Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

Comments

• mommysimmermommysimmer Posts: 188 Member
    Fall
    I got Fall!
    Sometimes these quizzes are actually accurate! Thanks for the chance!
  • AHR404AHR404 Posts: 564 Member
    I got winter! Not my fav season, but I can appreciate the indoors any season of the year!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Winter
    Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    Fall
    Fall, it's my favourite Season IRL too :D
    2UFyFUV.png

• cupidsarrow94cupidsarrow94 Posts: 21 Member
    edited May 2018
    Fall
    Being born in December, I'm really not all that surprised. lol

Fall
    You’re like a leaf dropping from a tree: totally down to earth. You’re the go-to confidant when loved ones need advice because you have the much-appreciated skill of seeing both sides of an argument and offering a logical solution. You sometimes get in trouble when you don’t automatically side with your friends, but your humility and thoughtfulness still make it easy for you to along with just about everyone.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited May 2018
    Summer
    Lol. I got Summer, which is my favourite season irl but I'm definitely not an extrovert!

My real personality should have been Winter, so not sure what happened there.
  • rosiep2010rosiep2010 Posts: 247 Member
    Winter
    I got winter! My favourite season!
  • NOW_GIRNOW_GIR Posts: 1 New Member
    Winter
    Winter

Well, that's the exact opposite of what I was expecting, that's alright though it actually kinda fits me. This was fun.

A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited May 2018
    Winter
    I'm not at all surprised that I got winter. The seasons don't mean much where I live (there's very little difference in temperature and climate between them), but I'm very much an introvert, and that just seems associated with winter.

I am, however, surprised that so many people are winters as well. I wouldn't think that so many people are introverts.
  • wildcrosswildcross Posts: 17 Member
    Spring
    Spring is so happy and youthful! It symbolizes new beginnings and change, and it fits my positive happy-go-lucky personality a lot. Wish there were more spring folks :/
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Winter
    I'm not at all surprised that I got winter. The seasons don't mean much where I live (there's very little difference in temperature and climate between them), but I'm very much an introvert, and that just seems associated with winter.

I am, however, surprised that so many people are winters as well. I wouldn't think that so many people are introverts.

I got winter and I'm an extrovert.
  • SimCaitySimCaity Posts: 40 Member
    Fall
    Fall

Funny enough its "Fall" or as we say "Autumn" where I live right now and I am absolutely LOVING all the different colours at the moment!!
    Origin: caitlynmaree95
  • AurialAurial Posts: 53 Member
    Winter
    I got fall in the poll however I do think winter does match my personality I love the feeling of being cozy indoors and when I go outside the air is fresh and chilling... I love it!
  • emperorq52emperorq52 Posts: 98 Member
    Fall
    Fall, surprisingly.

The Winter description describes my personality more closely, but Summer is my favorite season cause I love the heat. Interesting.
  • SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    Winter
    I got Winter!
    A little surprised but by the way the test was going I kind of saw it coming I suppose :p
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Fall
    Autum
    cause my birthday and halloween I always look foward to it and get chance wear jeans and sweaters and runny shoes.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    Winter

Winter <3

A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about.
  • WillowSimmingWillowSimming Posts: 1 New Member
    Winter
    I got winter I do like the cold so I think that fits me perfectly.

Winter

• sims2aholic63sims2aholic63 Posts: 111 Member
    Winter
    I'm winter. It seems like most people responding to this, are winter. Hmmm, could it simply be that the majority of Sims players are introverts? Possibly.....
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    Fall
    I got fall as well. Must be something to it, as I also got that when I did the EA quiz.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • TutteluuTutteluu Posts: 13 New Member
    Summer
    Summer

Forget the lazy, hazy days of summer—you prefer the crazy ones. Like the long summer breaks that used to promise endless possibilities and freedom, you have a great work-life balance and love having new experiences. At dinner parties, you keep the whole table entertained with crazy anecdotes from the adventures you always manage to find. Here are the hidden personality strengths of being an extrovert.
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited May 2018
    Winter
    Oops I selected the wrong option bc I thought it would be the same as the EA quiz

But I got summer on this quiz so ignore what I selected on the poll, oops. Also apparently I'm an extrovert? Nooooooope. Or it linked to an article on that in my answer anyway.
    Forget the lazy, hazy days of summer—you prefer the crazy ones. Like the long summer breaks that used to promise endless possibilities and freedom, you have a great work-life balance and love having new experiences. At dinner parties, you keep the whole table entertained with crazy anecdotes from the adventures you always manage to find. Here are the hidden personality strengths of being an extrovert.

Thanks for doing this giveaway FYI. :P
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • PrincessBride89PrincessBride89 Posts: 2 New Member
    Winter
    Winter

My favorite is Autumn though Lol

Winter
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Winter
    I'm winter. It seems like most people responding to this, are winter. Hmmm, could it simply be that the majority of Sims players are introverts? Possibly.....

I had the same thoughts. :)
  • lotarylotary Posts: 111 Member
    Winter
    Winter. The description suits me: introvert and always have excuse to go outdoor :p
    Origin ID: lotary00