Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More hobbies please.

Please can we some more activities for sims to do? I m pleased that skating is making a return in the new EP but what about ball games? Picnics? Canning or nectar making? I d like ve a pack devoted to things sims can do for fun or to make money? Maybe a bit like sims 2 pack Free time?

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes our sims need more activities! Even if we get swings and honey making, we still need toboggan, trampoline, sandbox etc.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    I really did love Sims 2 freetime its a shame that they didn't make another pack quite like that one even in sims 3.
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    I d really like the football net or martial arts too.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I think them bringing in beekeeping is a good indication that we will keep getting more of this.. and of course the floral arranging. I am so excited for these. I love my sims working at something they love (and usually making money from it too).
    Now we can send the crystals off to a jeweler for refinement so I'm pretty sure jewelry making will come sooner or later. I think we might actually get a farming pack one day and whole bunch of stuff can go in there.. canning especially. I just think they are building packs around the hobbies where it makes sense too. I'd love to just get a hobbies pack also to put in all of the activities that might not fit into other themes.

egTcBMc.png
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Seasons seems to have a ton of stuff, so it may become clear in time exactly how much stuff is coming with Seasons.

Personally, I am optimistic that Seasons will be so good that a billion Simmers will forget they even have a real-life family or pets.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    There's a picnic basket in the Seasons trailer so you might get that unless its just a decoration. Hobbies really need to be improved our Sims interest in hobbies are still so basic and have not improved since base game they're still left with art foodie bookworm geek music lover and perfectionist. I'd love to see more detailed hobbies be added like martial arts with classes and the ability to spar with other Sims and sports where actual teams can be created and play a game together on a feild like baseball soccer or football.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2018
    I really hope they make a hobbies pack for TS4 like Freetime where sims can get into the zone again or something similar.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Now we can send the crystals off to a jeweler for refinement so I'm pretty sure jewelry making will come sooner or later.

Wait what? Which pack offers this??? :o
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    Slyvanas wrote: »
    I really did love Sims 2 freetime its a shame that they didn't make another pack quite like that one even in sims 3.

UGH probably my favorite pack of all time! Bring back ballet and pottery!! :(
  • brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    edited May 2018
    I d love ballet and pottery back! And table tennis from sims 3 too.
    Very happy that floral arranging is making a comeback though, I loved that in sims 2.

Thinking about it, some sort of crafting game pack would be fab, if it could include things like pottery, sewing, jewellery making etc. Maybe fashion career too.
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    I'm dying to get some new hobbies :/ The game is SO lacking in this department right now. Seasons is a good direction but I'd love a GP like Free Time for TS2 where they only include objects for fun activities.