Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Something to tantalize the taste buds, A small Hors-d'oeuvre before the starter is served...

Episode 1 ~ Welcome to the Manor: http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/midnight-at-manor-episode-1.html

Yay, we already see some good personality in those employees. :) I like the house as well. Was it built in Twinbrook? I'm reminded of the upper-class houses there.

The House itself is a heavily modified home of the Racket family house from Twinbrook, I was originally going to demolish it and build the house from scratch but when I looked at the house it looked so much like the pic I had already picked out that I thought it would be a shame to waste it.

Ah, that's explaining something. :)
    Banner.png
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I'm not really sure if I'm up for it cause I'm still fairly new to these types of games.

Anyways, do reserve me a spot.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

edited May 2018
    I wanna join but I don't have TS3

I'm sure somebody could make you a sim if you wanted to play Keyen, As a last resort I could probably make you one but I will warn you my sim making skills aren't great. :s

That's fine. I'm sure someone who's good can make it for me :D

I wanna join but I don't have TS3

I'm sure somebody could make you a sim if you wanted to play Keyen, As a last resort I could probably make you one but I will warn you my sim making skills aren't great. :s

That's fine. I'm sure someone who's good can make it for me :D

I volunteer as tribute!
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @Keyenpeydee you know I'd be happy to make a sim for you again. Or Vul can do it, I don't mind. :)
    When is this starting anyway? I might be a bit too eager, lol.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

Not long after I have the full cast, Not everyone has submitted their sims yet. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png

Not long after I have the full cast, Not everyone has submitted their sims yet. ;)

Ok cool, I just wondered if there was a deadline for submitting. :D eeeeeeeee! I was probably the first to submit haha.

Ok cool, I just wondered if there was a deadline for submitting. :D eeeeeeeee! I was probably the first to submit haha.

I would say a deadline of a week from now, But I'm in no hurry. If people need more time that's fine. But I do want to start sooner rather than later if possible, I would say no more than 2 weeks for submissions.

And yeah, I think you submitted within the first hour. :D Nothing wrong with being eager though, I always like to have my sims submitted for shows early, Less to worry about tbh.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I'll give myself more time to think about if I'll join this game. If everybody has submitted except me, feel free to start the game.

Just tagging some other people to see if they would be interested in playing...

@Alleenmens @lovesstorms @ChocoCub @WinteryGarnet @SugarBan @YJB19299
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Yes!!
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Yes!!

Yay! :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Just read the introduction... It's so cool... Oooooo...
    Has anyone tagged lala? @Idontrcall
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Has anyone tagged lala? @Idontrcall

Just you! Thanks :)

Let me check it out...
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited May 2018
    Ooh! Oooh! Ooh!!

I want to join!

Unless it's filled up already...that's OK.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Ooh! Oooh! Ooh!!

I want to join!

Keyen is not sure he wants to play so I'm sure he would be fine if you took his place. :D
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Twiddle, can we more than eight? I mean we kinda have twelve people the show if you include the four NPC characters.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Twiddle, can we more than eight? I mean we kinda have twelve people the show if you include the four NPC characters.

Um, Possibly but I'm not sure how. :confused:

If you or anyone who can help could direct me to a way/guide on how to do so I'd be more than happy to have more than 8. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited May 2018
    Ooh! Oooh! Ooh!!

I want to join!

For now, If Keyen doesn't want to play then you can, If in the meantime I find a way to add extra guests you are more than welcome to play Lala. I'll put you on the reserve list just in case, I won't say no until I look into how to add more sims to a household.

And I apologize for not tagging you sooner Lala, It completely slipped my mind. :'(
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Ooh! Oooh! Ooh!!

I want to join!

For now, If Keyen doesn't want to play then you can, If in the meantime I find a way to add extra guests you are more than welcome to play Lala. I'll put you on the reserve list just in case, I won't say no until I look into how to add more sims to a household.

I think the only way too add more to the household would be with a mod. Are the 4 of your sims living in the household too? Because then only 4 of our sims would fit. :joy: so you'd definitely need a mod.
    Ooh! Oooh! Ooh!!

I want to join!

I think the only way too add more to the household would be with a mod. Are the 4 of your sims living in the household too? Because then only 4 of our sims would fit. :joy: so you'd definitely need a mod.

The original Idea was to use clever camera trickery (As I had done in the past) but yes I think a mod may help me out quite a bit. problem is, I'm not very technically minded, So mods are kind of beyond me. I don't even know where to start and would really appreciate some help with it if possible. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Ooh! Oooh! Ooh!!

I want to join!

The original Idea was to use clever camera trickery (As I had done in the past) but yes I think a mod may help me out quite a bit. problem is, I'm not very technically minded, So mods are kind of beyond me. I don't even know where to start and would really appreciate some help with it if possible. :D

Ah I see! Well you could always just do that. :) I don't really know anything about sims 3 mods so it's best to get help from someone else here, I know Vul must use a mod for Jetset.
    Ooh! Oooh! Ooh!!

I want to join!

Ah I see! Well you could always just do that. :) I don't really know anything about sims 3 mods so it's best to get help from someone else here, I know Vul must use a mod for Jetset.

Modding isn't that hard. For Sims 3 there's a certain mod file structure you'll need to download and place in your folder and then you just need to install a couple of mods to allow more than 8 Sims. I use the ones from NRaas myself.
    Banner.png