Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My name is & 5 facts about you.

Comments

• naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Amandèle wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Amandine (pronounced Ah-mandeen) but people who are not french usually call me Mandy

1) As you probably guessed, I'm French
    2) I have lived in Germany for a while
    3) Sims 4 is the first Sims game I have ever played so I'm quite happy with it since I have nothing to compare it to! :p
    4) I'd love to create mods so I have started to learn how to do it
    5) I'm a Ravenclaw!

I'm French too ! I'm a Hufflepuff and I speak a little German haha
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @Dutchysim Hi! I'm from the Netherlands as well. ^_^
    @Karababy52 I do photo manips too :smiley: (well.. haven't in a while but I have made quite a few!) Anywhere you have your work on display? Would love to see!

@CodexMortem
    -I speak Spanish (native language, I'm mexican) and English and I'm learning Japanese, because I'm planning to get a scholarship to Japan to get a master in Artificial Intelligence, although there are still a couple years remaining until that.

That's so cool! I both love the Japanese language (and Japanese culture) and AI, so seems like the most awesome thing to do! I hope you'll be able to fulfill your dream and get your master in Japan ^_^
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 399 Member
    edited May 2018
    My name is Tina, and

1) I'm Danish.
    2) I have two cats.
    3) I'm completely in love with music (and I'm a huge fan of Depeche Mode and Nick Cave).
    4) I read a lot.
    5) My favorite months are May and October.
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    @nani I noticed there are a lot of French Simmers on this forum (not that much but still ^^). I went on the french forum the other day and it's dead!
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    My name is Diane (surprise right ?),

1) I have a cat (big surprise too :D ), her name is Grisou and it's her on my profile pic.
    2) I'm from France and live in Paris, though my plan is to move to the USA at some point, I went there once and I loved it.
    3) I also like photography, do I really need to say who's one of my fav models ?
    4) I love animals, acting, traveling, art, food, watching tv series...
    5) I speak french (first language), english, spanish, and a tiny bit of Chinese.
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Amandèle wrote: »
    @nani I noticed there are a lot of French Simmers on this forum (not that much but still ^^). I went on the french forum the other day and it's dead!

Ikr that's what made me leave this forum for the English one. Here it's much more active.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• texxladytexxlady Posts: 15 Member
    My name is Pamela.
    1. I live in Texas and yes I hate snow.
    2. I'm an old simmer having played since the original Sims.
    3. While it wasn't always so I now have issues with agoraphobia and social anxiety.
    4. Which is why it's kind of surprising that I started a YouTube channel recently to try and come out of my shell more.
    5. I've been happily married for almost thirty-five years.
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    edited May 2018
    My name is Adelyn.

1. My hair colour changed from black to blonde due to some traumatic events throughout my childhood.
    2. I am still in school.
    3. My dream is to get into Cambridge University, England.
    4. I am a straight A student
    5. I've been playing the sims since I was 7!
  • AilurophiletteAilurophilette Posts: 49 Member
    Hi, I'm Stella,

1. I'm Hufflepuff
    2. I'm Sagittarius
    3. I love all animals but I don't have any pets :(
    4: The Sims 4 is actually my first PC Sims game, but I have played ALL of the ios ones
    5: My favourite colour is Emerald Green
    Origin ID: Ailurophilette | The Honeycomb Legacy |
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Hi, I'm Stella,

1. I'm Hufflepuff
    2. I'm Sagittarius
    3. I love all animals but I don't have any pets :(
    4: The Sims 4 is actually my first PC Sims game, but I have played ALL of the ios ones
    5: My favourite colour is Emerald Green

Then don't change your avi
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    @nani Thank you. ^^ The good thing about looking younger will come when we're older. xD I really like to make my characters on CAS, I'm not that good at drawing so I can finally give them a proper face.

@DinowCookie I do find Japanese culture fascinating. And thank you very much! I'll try my best. And it's so cool to find someone who is interested in AI too, it's such an interesting subject. I'm pretty sure it'll become a really big deal in the near future. With all the possibilities!

It's so cool to see how diverse is this comunity. There are people from all places and ages, I really like it.
    gGelhII.png
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @CodexMortem we need good people working on AI, it could lead to greatness but there are also so many risks! That's why it intrigues me so much.
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • ZaraZara Posts: 115 Member
    I am Tara.

1. I just became a senior in high school. Can't wait to graduate.
    2. I don't get enough sleep.
    3. I'm vegetarian. Hope to become vegan one day, but I can't give up dairy :(
    4. I have a weird obsession with tiny things.
    5. Since everyone else is saying what house they're in, I'm in the Ravenclaw Squad.
    I make profile pics and signatures for free. hmu if interested.
    kky9DsT.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    By the way - Hufflepuff here
  • CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    @DinowCookie Exactly! If AI turns out good or evil will depend on the people working behind it.

@Zara I'm Ravenclaw too. :)
    gGelhII.png
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Hi, I'm Caleb.

-Most of the people think I'm about 12yo when they see me, but I'm actually over 18. Yeah, I'm reaaally short and have a baby face. I get ask "How old are you?" or similar at least twice a month at the university. xD
    -I write a lot, though not about the sims. It's probably the other way around. (?) I love to spend time creating my characters in CAS. In general, I really like literature, either read it or write it... Well, I could summarize it in that I like art in general. I play the piano, too.
    -I eat any type of chocolate, but I prefer bitter over others. I love chocolate as much as I love to sleep.
    -I have three dogs (well, they're not mine, but they live with me) and I'm about to get a ferret, that I'll name Haru.
    -I speak Spanish (native language, I'm mexican) and English and I'm learning Japanese, because I'm planning to get a scholarship to Japan to get a master in Artificial Intelligence, although there are still a couple years remaining until that.

