Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OPEN] Sims Singles Marriage Quest

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited May 2018

Does she come with the fairy outfit? :p i want that outfit

Unfortunately not. I love this outfit and don't have a duplicate. I wish Izzy's is open. I have 1015 gems just waiting to be spent and I could try until I get a fairy costume again but no, I can't go to Izzy's until they fix it.

I was just kidding! :p I figured you would not give it away. I would not give it away. I know they need to fix it. I got some junk from Izzy I want to return. I wish I had that many gems. I have 12. :'( . You can buy things from his shop but you cant return anything which is a problem if you have 35 items
  • CeliatifyCeliatify Posts: 30 New Member
    No problem @Themummyof4 - I could have a party tomorrow? Let me know if that works.
  • Themummyof4Themummyof4 Posts: 53 Member
    Yes, @Celiatify also, I'm having a party at 15.00 GMT... just to make sure...my parties often get the cancelling treatment...my handsome Lancelot is hoping to meet someone tomorrow as well...
    @pepperjax1230 actually, I might be interested, as my girl Guinevere needs a husband... what is your friends code please? I'm having a party at 15.00 GMT tomorrow...
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    @pepperjax1230 actually, I might be interested, as my girl Guinevere needs a husband... what is your friends code please? I'm having a party at 15.00 GMT tomorrow...
    Its JHCJLHP

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    OK that didn't work with mummy because her Sims won't retire to order! So if anyone else wants to donate a Sim to me, I can take either sex and can host a party for you to bring them to whenever suits. (I'm also asking for spouses at parties I go to randomly, so may get lucky that way)
    So sorry :(:(
    Don't worry at all, it's great if it works but I'm not upset when it doesn't. Xx
    So sorry :(:(
    I tried to bring Sebastian to the party but it was full so I can’t attend it.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    Ok! Ehen could you host one?
    Yes I can try lol
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    They met lol
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    Celiatify wrote: »
    OK that didn't work with mummy because her Sims won't retire to order! So if anyone else wants to donate a Sim to me, I can take either sex and can host a party for you to bring them to whenever suits. (I'm also asking for spouses at parties I go to randomly, so may get lucky that way)

I usually try to make a sim available for anyone that asks, but I've already given or promised 3 this week so I won't have anyone ready until early next week. If you want one then, let me know. If you let me know in advance, I can activate the sex you want and also choose the trait bonus and starting career or hobby you prefer.
    Celiatify wrote: »

I usually try to make a sim available for anyone that asks, but I've already given or promised 3 this week so I won't have anyone ready until early next week. If you want one then, let me know. If you let me know in advance, I can activate the sex you want and also choose the trait bonus and starting career or hobby you prefer.
    I have a child in the house that is about to age up if you want him.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    I have a male in the house whom I can make active if anyone wants him? One of my sims is ready to retire so I can make the new sim active whenever.
    @Themummyof4 - I've just made Connor, Jonathan's son, active, and he's the spitting image of his father now that I've got rid of the beard!!! As my household is getting full, I wasn't going to let him have any kids but he's so cuter that it would be a shame not to :).
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    edited August 2018
    I have a girl called Catherine Forrest I want to move out.
    Her traits are Good Upbringing (3), Generous (2) and Genius (1).
    She is looking for a husband.
    She works as a doctor and her hobby is writing.
    She has white top and long black hair. She also wears black glasses.
    My friend code: CXWMPPC

Edit: The marriage quest has failed. The sim has retired.
    Post edited by EgonVM on
    @ayaba44 were you at my party (Mumsy)? It got cancelled before I knew if you were interested in Josiah...
    I have a man to give away as a husband. Caiden has pale skin, brown hair and eyes, and has just started in the law career. His traits are Good Upbringing and Ambitious. Anyone interested?
    Just FYI: We have figured out that it doesn't matter what traits a sim has when you ask them to move in. The game randomizes them and assigns new ones when the sim transfers to your house.
    @BlueWizardRob What happens if the sim you transfer already has traits for their hobby or job? Do they keep their job and hobby if you transfer them?
    @BlueWizardRob What happens if the sim you transfer already has traits for their hobby or job? Do they keep their job and hobby if you transfer them?

Yes, they keep their job and hobby. Just the traits are randomized. I think it is terrible and should be changed. When we are looking for a spouse or other sim to move in, the traits is one of the most important things we look at.

Yes, they keep their job and hobby. Just the traits are randomized. I think it is terrible and should be changed. When we are looking for a spouse or other sim to move in, the traits is one of the most important things we look at.

@BlueWizardRob I agree. I would not want my sims traits changed. There is also this issue and maybe why they change. I don't have all traits unlocked . Just an example, If you have all traits unlocked and you pass a sim to move into my game with a trait I don't have, the game would have to replace that trait or traits I don't have.

@BlueWizardRob I agree. I would not want my sims traits changed. There is also this issue and maybe why they change. I don't have all traits unlocked . Just an example, If you have all traits unlocked and you pass a sim to move into my game with a trait I don't have, the game would have to replace that trait or traits I don't have.

They don't keep the good Upbringing trait either.
    edited May 2018

They don't keep the good Upbringing trait either.

Really. . I could understand traits being changed if the person does not have a trait unlocked but they should keep good upbringing. Even if you give your sim away I hear your sim will still stay on the original family tree even if the sim is now in another player's game.

EA needs to fix this. Also they need to give warnings to other players not to get involved with another players sim should they want to take that sim from another player if the arrangement is not agreed upon before hand like this thread. We had a few people post they got their sim involved with another players sim .The original owner will not let let the other player have their sim move into the other players game. You look at your sims friends list , it only shows how many traits the sim has.. Does not state their Job,if they are married, ready to retire etc. These would give the other player warning that there is a good chance the original owner of the sim will not give their sim to another player. Move on and don't get involved with sims that are not yours. I have a sim due to retire. I will retire my sim after this event. I need 4 sims at the moment to finish this current event. I know there are a few other players using my sim in their game and they will be very disappointed when I retire my sim that will leave the game entirely