Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight at the Manor ~ A Sims3 Reality Show ~ Cancelled!

twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
edited January 2019 in The Sims 3 Stories and Legacies
2nlzuyf.png

"Welcome Honored Guests, To a Dinner Party to remember on a night you'll never forget!"

iefq7c.png

The Plot: Several distinguished guests will arrive at De'Part Manor for a Dinner party held by the Millionairess socialite and Peanut Butter Empire CEO, Ms. Kindly De'Part. Once all of the guests have arrived one of them will be randomly selected to become "The Villain" and will be given the mission of "Expiring" the other guests until only one remains. It is up to the other guests to try and discover the Villain's identity all while trying to save themselves from a rather sudden and unexpected end!

How the Game works: During the Dinner Party, Ms. De'Part will be found "Expired" and the guests will be given the challenge of discovering whodunnit...

Day Phase:
During the Day a number of different "Party Games" will be played to lighten the mood, The winner/s of each daily "Party Game" will be immune from the Villain's wrath. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will also receive a cryptic clue to the Villain's identity. (The sharing of clues is allowed, however, the more people who know the clue the less valuable the clue will be)

Night Phase:
As for the others, They will be at the mercy of the Villain until the morning. Every Night the Villain will strike at the stroke of midnight and will "Expire" one of the remaining guests. While the Villain is on the prowl, The Guests will submit their number 1 suspect. If the Villain receives a majority of votes during the night they will be "Expired" instead and the role of Villain will be passed on to another player. In the morning (If the Villain is successful in evading capture) the Villain's victim will be announced, It is up to the guests to then work together (Or not) to solve the case before it's too late...

End Game:
Once only three guests remain the End Game will be played, A quiz on who knows the Villain the most. The highest scorer will escape, The other will become the Villain's final victim.
Christmas_Banner.png
Post edited by twiddle3 on

Comments

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited July 2018
    "Trust No one, Not even yourself!
    33c3hnc.png
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited June 2018
    "Please let us know if you can not attend..."

2d15mrs.png

Noa Neptune by x_MG_x: Extraordinarily talented scientist Noa Neptune currently works for the U.K Government and is Chief Scientific Advisor to M.I.5's experimental weapons department. Cynical, Serious and a self-confessed "Jerk with a Heart of Gold" this Werewolf Scientist often confines herself to her Lab and spends most of her time working on Top Secret projects (Such as a completely untraceable poison!) for the department of defence. Is Noa the Villain?

Felix McGregor by Kittymeow: With his Movie star looks and charms, Felix has no trouble getting attention from the ladies (and sometimes even the men) An aspiring actor at heart, Felix has worked his way through Hollywood and now has his sights set on the top! Currently out of work after being fired from his hit TV detective Romantic-Drama series "Love amongst the corpses" Felix hopes to regain his dwindling popularity. Is Felix the Villain?

Svetlana "Lana" Lavender by Icmnfrsh: A Wine taster by day, A smooth lounge singer by night, Lana Lavender is best known as the face of the "LeVar Lounge" (Downtown Minnesota's finest Nectar Bar) With a flair for the dramatic and a taste for all things upper-class and "proper", Lana loves nothing more than to adhere to the strict moral codes of yesteryear (Unless she has had too much to drink!) Is Lana the Villain?

Gilberto Gonzalo by Alleenmens: Gilberto was once the greatest sportsman ever to come out of Sunlit Tides! All of the men want to be like him and all the girls want to be with him... Until that one fateful day... Not so long ago whilst acting as Team Captain for Sunlit Tides Premiership Soccer Team, During the crucial penalty shootout with mere seconds left on the clock, A single goal here will win his team the championship... Gilberto wets himself and passes out on the pitch losing his Team the game. Is Gilberto the Villain?

Jock Verzettelsch by M13Vulpecula: Hailing from Belguim (Like his mother, former Formula Sim driver Joke Verzettelsch) Jock hopes to be the future Formula Sim world champion. Recently, with substantial financial backing from the "Chocafox.TM" Championship Racing Team Jock has been propelled into the public eye as the most promising new driver of the year. However, after suffering minor setbacks and a large vehicle collision (That was suspected foul-play) will Jock be able to keep his cool? Is Jock the Villain?

Moira McCall by Idontrcall: Born and raised in the sleepy town of Riverview, Moira spent most of her childhood being brought up by her loving Grandparents after her Parent's (Somewhat mysterious and untimely) deaths. Up until the age of 16, she spent many a day fishing with her Grandfather and painting with her Grandmother until... Both of her Grandparents also disappeared. Now living alone in her Grandparent's cottage in the woods, Moira has cut all ties with the outside world as she desperately tries to seek answers or even a clue as to what happened. Is Moira the Villain?