I did that test too. xD I'm a INTP-T (The Logician), with a 97% in Introverted aspect... Yay. (?) I really like personality tests and things like that. Speaking of such, I'm Asperger.

... Now I think I wrote too much. Oops.

@CodexMortem Haha, my personality type is INFJ. It was really enjoyable doing a personality test for the first time out of curiosity...and apparently, that's a rare personality type(?). Also, I'm a writer as well and I'm currently trying to become fluent in Spanish :) Been learning Spanish since high school, where I took Spanish 1-4, however, I pretty much only learned how to read and write in Spanish. I struggle conversationally. So far though, I conquered Duolingo Spanish and am working on conquering all the Spanish (Spain/Mexico) courses on Memrise. And I plan on minoring in Spanish when I transfer to a four-year university after community college. A part of the reason I want to become fluent is to not only be able to communicate in another language and become bilingual, it's to also help with the language barrier in the health care field.

Quiero ser un doctor (lol). It'd kill me to not be able to help someone because of language barriers.

Anywho, I'm also tackling Italian on Duolingo and lemme tell you, it's sometimes confusing since I'm so accustomed to reading words the way it would be pronounced in Spanish :joy: Italian, although similar, is so very different in its own way. I only know how to say "woman/man", "the", "boy/girl", "bread", "eat", "sugar", and "drink". :sob: I have so much to learn still!

Lastly, I know a little Korean and Japanese, since I also take that on Duolingo, however, I'm taking a break from it, since I'm so very confused.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @PastelMermaid My name is Jessica too! :p

1. My favorite color is Mint green
    2. I've met Chris Hemsworth
    3. I am a huge nerd
    4. Sims is my life
    5. I was homeschooled
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Are names one of those personal details we're not supposed to give out on this forum?

1. I'm a student going into Musicology/Music History.
    2. I don't actually play the saxophone (although I proudly own an alto and tenor, and hope to learn them someday), I play the oboe and bassoon.
    3. I have a French Bulldog, and English bulldogs back home. I adore them all.
    4. I live in South-Central US, but can not stand it for many reasons, and am hoping to move to the Northeast for my next stage in life.
    5. In addition to music, I like photography and PhotoShop.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    My name is May,
    I'm a yoga instructor/writer
    I play violin
    I paint on canvas
    I built the gaming tower that I play sims on. Ultra high graphics!
    And I love trailer park boys. My favorite comedy show.
  • Awesomeguy513200Awesomeguy513200 Posts: 2 New Member
    Name`s Dakota
    1 I love doggies
    2 I have finally made it out of the dark place known only as.... middle school ( ooooooh spoopy)
    3 I am interested in robotics and plan to join the robotics team
    4 I am both goofy and smart ( I is am smert)
    5 I love Forest Gump ( run Forest! ruuuuuuun!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2018
    @Karababy52 I do photo manips too :smiley: (well.. haven't in a while but I have made quite a few!) Anywhere you have your work on display? Would love to see!

I haven't made any in quite a while either, too busy playing TS4. ;) Most of them are; examples for contests on my old TS2 forum I have in permanent maintenance, a couple modeling contests here and tons of fanart edits/manips of Adam Lambert and Queen on Tumblr & Flickr. Unless you're a Glambert or a fan of Queen, they probably wouldn't be very interesting to you. *shrugs* Thanks for asking though! :)

Have a great rest of your weekend! <3

@BariSaxy Good luck with your music studies, I hope you do learn how to play the saxophone one day. I myself played alto, tenor and baritone from 5th grade through high school and was 2nd chair in our Jazz band. I have my Dad's old tenor he played and my Son played alto in high school. So I guess you could say it's sort've a family tradition (at least on my side) to play some kind of saxophone. Makes me smile just thinking about it. <3

• megan04102megan04102 Posts: 10 New Member
    My name is Megan
    1. I have 4 pets, two cats two dogs
    2. I really like animated Disney movies like the fox and the hound or Bambi
    3. I'm studying Japanese in high school
    4. I'm the only person in my family from the United States
    5. I can't stand playing sims without custom content eyelashes haha
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    my name is citysimmer
    1. I play piano and viola
    2. I write alot but I've never finished a book as of right now
    3. I have strabismus, so I look like I'm crossing my eyes even when I'm not
    4. I love the MCU too much
    5. I'm a Slytherclaw
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• MakowwMakoww Posts: 14 New Member
    My name is Hope,
    -Im a RavenClaw
    -I hoard squishies ;-;
    -I already have my Avatar Picture ready for when I become a fully fledged member because Im so organised (not)
    -I play too many games that I can't even control.
    -I am a daughter of Poseidon (blame Rick Roirdan for getting me hooked on Greek Mythology , okay?)
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Makoww wrote: »
    My name is Hope,
    -Im a RavenClaw
    -I hoard squishies ;-;
    -I already have my Avatar Picture ready for when I become a fully fledged member because Im so organised (not)
    -I play too many games that I can't even control.
    -I am a daughter of Poseidon (blame Rick Roirdan for getting me hooked on Greek Mythology , okay?)

Hi, Hope! I gave you an awesome to help you become a member!
    citysimmer wrote: »
    my name is citysimmer
    1. I play piano and viola
    2. I write alot but I've never finished a book as of right now
    3. I have strabismus, so I look like I'm crossing my eyes even when I'm not
    4. I love the MCU too much
    5. I'm a Slytherclaw

I haven't finished a book either, unless you count the 7-page-long-written-with-pencil-and-paper "books" I wrote in elementary school.