly limited both are this time around. puts me off playing either. hopefully seasons will be good. the change of seasons as alway been a favorite of mine.will see.

having to result to so many mods just to make the game fun. they do help

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    1 - Bored out of my mind
    At the moment I am enjoying building and creating sims (as much as one can enjoy with the limitations) but as soon as I click the "live mode" button...I'm bored.

same as me. live mode just not fun for me either.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    1 - Bored out of my mind
    Bump .....
  • simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    5- Most fun possible
    6!

I own every pack and use them all regularly and always have 3 saves being played in rotation. One is usually 'mini-challenge' based, one is a legacy style challenge and the other is usually freeform play so my experience is constantly changing. Too many options to be bored.

With that said, I've had times where I've played non-stop for a couple of days and take a break to avoid burnout, but that's not the same thing as not finding the game enjoyable. In fact I'd say that's a symptom of the game being too enjoyable for me :D
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    5- Most fun possible
    I love TS4 more than I did when it first came out - I think since I'm playing on a powerful PC and I have all the packs available at the moment (finally), I'm having a great time! I am trying a new challenge too; I usually just do plain Legacy challenges, but right now I am doing the Not So Berry Challenge and it's already pretty different for me. I will say though, I usually go through phases with the Sims. I'll play obsessively for a couple months and then not play at all for MANY months lol. So we'll see ;)
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    5- Most fun possible
    Not fully more a 4.5 but it depends on the time. Some weeks all I play is sims 4 and other weeks I don’t play at all. However I have a great time when I do play and I can’t say I just have fun. I usually have more than just fun but not exactly crazy scary fun either. I just enjoy my time with it.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    Cause I'm in a transition phase from one gen to another. I like this phase least. Cause the elder sims will get in my way when I wanna get on with the new generation but luckily I still have stuff to do with the old generation so they're not completely useless.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    1 - Bored out of my mind
    Maybe someday my rating will change. I currently play every few weeks when I want something very light and low effort to play for a 15 or 20 minute time sink. Anything more than that then it becomes tedious for me.