Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two Sims Don't Have A Hobby Interest?

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
edited May 2018 in The Sims 2
I barely recall this was a problem for some Sims never picking their preferred hobby. And ninety percent of the Sims I created for hood all wound up with Music and Dance as the one they prefer. :s I must have picked too many of the same personality traits or something. I thought there used to be an object mod to change their hobby (a vase or painting or something) and how do I get a mother and her adult son to finally pick a hobby? ETA: They have tried them all. :/
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• Options
    lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    edited May 2018
    Sim Blender can do that for you :)
    Here's the download link, and it's also explained how to change a sims hobby (and other stuff) http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0
    Edit: Typo
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2018
    Thank you! yeah, I want to know what hobby they think they have because it never pops up (for years), before I pick one. I hope this doesn't intefere with another mod I have to control any Sim (which is built on some sort of math or something in both mods..lol) over my head.

ETA: Thanks again that worked!
    Post edited by Cinebar on
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.