Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Not So Happy Play Thread & Neutral , No Bashing just your thought's

Comments

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited March 2018
    It has been awhile since I have been able to even log into My Sims 4 Game to play it, since I have been very busy cleaning out My Gallery, I have to take out ALL My Creations and start over cause I had so many Copies in there it was insane, So it will take Me a long time to finish cleaning it out and put them back in, that is if I even want to bother putting back in My creations, since others are always wanting to Steal people's creations, I just might not bother to add them back in, and keep them on My USB instead, have to think bout it some more, I have a lot of follower's in the game, so I might put some of them back in, Have not had a chance to play much with the Jungle pack either yet, :(.
    P.S. I do not mind if others use My Creations for their games, but I do not want anyone Re-Uploading My work and claiming it as their own work, when it clearly is not.
    edited March 2018
    I am so not happy that the Mobile game gets to do Easter stuff and we do not for this year, what is Next that the rest of the Holidays also get celebrated and We end up with nothing again for Pc? I am so not happy bout this nope, PC also needs to celebrate Holidays EA Team, for 2018 and beyond, not just Mobile and xbox or whatever other console you put it on.
    Well I just learned that the Season's is coming, But it is coming in a Expansion Pack but with no world , then why did it need to be in a Expansion Pack for 39.99 ? , I do not think that it will be worth paying that much for it if there is no World, so I just might wait and get it cheaper later on, This will be the First pack since Day 1 that I probably won't be buying right off, I did not see much of anything in it that I can use for My Gothic game play still, unless of course they plan on showing more Gothic type stuff, then I would be interested, Xmas stuff I am not to keen bout, but I guess it is needed by others, I am wondering if they will be showing more content in a Live Stream, I won't know If I even want to buy this until I see more content that I can use for My Gothic Game play, cause right now the little I did see is just not worth it to Me to spend bout 40 bucks on a Pack with no World in it, nope.
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Well Sims 3 Seasons & Generations didn't have new worlds and people loved them.
    edited May 2018
    Brindleton wrote: »

I got those packs, but guess what I did not pay full price for those either, I bought them online , for like 10 to 20 bucks , so I got a good deal on those , I still play all the Sim games from 1 to 4, but there is just some things in past games I like better then what I have seen in Sims 4 for Gothic Type stuff, the only thing that I think was done better then the past games were the Vampires themselves, but I will always think that Sims 2 is the best game, if I could have My Sims 4 Vampires in My Sims 2 game, I would be jumping for joy yup, :)
    P.S. The real problem I might have with the new pack is that All My Sims Homes will have to be done over, cause most of them have all the items outside cause they did not fit in the homes themselves, that part will bug Me yup, cause Everything will get either snowed on or rained on, only way for that not to happen is if I get rid of the items that are outside, but that My sims needed, can not win, oh well .
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member

I got those packs, but guess what I did not pay full price for those either, I bought them online , for like 10 to 20 bucks , so I got a good deal on those , I still play all the Sim games from 1 to 4, but there is just some things in past games I like better then what I have seen in Sims 4 for Gothic Type stuff, the only thing that I think was done better then the past games were the Vampires themselves, but I will always think that Sims 2 is the best game, if I could have My Sims 4 Vampires in My Sims 2 game, I would be jumping for joy yup, :)
    P.S. The real problem I might have with the new pack is that All My Sims Homes will have to be done over, cause most of them have all the items outside cause they did not fit in the homes themselves, that part will bug Me yup, cause Everything will get either snowed on or rained on, only way for that not to happen is if I get rid of the items that are outside, but that My sims needed, can not win, oh well .

I personally glad were not getting a world here.Tgat means they have more resources for other things in the packs
  • snikkipoosnikkipoo Posts: 31 Member
    > @BlueBlack007 said:
    > I am worried that I won't have the time to get to know what the Dine out pack is about before the stuff pack come's out , now that they are both suppose to come out in the same month, I am also worried that We won't be getting the Bunk Bed's that is really needed in the Sims 4 game from that Kid's pack, I can only hope that is a good pack, and not one that will make me sad, But I guess I have to wait in see, instead of getting worried and making myself ill with fear about it.

I can't believe that we still don't have bunk beds!! It makes it so hard to have large families. It would help a lot in apartments, too. Also, hello. It's my first time posting in this thread! I'm surprised seeing problems from 2016 that still haven't been addressed.
    snikkipoo wrote: »
    > @BlueBlack007 said:
    > I am worried that I won't have the time to get to know what the Dine out pack is about before the stuff pack come's out , now that they are both suppose to come out in the same month, I am also worried that We won't be getting the Bunk Bed's that is really needed in the Sims 4 game from that Kid's pack, I can only hope that is a good pack, and not one that will make me sad, But I guess I have to wait in see, instead of getting worried and making myself ill with fear about it.

I can't believe that we still don't have bunk beds!! It makes it so hard to have large families. It would help a lot in apartments, too. Also, hello. It's my first time posting in this thread! I'm surprised seeing problems from 2016 that still haven't been addressed.

