Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Are the sims included in the trailer, in the game?

They might upload some of them to the Gallery when the pack releases.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Are the sims included in the trailer, in the game?

They might upload some of them to the Gallery when the pack releases.

No doubt. When the time comes search EA IDs for maxiscreator_01 and or simguruzephyr - that's where I've found most of them before.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    No picnic basket, no sunbathing, no thick snow.
    Looking back at previous expansions we're getting a lot. But I just can't cope with that snow being just a terrain paint.
    Guys why do you agree with it. Don't you think that game would look much nicer in winter?
    Hopefully we'll get some more interesting info next week

Only thing confirmed is no picnic basket.

No Deep Snow?

I'm not that concerne about no picnic basket -- with Parenthood GP you can pack sack lunches for everyone before going to the park or other activities. And of course the adults can grill up stuff for the family if there's a grill nearby.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

Just now seeing this and.... oh my gosh!!!! I'm so excited it's ridiculous! This looks absolutely FANTASTIC!! It looks like pretty much exactly what I wanted in a Seasons pack. :smiley: Okay, I'll try to calm down now, lol, but I've been wanting this a long time - I'm such a happy camper right now.
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Family reunions! Another custom celebration to create. :p
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I played a lot today and last night and would just look around and wonder what all of these areas will look like. Still in that happy, happy, joy, joy place. Anticipation is great.
    egTcBMc.png
  • VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    Seasons Is Really Nice But Please Bring Back Cars
  • VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    Seasons Looks Amazing
  • samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    "Watch as your Sims count down the calendar days until Winterfest, where presents are gifted, decorations are hung, and Father Winter pays a visit."
    This says our sims will count down the days, maybe there will be some sort of advent calendar?
  • illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 261 Member
    samlyt22 wrote: »
    "Watch as your Sims count down the calendar days until Winterfest, where presents are gifted, decorations are hung, and Father Winter pays a visit."
    This says our sims will count down the days, maybe there will be some sort of advent calendar?

It seems like it as they've mentioned a calendar on several occasions. I'm intrigued to see how they've implemented it, hopefully it will function as a way to get a sense of time!
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member

It seems like it as they've mentioned a calendar on several occasions. I'm intrigued to see how they've implemented it, hopefully it will function as a way to get a sense of time!

in which case, it's about time! No pun intended. ;)
    image.png
  • ReksohReksoh Posts: 303 Member
    I'm so excited!!
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,321 Member

Maybe it works like the board from the parenthood pack where you can set a curfew and write a note or leave a drawing for someone.
  • PIXCESSPIXCESS Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm so excited for this new EP !! I cant wait to play it on my YouTube channel (PIXCESS)
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited May 2018
    Are we allowed to speculate in here?
  • spivoskispivoski Posts: 299 Member

Yes! FINALLY! I'm coming back to the game for this one.
  • illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 261 Member
    in which case, it's about time! No pun intended. ;)

Oh my goodness :lol:

Maybe it works like the board from the parenthood pack where you can set a curfew and write a note or leave a drawing for someone.

Intriguing! Currently picturing, a few years down the line, 5 different boards with different functions on the kitchen wall though, and I'm not into it haha

Speculating on whether we can speculate or not is too meta for me :tired_face:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited May 2018
    garapoes wrote: »
    The working of the seasons, is it the same as in Sims 2? So one household can be summer and another can be winter? I used this to track time...

As long as it's not winter were you are in your neighbor has Summer.
    Like_That wrote: »
    I saw Spooky Day Stuff items in the Seasons trailer.

They probably put some spooky stuff stuff in to help sell that pack with Seasons. I recommend Spooky Stuff. It even has new recipes Halloween Cookies and Cake.
    Jean wrote: »
    So should we expect another trailer on Tuesday?

Don't know if we should expect another trailer, but definitely expect more and more blog posts to come out every week or so.
    I think a trailer will come, but not this Tuesday for some reason.

With today being a holiday here in the US (it's Memorial Day) we might not get a trailer till Wednesday or Thursday. We've already had two blog posts so I could see more of those as well -- at least one to explain the calendar system and adding holidays, and one for the various holiday events and community activities (roller/ice skating and such).

Were getting a blog post this week on the Climate Household. I'm hoping for a trailer as well.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    If the reason this EP is packed with content is because there's no new world, then I'd rather not have new worlds in EPs again. :P

I could totally handle less worlds for an EP like this more often

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,321 Member

Don't know if we should expect another trailer, but definitely expect more and more blog posts to come out every week or so.

With today being a holiday here in the US (it's Memorial Day) we might not get a trailer till Wednesday or Thursday. We've already had two blog posts so I could see more of those as well -- at least one to explain the calendar system and adding holidays, and one for the various holiday events and community activities (roller/ice skating and such).

Were getting a blog post this week on the Climate Household. I'm hoping for a trailer as well.
    Also simgurukate said there will be a Q&A this week

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

yes :)@AshtontoAshton22
    more for sim kids and more drama please

Also simgurukate said there will be a Q&A this week

Yes and I'm looking forward to that. I'm hearing that's Tomorrow.
  • RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    edited May 2018
    YAY!!! So excited about this expansion!!
  • DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    Color me excited.
    xo0yscju