Dr. Gale Panetta by Haylo Husky: Dr Gale is a general practitioner who has been practising medical care in her local community for many, many years. Trusted explicitly by her patients and known for her kindly if not methodical nature, She swore an oath to make the world a place with less suffering and conflict and she is determined to make that happen no matter the cost. Some see her as an angel, others as something else entirely, Could it be that all those unexplained deaths in her community could be connected to her somehow? Has the good doctor broken the oath to "Do No Harm" Is Dr Gale the Villain?

"Psychic" Sally Harpy by Turner: An Ex-Librarian from long ago, Sally took to the world of fortune and mysticism after deciding her life was meaningless and that the "Spirits were calling!" actually... She read a psychology book and decided that she knew a great way of scamming the general public out of their hard-earned cash. Now many years on, She is a success! Texas's very own answer to the Long Island Medium! Once again, however, The spirits are stirring, What does the future hold for this fraudulent soothsayer? Is Sally the Villain?

Duana Ebota Vermani by Keyenpeydee: Born as Maria Khalie in an orphanage with big dreams. Her mother, the Orphanage caretaker, treated her like dirt. At the age of 18, Maria ran away from the Orphanage and decided to make a life of her own. Months passed and luckily a multi-millionaire had found her living on the streets, The world famous entrepreneur Jorgie Vermani! He soon told his wife, who was unable to conceive a child for the rest of their marriage, and both agreed to adopt Maria Khalie as their own. Changing her name to Duana Ebota meaning "Little Dark One who is a Dark Beauty" and adopting the Vermani name, Duana now lives a lavish lifestyle whilst hoping to become a writer. Is Duana the Villain?

The Villain by ???: Don't be fooled by the crude alien disguise, It may just be a simple silly looking party store costume but this guy means business! Some say the stories of a so-called "Little Green Man" roaming the grounds of the mansion are just tales told by the local children to scare each other but could this urban legend be true?
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited July 2018
    "Always on the outside, looking in..."

foivwh.png

Episode 1: Welcome to the Manor ~ http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/midnight-at-manor-episode-1.html
    Episode 2: Dinner is Severed ~ http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.com/2018/06/midnight-at-manor-episode-2.html
    Episode 3: I'm not a Detective, I just play one on TV! ~ http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.com/2018/06/midnight-at-manor-episode-3.html
    Episode 4: Have I got News for You! ~ http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.com/2018/07/midnight-at-manor-episode-4.html
    Episode 4.5: A Great Escape ~ http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.com/2018/07/midnight-at-manor-episode-45.html
    Episode 5: The Talking Dead ~ TBA
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited July 2018
    "Let the Festivities commence!"

10hm8oy.png

Party Game 1: Charades ~ Winner: Ice/Lana
    Yvonne: "Welcome honored guests to your first party game of the season!"

*Pre-recorded applause plays*

Yvonne: "For this game you will try and guess the name of whatever it is I am trying to convey to you through the use of my superb acting skills!"

"Below is a selection of "Charades" that must be solved in order to gain immunity, Each Charade will either be a Book or a Movie. For each one you guess correctly you will win a point! The person with the most points wins immunity and a cryptic clue! It's that simple!"

"The second and third highest scorer will also receive a cryptic clue, But these clues will require a little extra sleuthing to decipher, Good luck!"

(Disclaimer: Points do not represent actual currency and can not be redeemed to buy items from the Mansion Gift Shop, We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause)

Villain's Advantage: "The Villain has been given an extra set of clues to help them complete the challenge, After all it's only right that the Villain has a sporting chance!" >:)

:star:http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.com/2018/06/midnight-at-manor-party-game-1.html :star:

Party Game 2: Guess Who? ~ Winner: Lala/Moira
    Yvonne: "Welcome honored guests to your second party game of the season!"

*Various barnyard animal noises play*

Yvonne: "Hmm... Okay, Please ignore that, The soundman must have a hangover... Anyways..."

"For this game, you will need to use your sleuthing skills and powers of deduction to guess which of the "Characters" from the grid below I am disguised as!"