Yup I agree, there are still things needed to be fixed in this game as well as chars and items still needed, I just hope they finally show up sooner then later.
    edited June 2018

I play Sims 3 once in awhile, But Sims 2 will always be My first Luv of the Franchise, :) , Due to the fact that I got My favorite Vehicles and Characters in there, yup.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I love this game and franchise but it is frustrating to go into build mode after what? 4 years? And still not be able to build split foundation homes, or add ponds, or really any of the terrain extras we came to love and expect as builders. Its wonderful to be able to drag and drop full rooms/houses in various places to add on without completely deconstructing, but in my head, I wonder often, at what cost? Because the little things like making a split level home on a hill are completely impossible.

Again, I'm not going anywhere and I do love the game, but I skip building (one of my favorite aspects of the sims) quite a bit these days because its just a frustrating ordeal to not have to tools to do so. Not just terrain stuff, but things like spiral stairs, L shaped ones, independent foundations...
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    I love this game and franchise but it is frustrating to go into build mode after what? 4 years? And still not be able to build split foundation homes, or add ponds, or really any of the terrain extras we came to love and expect as builders. Its wonderful to be able to drag and drop full rooms/houses in various places to add on without completely deconstructing, but in my head, I wonder often, at what cost? Because the little things like making a split level home on a hill are completely impossible.

Again, I'm not going anywhere and I do love the game, but I skip building (one of my favorite aspects of the sims) quite a bit these days because its just a frustrating ordeal to not have to tools to do so. Not just terrain stuff, but things like spiral stairs, L shaped ones, independent foundations...

Yup I think it is just insane how Builder's and other Creators like Myself, can not do the things that We so loved to do in the past Games of the Series, I still play The Sims, Sims 2, 3 and 4, and I can tell you there is a Huge difference in many of the aspects of each game set, I just do not think that Sims 4 will ever have a lot of the tools that is needed before it is finished, so We just might have to wait for Sims 5 to show up, if it Ever does that is, thanks for sharing, :)
  • Mullewap78Mullewap78 Posts: 10 New Member
    Danish builder - please bear with spelling & gramma.

I tryed so hard to like this game and for the longest I find my enjoyment in build mode - Then hit seasons and like anybody else playing Sims I crawed for new stuff in my game. WHAT a mistake!

I was broken to tears to see my Utzon house next to a modern eye poo of a skating/ice - place in the middle of no where and above a pavement in Newcrest. Even worst, I build a 1540 & 1840 file with houses, now with a view to a MODERN METAL cage skating/ice thing up at Windenburg old part.

It really feel like the builders of this game are being bullyed - We dont get new stuff (glass roof is not working/cant make it look prober) WE pay for recoulurs again and again and we have no options to overrule the "design" decessions the teams take. I lost and abandoned 25 lots because of that and before I never usede those that smell to american with big over the top driveways. The last friday highlight made it very clear where the builders are in that respect.

Just a game - well not even, because when I tryed to play it, it is so ridden with bugs it is unplayable. Dogs are messing with query line and it is just not working.

Just had to get this off my cheast - as all can see I dont post normaly so I really feel it this time.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Mullewap78 wrote: »

I tryed so hard to like this game and for the longest I find my enjoyment in build mode - Then hit seasons and like anybody else playing Sims I crawed for new stuff in my game. WHAT a mistake!

I was broken to tears to see my Utzon house next to a modern eye poo of a skating/ice - place in the middle of no where and above a pavement in Newcrest. Even worst, I build a 1540 & 1840 file with houses, now with a view to a MODERN METAL cage skating/ice thing up at Windenburg old part.

It really feel like the builders of this game are being bullyed - We dont get new stuff (glass roof is not working/cant make it look prober) WE pay for recoulurs again and again and we have no options to overrule the "design" decessions the teams take. I lost and abandoned 25 lots because of that and before I never usede those that smell to american with big over the top driveways. The last friday highlight made it very clear where the builders are in that respect.

Just a game - well not even, because when I tryed to play it, it is so ridden with bugs it is unplayable. Dogs are messing with query line and it is just not working.

Just had to get this off my cheast - as all can see I dont post normaly so I really feel it this time.

I'm sorry for your frustration. :/

I have always disliked the empty spaces in the game. All along, they seemed to have no purpose. After nearly four years, it was a relief to see that the developers had a purpose for them after all. However, I completely understand how frustrating it can be when the game goes against your plans.

It's too bad that the programming didn't give the player a choice of what kind of structure -- metal or wooden. There was a feature similar to that in TS3. No matter how much we ask for them, TS4 never gives the player a choice.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    edited June 2018

I totally agree. I built a retail store with a specific view in Oasis Springs, and when I loaded up Seasons suddenly there was a roller rink right in front of the windows blocking the view I'd set up!

