Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Which Season Matches Your Personality? (Winners Announced)

Comments

• TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Winter
    I was born in December so the result makes sense.

Me too. Summer is my favorite season but I definitely have a Winter personality.
    I'd hibernate if I could, even if it meant I'd miss Simming for a few months.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Iodum99Iodum99 Posts: 6 New Member
    Winter
    I was expecting everything but winter. :P
    IRL, I LOVE spring! Tho I must say winter is beautiful, especially during snowfall at night...
  • silver_songbirdsilver_songbird Posts: 305 Member
    Winter
    winter, makes sense as winter is one of my favourite seasons
  • PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Winter
    Winter
    A quiet snowfall suits your personality—you’re a homebody who knows the difference between loneliness and alone time, and you don’t mind the excuse to hide away indoors. Some might say you’re a bit icy, but the truth is you like surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you and aren’t so concerned with anyone else. You’re loyal and reliable, and you’ll always stand up for the people you care about. Read more about the hidden personality strengths of introverts.
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Fall
    Spot on for me! I love fall so much.
  • hellothisiscindyyhellothisiscindyy Posts: 10 New Member
    Fall
    I matched with Fall but in reality... 1) Summer 2) Spring 3) Winter 4) Fall...
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Winter
    Winter - that’s was me and since my birthday is in winter it works! <3
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Fall
    This is so kind of you, I am able to purchase the game for myself, I was just interested in seeing my season :) You are such a generous person, I hope someone truly in need gets an opportunity to get the game for themselves <3

JRzG56H.png
  • JRBearJRBear Posts: 190 Member
    Winter
    Another winter here!
  • CaityCupcakes10CaityCupcakes10 Posts: 91 Member
    Summer
    I answered before I took the quiz as I didn't see it but I ended up being Summer anyway! :tongue:
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Spring
    Spring.. I was expecting winter, the winter description almost perfectly describes me...
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Winter
    Winter --not only my birthday month, but my favorite season as well.
  • sunbaksunbak Posts: 8 New Member
    Winter
    I got Winter. The description fits me but my favorite season is fall.

> @EmmaVane said:
    > The quiz (?) doesn't load for me, just a form to sign up for a newsletter?

This happened to me as well but once I disabled my adblocker, it worked.
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited May 2018
    Winter
    Winter.

Well, in real life winter is my least favorite season -- I cannot stand being cold, and where I live we don't really get to experience a real snow except maybe once every 3 years (which would be the only joy out of the stark and barren bleakness that is winter here). However, the personality description is somewhat accurate. I think in my case it was based on the question about small talk with strangers and avoiding social media, lol. Dislike both of those!

Thank you -- this was fun.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • KayKay1290KayKay1290 Posts: 1 New Member
    Winter
    Winter! Though Fall is my favorite season, the description still fits me.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Fall
    I got fall as well
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Winter
    thank you for doing this. I am surprised i got winter but then now I am retired and don't have to struggle somewhat to the bus stop every morning then maybe it is right. :-)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Spring
    Pleasantly surprised. I am a Spring... pretty much sums me up to a tee and my birthday is in Spring so I guess it was meant to be.

"Like the blooms that start budding in spring, you can always offer a fresh perspective. You offer creative ideas that impress the whole office, which more than makes up for the fact that sometimes you can be a bit scatter-brained. You might forget to bring a pen to your meeting, but your magnetic, easygoing personality means no one will hesitate to let you borrow one. Here are more secrets of naturally charming people."

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Winter
    I suspect winter is going to be like tigers last time :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited May 2018
    Summer
    Forget the lazy, hazy days of summer—you prefer the crazy ones. Like the long summer breaks that used to promise endless possibilities and freedom, you have a great work-life balance and love having new experiences. At dinner parties, you keep the whole table entertained with crazy anecdotes from the adventures you always manage to find.

I'm not quite as crazy as this summer person seems to be I'm more the creative high energy daydreamer type but parts of it fit.

Thank you @simgirl1010 for doing these for every pack :) The polls are fun and it's very generous. <3
    I'm kind of excited for this pack, it'll be nice to get some winter time (the most relevant season to my life as a Canadian) :)
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Fall
    Fall! Which is also my favorite season. :#
    aSE16f8.gif
  • IthilielkIthilielk Posts: 5 New Member
    Winter
    I got Winter! I'm not very surprised :)
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Fall
    Fall. No surprises there :D
  • pinkemmpinkemm Posts: 5 New Member
    Winter