GUESS WHO GRID:
    14bomcx.png

Da Rules:
    • Guests can only ask questions that can be answered with either Yes or No. Example: "Are you wearing glasses?"
    • Guests cannot ask for example: "What colour is your hair?" instead they might ask "Do you have brown hair?"
    • Once a guest has asked a question they must wait for a response from me before they can ask another.
    • Guests may guess who I am at any time by saying for example "Are you Fungi?" or "Are you number 12?" but guessing incorrectly will result in the player being frozen out of play until the next round.
    • Please make your guesses in Bold if possible, This will help me to see them and will help prevent me from missing your post.
    • Please can all questions be asked/guesses be made on the thread (Except of course for the Villain, See Villain's Advantage below)

"The first person to guess correctly and discover who I am disguised as each round will win a point, The guest with the most points at the end of the game will win. The game can end at any time so try to ask as many questions as you can to narrow down the search, Good Luck!" ;)

Villain's Advantage: Once per round the Villain may ask a Yes/No question privately through PM/Email to which only they will know the answer, This extra question will allow the Villain to know something the other guests do not" >:)

Party Game 3: One-Knight Chess ~ Winner: Turner/Sally
    "For the next game, We are going to play somewhat of a classic called One-Knight Chess"

Da Rules:
    • First I need the remaining guests to each pick a starting square for their character.
    • Once all the starting squares have been chosen the aim of the game is to move about the board until you are the last person standing or are the last able to move.
    • Players move in the same way that a Knight in Chess would move by moving in an "L" shape, Moving three squares across and one to the side making the shape of an L, For example, if I was to start in square A1 I could move to square C2 by making this L shape.
    • Alternatively players can also move one across and three to the side so again, For example, I could start in square H8 and move to square F7
    • Once a player has moved to a square it can no longer be used, It will be coloured in (The same colour as shown in the grid below for reference) and cannot be landed upon, Players can also not move to a square occupied by another player.
    • A player is classed as out of the game when they can no longer move to a free square, The order in which the players are out will determine the winner's placements.
    • Finally, have fun but we won't force you if you don't want to...

2nu2crd.png
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Save me a spot!

This looks like an interesting blend of Mafia and interactive reality show games.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Reserve Moi! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Save me a spot!

This looks like an interesting blend of Mafia and interactive reality show games.

I also sense some Jetset and Locomotive here as well. :)
    Banner.png
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Save me a spot!

I also sense some Jetset and Locomotive here as well. :)

Ah yes, It is all those things and many others as well. Some things may be familiar, Others might be new and very experimental. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oh me me me, reserve me. I didn't see the banner as I was on my phone. :D
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Ms. Kindly De'Part... Twiddle you never fail to amaze me with your creativity! I'm 100% on board with this! Sign me uP!
    Something to tantalize the taste buds, A small Hors-d'oeuvre before the starter is served...

Episode 1 ~ Welcome to the Manor: http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/midnight-at-manor-episode-1.html

Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Something to tantalize the taste buds, A small Hors-d'oeuvre before the starter is served...

Episode 1 ~ Welcome to the Manor: http://twidzrealitypond.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/midnight-at-manor-episode-1.html

Ahhhhhhhhh! Its great! Great intro into the story, great scenery, fantastic characters! I love them all! You've done so well already XD Hahah!
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

Same haha I had to go to Twiddle's page and find it through his discussions XD
    Reserve me please, but I will be acting as a placeholder if there's a newbie that really wants to join.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    That was awesome, I love the humour! And I really really love Alfredo, what a character! :D
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I wanna join but I don't have TS3
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

HayloHusky wrote: »
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Ms. Kindly De'Part... Twiddle you never fail to amaze me with your creativity! I'm 100% on board with this! Sign me uP!

I just got the joke in her name. XD That's great. Good job Twiddle, and good job Haylo for helping me decipher it lol

One of us could create one of your Sims for you in Sims 3. Just like on Choco's ecape room.
    Banner.png

Yay, we already see some good personality in those employees. :) I like the house as well. Was it built in Twinbrook? I'm reminded of the upper-class houses there.
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Reserve me please!
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Turner wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »

Same haha I had to go to Twiddle's page and find it through his discussions XD

I've put a link through the pic on the Interactive Reality thread so it should be easier to find now. That's the problem with it being in TS3 S&L section, It's like we are hidden in the forum basement or something. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png

Yay, we already see some good personality in those employees. :) I like the house as well. Was it built in Twinbrook? I'm reminded of the upper-class houses there.

The House itself is a heavily modified home of the Racket family house from Twinbrook, I was originally going to demolish it and build the house from scratch but when I looked at the house it looked so much like the pic I had already picked out that I thought it would be a shame to waste it.
    Christmas_Banner.png

I'm sure somebody could make you a sim if you wanted to play Keyen, As a last resort I could probably make you one but I will warn you my sim making skills aren't great. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png