I really wish we had a world edit tool to remove things like these temporary skating rinks, lamp posts, signs, etc that we don't want in our worlds.
    Post edited by bizuktag on
  • DreamaDoveDreamaDove Posts: 393 Member
    I just got TS2 UC and honestly it makes me mad that it has SO many more features than TS4 and it's a 2004 game! gah!
    Like, the sims have acutal personalities, why is that so hard for ts4??

also, there's no lag, at all. I have to tip-toe with ts4 to control the lag (small families, small lots, low graphics, lag mods, resetting sims, light cc, etc)

I am so sorry you are having so many problems with your game, I do wish you could of experienced it a lot better, Maybe they will add more stuff in later for building , or at least we can hope so , thank you for sharing.
    DreamaDove wrote: »
    I just got TS2 UC and honestly it makes me mad that it has SO many more features than TS4 and it's a 2004 game! gah!

also, there's no lag, at all. I have to tip-toe with ts4 to control the lag (small families, small lots, low graphics, lag mods, resetting sims, light cc, etc)

I so Luv TS2, it is My favorite out of all of them, I hope you have fun with it, :)
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 545 Member

Because of the emotion system that overpowers traits and takes the freedom out of the game :(

I really like a lot of things about 4 but that’s the one thing that always comes back to get me and prevents me from really getting into it.
  • AdalynAdalyn Posts: 5 New Member
    I don't like how little the traits actually matter (this ties into emotions and always being happy) and how little variations the traits have. I also don't like how all sims and traits are just overall "good", there's not really any "negative" traits other than evil unflirty hot headed non committal and some extent slob and lazy. all the traits just feel like a reskin of another and you can pick random traits and nothing would change because your sim will always be happy, etc.
  • SimzSizzleSimzSizzle Posts: 433 Member
    edited July 2018
    whats up with the prices ? Is there going to be a Sims 5, with these prices the answer has to be yes.
    And the culling and excessive saves is a tad bit annoying.
    2cxazop.jpg
    2vikoc4.jpg
    It has been awhile since I have been able to even log into My Sims 4 Game to play it, since I have been very busy cleaning out My Gallery, I have to take out ALL My Creations and start over cause I had so many Copies in there it was insane, So it will take Me a long time to finish cleaning it out and put them back in, that is if I even want to bother putting back in My creations, since others are always wanting to Steal people's creations, I just might not bother to add them back in, and keep them on My USB instead, have to think bout it some more, I have a lot of follower's in the game, so I might put some of them back in, Have not had a chance to play much with the Jungle pack either yet, :(.
    P.S. I do not mind if others use My Creations for their games, but I do not want anyone Re-Uploading My work and claiming it as their own work, when it clearly is not.

hear you on stealing peoples creations. My Sims got married and I took them to the Jungle for a honeymoon. Wanted to take them somewhere else but there wasn't too many choices. They didn't like it too much, there wasn't a lot to do because I didn't have them explore the Jungle
    because that seemed too much like work & I wanted them to have fun. I tried to make one of them chat with the locals and she went home instead :D
    Well I just learned that the Season's is coming, But it is coming in a Expansion Pack but with no world , then why did it need to be in a Expansion Pack for 39.99 ? , I do not think that it will be worth paying that much for it if there is no World, so I just might wait and get it cheaper later on, This will be the First pack since Day 1 that I probably won't be buying right off, I did not see much of anything in it that I can use for My Gothic game play still, unless of course they plan on showing more Gothic type stuff, then I would be interested, Xmas stuff I am not to keen bout, but I guess it is needed by others, I am wondering if they will be showing more content in a Live Stream, I won't know If I even want to buy this until I see more content that I can use for My Gothic Game play, cause right now the little I did see is just not worth it to Me to spend bout 40 bucks on a Pack with no World in it, nope.

that expansion pack and all the others is now $51.99
    Would like to know how the players who can't afford a new computer can afford that !
    No world either and more space is needed. Can't afford it now myself.
    sassygray5 wrote: »

Because of the emotion system that overpowers traits and takes the freedom out of the game :(

I really like a lot of things about 4 but that’s the one thing that always comes back to get me and prevents me from really getting into it.

The emotion system seems flighty and unstable, it changes so quick. I had to learn how to make their emotions change
    back and that caused me to learn how to manipulate their emotions to have any fun, make them shower, drink tea, get on the computer (Simpedia)
    SimzSizzle wrote: »

hear you on stealing peoples creations. My Sims got married and I took them to the Jungle for a honeymoon. Wanted to take them somewhere else but there wasn't too many choices. They didn't like it too much, there wasn't a lot to do because I didn't have them explore the Jungle
    because that seemed too much like work & I wanted them to have fun. I tried to make one of them chat with the locals and she went home instead :D

Awesome, :)
    edited July 2018
    SimzSizzle wrote: »

that expansion pack and all the others is now $51.99
    Would like to know how the players who can't afford a new computer can afford that !
    No world either and more space is needed. Can't afford it now myself.

Wow they hiked the price up even more then it was? why in the world did they do that? , and I am sorry that you can not afford it, :(